40770 Winchester Rd #710, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Brittani Lawson

Brittani Lawson is a hairstylist in the beautiful Temecula Valley Wine Country, California, specializing in blonde hair and wedding styles. This experienced professional has served at the award-winning Karen Allen Salon for a number of years and is passionate about helping others feel their best. Brittani strives to put her clients at ease on their big day, encouraging them to relax while she works her magic.

This friendly stylist offers a variety of services, from sophisticated updos to elegant accessories. She also provides consultations and trials, allowing plenty of time to plan the look that best suits you. Brittani understands that every couple is unique, and strives to incorporate this in all of her work. Depending on the style you decide on, she can insert extensions, create romantic curls, and more. Brittani Lawson strives to make every couple feel confident on their wedding day and is available to travel on location within the Inland Empire.

Follow Brittani Lawson on
img 9344 51 1886845 160377789997278

5 Reviews for Brittani Lawson

• Daniel

Daniel H. · Married on 08/29/2020

Great work and personality!

I found Brittani off of IG originally and really liked her work! Originally I had a June 27th date, but then we rescheduled for August 29th, 2020. My original hairstylist couldn't do that new date, so I went into a mad rush to find a new one. I booked Brittani in April after picking the new date and she was so accommodating! As if changing the date was hard enough, we found out within 30 days of our wedding, that our venue in Temecula cancelled us! So again, I was in a rush to find a new venue. I live in South Orange County so my now husband I picked a venue closer to home. Once I told Brittani, she was totally down to drive to our new venue.

Day of, she was early, brought a speaker for music (I totally forgot about music while getting ready haha) and she was beyond nice to my whole party. My Maid of Honor didn't quite love her hair at first, and Brittani did it again which we totally appreciate!

I love everything about her!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Y

Yasamin · Married on 09/12/2019

Bridal hair

Brittani did my bridal hair and it came out beautiful! What I loved about brittani is that you set up a consultation and go through a hair trail to see what you like and don’t. In addition, if you have a bridal party that can’t make up there mind they can always request to get there hair styled all they have to do is Venmo her that day it’s so easy! My hair last all night and was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Brittani Lawson Pricing

Brittani Lawson Price Rates

Brittani Lawson FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 100
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

• 40770 Winchester Rd #710 Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    951-305-8831 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brittani Lawson)