78401 Hwy 111 Suite E, La Quinta, CA 92253 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of La Quinta, California. Clarise & Lana and their team of talented beauty professionals can help you achieve the look you have always dreamed of for your wedding day, giving you confidence walking down the aisle. They will travel to your event location or provide a pampering experience in their salon.

Sitting Pretty Beauty offers many on-site and in-salon services for you and your bridal party and create a stunning look for your big day, as well as consultations, men’s grooming, and multiple stylists. The wedding hair and makeup services they provide for your special day include:

• Blowouts

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge 6
Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge 7

Alexis Stephano · Married on 03/31/2019

The Dream Wedding Team

Having Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge come for the day of my wedding was an absolute dream come true! Clarise and Lana are such a talented hair stylists and make-up artists and listened to all the ideas of the bridesmaids for their hair/ make-up ideas for the day of the wedding! The team arrived on time to La Quinta Resort, where we had a bridal suite for wedding day prep. They both were prepared with all hair and make-up tools. I also, want to share that both Clarise and Lana, are such wonderful stylists in that they are so warm, caring, and able to also listen to their clients needs. They created a great atmosphere for the wedding morning! Clarise listened to my hair ideas as the bride and was able to make my romantic half up and down style a reality.

The trial with Clarise and Lana went very smoothly and all my pre-wedding jitters were at ease, since they are such an amazing professional team. The team communicated with me through email and phone, and answered any of my questions before my wedding. The trial went seamlessly and I loved that Clarise and Lana took such great care to ask me my ideas before they started the trial for the day. I was blown out of the water by the look! I was very pleased with Lana's, attention to detail. I have a nut allergy, and Lana went above an beyond to make sure all the make-up was nut free I was using for the big wedding day!

I truly look back at all my wedding photos and believe I look like my most beautiful version of myself, thank you to the GREAT team!

Overall, I am trilled to say that I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge for a bride and wedding party. I am looking forward in the future to hopefully visit again and have Clarise and Lana possibly do my make-up for Coachella some day! I would definitely recommend hiring the amazing team!

Thank you Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge for such a fabulous day!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge 23
    Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge 24
    Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge 25

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Lana was the makeup artist at my wedding & my makeup was PERFECT! I had to come on here to give her a 5 star review! She was very attentive to my wants, and over delivered by bringing the most professional quality makeup brands, setting up way ahead of me arriving to the venue. I wanted to look like an enhanced version of my daily self for my wedding - and she did exactly that! She made my makeup look so elegant & natural.
    I’ve been married 6 months now, and even looking back on my photos, I’m so impressed that my makeup stayed on through all the tears & even with it snowing outside while our pictures were being taken!
    I hope you get to opportunity to book Lana as your makeup artist, because your photos will be amazing & you’ll feel like the best version of yourself for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge Price Rates

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings