The charming Old Polo Estate, located on 5 private acres in the heart of Coachella, just one mile from where the Annual Coachella Fest, Stagecoach, and Desert Trip are held. This convenient location can accommodate 200 people for your wedding, corporate or family festiviites. This private venue sports a three hole golf course, a 1,500 square foot pool, extensive entertaining areas, and many large grassy areas. The estate sleeps 20, has 4.5 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and a large game room. Professionally decorated, the estate is well suited to accommodate large groups. A venue rental at the Old Polo Estate includes the expansive home for you and your guests to relax and enjoy. We know you will find this rare venue the perfect and seamless solution for your event needs.
Other couples have also viewed:
9 Reviews for Old Polo Estate
Recommended by 96% of couples
30 User photos
Jamie · Getting married on 11/02/2020
Best Venue in Coachella
It's obvious that the Old Polo estate is beautiful but having our wedding there and working with their amazing team was better than we could have imagined. The venue has a great team in place at all times during the weekend to make sure your needs are taken care of.Sent on 04/19/2019
Gabe O. · Getting married on 04/11/2020
Book The Old Polo Estate!
In short, this is the perfect wedding venue. If you're unsure, let me make this easy, book The Old Polo Estate. This is the ideal location for hosting your wedding and here are the reasons why:Sent on 12/03/2019
1. We were able to turn our wedding into a 4-day event. On Thursday, we had the wedding party over for dinner and hung out in the Spa. On Friday, we had about 75 family and friends stop by The Old Polo Estate for a backyard welcome party (Pool, BBQ, Sports, and Golf) and we also held the rehearsal in the backyard. On Saturday, the entire wedding party got ready at The Old Polo Estate and then walked out the backdoor for the wedding. Finally, on Sunday, we had an after-wedding brunch. In all, we never needed to leave The Old Polo Estate for the entire 4-day wedding.
2. The house sleeps up to 20 people. This means that the entire wedding party was able to stay at the house. Nobody was ever late. No Ubers needed. No extra hotel rooms needed for the wedding party. We were all there, enjoying the beautiful property and each others company.
3. The Old Polo Estate is beautiful. Once you get past the gates, you enter a long driveway lined by Palm Trees. There are 2 holes of golf in the backyard, a large pond with water fountain, huge pool and spa, huge bar (that we used for the wedding and was a center piece for socializing), 2 fire pits with plenty of seating, Beach Volleyball, Basketball, plenty of Air Conditioned restrooms, parking for vendors, BBQs, and so much more. Inside the house, there are 2 large living rooms, a game room, plenty of rooms and bathrooms, and a bar, and a large kitchen.
4. The property is huge! We were able to easily have the ceremony, photos, catering, reception, a live band, a DJ, golf, yard games, basketball, volleyball, 2 food stations, desert table, gift table, and a dance floor for 200 guests, no problem.
5. There is a hidden parking lot that was able to hold all 200 of our guests plus all of our vendors.
6. The property manger, Garry, was fantastic to work with. He communicated every step of the process, stopped by for our welcome party, brought us a beautiful welcome basket, got to know our parents and friends, helped with any questions we had at anytime of the night, and was able to accommodate our very request.
Thanks to Garry and The Old Polo Estate, we had a flawless weekend that our guests have been talking about non stop for the last 3 weeks since our wedding.
We can't wait to go back to The Old Polo Estate to celebrate our wedding anniversary. So many of our guests asked us how we found the Old Polo Estate and how to book it. This place is perfect!
Marchese Taylor · Getting married on 02/10/2021
Gorgeous Desert Estate Perfection
I had my wedding at the Old Polo Estate last month, and we have exactly ZERO regrets about our venue choice. My husband and I wanted to have more of a wedding weekend experience, and the Estate was perfect because we could have our wedding party stay there with us all weekend, host the rehearsal "pool party" there on Friday afternoon, get ready for the big day in the morning, and have the ceremony/reception all at the same beautiful place. The modular aspect of this venue, getting to select each vendor and not have to deal with overpriced required "packages" that other venues offered was perfect for us to be able to execute our vision for the weekend. The property manager was super communicative with us and a pleasure to deal with. Some of my favorite moments were just hanging out by the pool outside the day after the wedding with all our best friends, reminiscing about such a fun and gorgeous weekend. The only somewhat annoying thing that happened was that the remote to heat the hot tub wasn't working, so we'd have to text the property manager to turn the hot tub on when we wanted to go in, which then took a little while to heat up - but it's obviously a very minor issue in the scheme of things! I would definitely recommend that anyone having a wedding here select a day of coordinator that has worked at this venue before so they already have familiarity with the way things work here. I also definitely recommend the month of October as our weather all weekend was literally perfect - not too hot 80s/low 90s during the day and only very slightly chilly in the evenings. Thank you Jen and Garry for everything!Sent on 11/22/2019
Old Polo Estate Price Rates