Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge

La Quinta, CA View map

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of La Quinta, California. Clarise & Lana and their team of talented beauty professionals can help you achieve the look you have always dreamed of for your wedding day, giving you confidence walking down the aisle. They will travel to your event location or provide a pampering experience in their salon.

Sitting Pretty Beauty offers many on-site and in-salon services for you and your bridal party and create a stunning look for your big day, as well as consultations, men’s grooming, and multiple stylists. The wedding hair and makeup services they provide for your special day include:

• Blowouts
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos and styling
  • Wedding party services

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Margaret E. Married on 12/21/2019

So glad I found them!

An old friend was going to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and canceled last minute! I found this company on Yelp and sent them a message, they were quick to respond and called me within an hour! My date was available and they were very flexible with doing my trial. I also couldn't decide if I wanted makeup or not and they were very understanding and let me decide on my own time. I had so much fun with this girls and they helped make my special day easy for everyone as they came to the venue and got all my girls ready! It was such a special time for us to all spend together.
  • Bella
    Bella W. Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing work!

What a great experience it was working with Lana! She was so accommodating, helpful, patient and such a sweetheart! Our wedding was held 4 hours away from where we live, so I wasn't able to do my trial until 2 days before the wedding, and Lana did not disappoint!

From our 1st email exchange, I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. The ladies here are communicative, understnading and have such great personalities. Once everything had been finalized, Lana made sure to check in with me & get my ideas on the look I was going for. The day of the wedding, we ran a little behind on hair, which pushed makeup back a bit and gave her less time to finish, but Lana was so patient despite this and the end result was everything I'd wanted and more.

Sitting Pretty also did my Mother in Law, Sister in Law, & Best friends makeup as well as my other best friends hair - EVERYONE looked phenomenal and we couldn't have been happier!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis S. Married on 03/31/2019

The Dream Wedding Team

Having Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge come for the day of my wedding was an absolute dream come true! Clarise and Lana are such a talented hair stylists and make-up artists and listened to all the ideas of the bridesmaids for their hair/ make-up ideas for the day of the wedding! The team arrived on time to La Quinta Resort, where we had a bridal suite for wedding day prep. They both were prepared with all hair and make-up tools. I also, want to share that both Clarise and Lana, are such wonderful stylists in that they are so warm, caring, and able to also listen to their clients needs. They created a great atmosphere for the wedding morning! Clarise listened to my hair ideas as the bride and was able to make my romantic half up and down style a reality.

The trial with Clarise and Lana went very smoothly and all my pre-wedding jitters were at ease, since they are such an amazing professional team. The team communicated with me through email and phone, and answered any of my questions before my wedding. The trial went seamlessly and I loved that Clarise and Lana took such great care to ask me my ideas before they started the trial for the day. I was blown out of the water by the look! I was very pleased with Lana's, attention to detail. I have a nut allergy, and Lana went above an beyond to make sure all the make-up was nut free I was using for the big wedding day!

I truly look back at all my wedding photos and believe I look like my most beautiful version of myself, thank you to the GREAT team!

Overall, I am trilled to say that I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge for a bride and wedding party. I am looking forward in the future to hopefully visit again and have Clarise and Lana possibly do my make-up for Coachella some day! I would definitely recommend hiring the amazing team!

Thank you Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge for such a fabulous day!

Real Weddings

Pricing

Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge Price Rates

78401 Hwy 111 Suite E La Quinta, CA, 92253
6197462932
Location of (Sitting Pretty Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding