Brittani Lawson Reviews

Brittani Lawson View more information

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh V. Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Y’all need Brittani Lawson!

I can’t say enough great things about Brittani, she was wonderful. Not only is she a sweetheart but she is extremely professional and great at what she does. When I was stressed out about the timeline for day of with last minute changes she told me not to stress at all and that she will make it work, which is something every bride is relieved to hear on her wedding day. Not only that but I was in love with how my hair looked, it was exactly what I wanted! Thank you for everything Brittani!
    Alicia Married on 10/17/2021

Brittani is great!

Brittani was great throughout the whole process from trial to wedding she was always a pleasure to work with. My hair and my bridesmaids hair on wedding day was exceptional and the curls stayed the whole time! She was really helpful with the flowers I wanted in my hair too.
    Mireya G. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Work 👏 I applaud her

Britanni Lawson truly Blessed me with excellent customer service and really new details of what I wanted my hair too look like for my Wedding she also installed my hair extensions which every one loved did dye my hair so on point with everything I am super picky drove way over a hour 😀 too see her since am in Los Angeles totally worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 08/20/2021

My Wedding

Thank you to Brittany for making my vintage wedding vision come true! I even had to reschedule my wedding and she was quick and happy to move to another date that worked for us. She even did all 9 of us ladies on her own!

All the ladies looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't stop getting compliments on my hair all night.

Thank you again!

Samantha
    Bree P. Married on 10/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Looking for a hair stylist?

Brittani is so sweet, flexible, reliable, and her work is AMAZING! If you're looking for someone to do your hair for your wedding, look no further. She did my hair, all my bridesmaids, and my mom and grandma's, and everyone looked stunning. I'm telling you, she's your gal.
  • Daniel
    Daniel H. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great work and personality!

I found Brittani off of IG originally and really liked her work! Originally I had a June 27th date, but then we rescheduled for August 29th, 2020. My original hairstylist couldn't do that new date, so I went into a mad rush to find a new one. I booked Brittani in April after picking the new date and she was so accommodating! As if changing the date was hard enough, we found out within 30 days of our wedding, that our venue in Temecula cancelled us! So again, I was in a rush to find a new venue. I live in South Orange County so my now husband I picked a venue closer to home. Once I told Brittani, she was totally down to drive to our new venue.

Day of, she was early, brought a speaker for music (I totally forgot about music while getting ready haha) and she was beyond nice to my whole party. My Maid of Honor didn't quite love her hair at first, and Brittani did it again which we totally appreciate!

I love everything about her!
  • Y
    Yasamin Married on 09/12/2019

Bridal hair

Brittani did my bridal hair and it came out beautiful! What I loved about brittani is that you set up a consultation and go through a hair trail to see what you like and don’t. In addition, if you have a bridal party that can’t make up there mind they can always request to get there hair styled all they have to do is Venmo her that day it’s so easy! My hair last all night and was exactly what I wanted!
  • Nikki
    Nikki M. Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Stylist in Temecula

I love how Brittani did my hair, she made me feel gorgeous on my special day. I paid a very fair price, she came on time, and treated all of my guests with respect and kindness. It was a pleasure having her do my hair!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 05/21/2016

Hair Extraordinaire

Brittani is an incredible hair stylist. She has been a long time friend of mine and my husband's. She flew in town to attend our wedding, and when my local hair stylist bailed at the LITERAL last minute on my wedding day, she swooped in and styled my hair better than I'd seen it in any trial run with any other stylist. She knows how to make an updo look effortless and natural and can do the same when your hair is down. My hair stayed all day. I would hire Brittani again and again.