The charming Old Polo Estate, located on 5 private acres in the heart of Coachella, just one mile from where the Annual Coachella Fest, Stagecoach, and Desert Trip are held. This convenient location can accommodate 200 people for your wedding, corporate or family festiviites. This private venue sports a three hole golf course, a 1,500 square foot pool, extensive entertaining areas, and many large grassy areas. The estate sleeps 20, has 4.5 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and a large game room. Professionally decorated, the estate is well suited to accommodate large groups. A venue rental at the Old Polo Estate includes the expansive home for you and your guests to relax and enjoy. We know you will find this rare venue the perfect and seamless solution for your event needs.
Other couples have also viewed
11 Reviews for Old Polo Estate
Recommended by 96% of couples
30 User photos
Jamie · Married on 11/02/2020
Best Venue in Coachella
It's obvious that the Old Polo estate is beautiful but having our wedding there and working with their amazing team was better than we could have imagined. The venue has a great team in place at all times during the weekend to make sure your needs are taken care of.Sent on 04/19/2019
Randin B. · Married on 09/24/2020
Gorgeous venue with kind and supportive management, we'll be back!
The Old Polo Estate was an absolute dream venue... the estate itself is gorgeous, with stunning floral details (there's a pink archway that leads into the bridal suite from outdoors), and a classic, yet modern pool/patio area. The estate managers are equally wonderful, very responsive and eager to work with you to make your day exactly what you want it to be. The estate offered us welcome suggestions of catering companies (one of which we used) and wanted to be helpful in any way possible. We can't recommend this venue enough... we will definitely be back to celebrate there again!Sent on 04/01/2021
Old Polo Estate's reply:Thank you very much for your kind review. We were incredibly honored to have had the opportunity to host your special day. You and your husband were so wonderful to work with. We wish you both happiness and look forward to host you again in the future!
Gabe · Married on 04/11/2020
Book The Old Polo Estate!
In short, this is the perfect wedding venue. If you're unsure, let me make this easy, book The Old Polo Estate. This is the ideal location for hosting your wedding and here are the reasons why:Sent on 12/03/2019
1. We were able to turn our wedding into a 4-day event. On Thursday, we had the wedding party over for dinner and hung out in the Spa. On Friday, we had about 75 family and friends stop by The Old Polo Estate for a backyard welcome party (Pool, BBQ, Sports, and Golf) and we also held the rehearsal in the backyard. On Saturday, the entire wedding party got ready at The Old Polo Estate and then walked out the backdoor for the wedding. Finally, on Sunday, we had an after-wedding brunch. In all, we never needed to leave The Old Polo Estate for the entire 4-day wedding.
2. The house sleeps up to 20 people. This means that the entire wedding party was able to stay at the house. Nobody was ever late. No Ubers needed. No extra hotel rooms needed for the wedding party. We were all there, enjoying the beautiful property and each others company.
3. The Old Polo Estate is beautiful. Once you get past the gates, you enter a long driveway lined by Palm Trees. There are 2 holes of golf in the backyard, a large pond with water fountain, huge pool and spa, huge bar (that we used for the wedding and was a center piece for socializing), 2 fire pits with plenty of seating, Beach Volleyball, Basketball, plenty of Air Conditioned restrooms, parking for vendors, BBQs, and so much more. Inside the house, there are 2 large living rooms, a game room, plenty of rooms and bathrooms, and a bar, and a large kitchen.
4. The property is huge! We were able to easily have the ceremony, photos, catering, reception, a live band, a DJ, golf, yard games, basketball, volleyball, 2 food stations, desert table, gift table, and a dance floor for 200 guests, no problem.
5. There is a hidden parking lot that was able to hold all 200 of our guests plus all of our vendors.
6. The property manger, Garry, was fantastic to work with. He communicated every step of the process, stopped by for our welcome party, brought us a beautiful welcome basket, got to know our parents and friends, helped with any questions we had at anytime of the night, and was able to accommodate our very request.
Thanks to Garry and The Old Polo Estate, we had a flawless weekend that our guests have been talking about non stop for the last 3 weeks since our wedding.
We can't wait to go back to The Old Polo Estate to celebrate our wedding anniversary. So many of our guests asked us how we found the Old Polo Estate and how to book it. This place is perfect!
Old Polo Estate Price Rates