Brittani Lawson

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

Brittani Lawson is a hairstylist in the beautiful Temecula Valley Wine Country, California, specializing in blonde hair and wedding styles. This experienced professional is a studio suite owner in Temecula and is passionate about helping others feel their best. Brittani strives to put her clients at ease on their big day, encouraging them to relax while she works her magic.

This friendly stylist offers a variety of services, from sophisticated updos to elegant accessories. She also provides consultations and trials, allowing plenty of time to plan the look that best suits you. Brittani understands that every couple is unique, and strives to incorporate this in all of her work. Depending on the style you decide on, she can insert extensions, create romantic curls, and more. Brittani Lawson strives to make every couple feel confident on their wedding day and is available to travel on location within the Inland Empire.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh V. Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Y’all need Brittani Lawson!

I can’t say enough great things about Brittani, she was wonderful. Not only is she a sweetheart but she is extremely professional and great at what she does. When I was stressed out about the timeline for day of with last minute changes she told me not to stress at all and that she will make it work, which is something every bride is relieved to hear on her wedding day. Not only that but I was in love with how my hair looked, it was exactly what I wanted! Thank you for everything Brittani!
    Alicia Married on 10/17/2021

Brittani is great!

Brittani was great throughout the whole process from trial to wedding she was always a pleasure to work with. My hair and my bridesmaids hair on wedding day was exceptional and the curls stayed the whole time! She was really helpful with the flowers I wanted in my hair too.
  • Mireya
    Mireya G. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Work 👏 I applaud her

Britanni Lawson truly Blessed me with excellent customer service and really new details of what I wanted my hair too look like for my Wedding she also installed my hair extensions which every one loved did dye my hair so on point with everything I am super picky drove way over a hour 😀 too see her since am in Los Angeles totally worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

40770 Winchester Rd #710 Temecula, CA, 92591
901-569-1965
Location of (Brittani Lawson)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding