13 Reviews for Melissa Grace Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
12 Melissa Grace Photography Reviews

Erin was fabulous to work with for our wedding!! We did our engagement photo session with her as well. She keeps an open communication line which is very helpful and reduces any possible stress. I was originally worried on price, but her photos are worth every penny. Her second shooter was an absolute joy at our wedding too. Erin can edit a photo to capture a magical moment in time (I can't wait to make a canvas print of our first dance photos). The way she can manipulate lighting and angles is great. She also makes the experience very personal (she surprised us with a magnet collage of our engagement photos as a small Christmas gift). Her professionalism and personal touches make her service stand out above the rest!!

Profile Picture Mel, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Erin and her co-shooter Wes were wonderful to work with and took amazing photos of our wedding day! She has a great artistic perspective, and always stayed relaxed and positive (even when I had a list of dozens of family photos that needed to be taken in a short amount of time!).

Profile Picture User5642643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

I really enjoyed working with Erin of Melissa Grace Photography. She's super easy to talk to and work with, and is very go with the flow. She takes amazing photos, and we definitely got our money's worth in terms of the amount of excellent photography returned. We have approximately a zillion photos! She even brought along a second photographer (which wasn't part of our package) and he got some great shots in. I would definitely recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

That being said, the day-of experience was not what I thought it would be. We had met a couple times before and discussed the kinds of photos I wanted to take - lots of fun, goofy, posed photos. I had a whole Pinterest board of them. I hadn't planned out specifically where we wanted to take each of these and which of the hundred or so I'd saved we'd take, because we had locations in general picked out, and I thought talking about the photos and sharing them was enough and Erin would see the place to take them and put us in position when the moment was good. It seemed like we were on the same page in our meetings. I was a huge ball of stress that day and I'm sure I wasn't a pleasure to work with, but I really needed somebody to give me directions and remind me of the fun photos I wanted to take. After the fact, I realized that hadn't happened and I was a little disappointed. Everybody had been looking to me for directions, but I had too much on my plate and couldn't think straight. I needed a photographer to boss me around. Don't get me wrong, we got some fun shots, and we have tons of amazing photos now, but it wasn't what I was expecting. We leaned more traditional than I was looking to go.

I really like Erin and her work. She's an excellent photographer and a great person. I had really high expectations, our style was quite a bit out of the ordinary, and I felt like we weren't on the same page the whole time. Overall we're very pleased.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin met and exceeded all the expectations and needs that we had for photography on our wedding day. She was flexible and easy to work with and we love all of the photos (over 1100!!!).

Profile Picture Amy, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Terrific in every way. Very professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin was awesome to work with! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos! We were nervous during our engagement photos but she helped us through and encouraged us to be natural and they were awesome! Our wedding photos were returned to us in a very timely manner. I am very pleased with how they turned out. Definitely worth the money spent! We will cherish these photos forever!!

Profile Picture User5226084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I think your photo's of Michele & Crystals wedding were fabulous. Even being nine months pregnant and ready to have a baby Melissa did my daughters wedding venue. She brought along with her some friends just in case she went into labor that could fill in for her. There was so many pictures to choose from it was unbelievable. Fabulous.!!
Thank you again Melissa.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 1/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married with three weeks notice. We moved up our wedding date. Erin had done our engagement photos (simply gorgeous photos and we had so much fun working with her!) and we had requested Wes to be our 2nd shooter at our originally scheduled wedding (before they became W.E. Photography). We were thrilled when we called Erin and they were both available on short-notice!!!

Our wedding was at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art and the way they captured our ceremony was breath-taking!!! I love all the detail shots and the candid moments. They add that extra special touch. We can't wait to work with them again at our vow-renewal and wedding reception next summer!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I appreciated the fact that the photographers were very prompt. If they stated they would be in a specific place at a specific time; they were. They were extremely flexible and accommodating with everyone asking for specific pictures at specific places.
They did not get upset if timetables did not hold true. They were very easy to work with and made everyone feel relaxed which showed through in the pictures. They also made themselves available at each picture location to make sure that everyone got the pictures they were looking for before leaving the site.
It was obvious that they knew what they were doing. They were at a location unfamiliar to them yet they were still able to find the perfect photo opportunities.
I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone and they will always be my first choice when I am in need of professional photography!
Certainly one of our best wedding day decisions =D

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely beautiful and creative work. Very good communication and I got my usb drives quickly. I would highly recommend Melissa Grace Photography and will definetly use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love her and so did my entire bridal party. Laid back but got everything done! Would have her do any pictures we need in the future as well!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/25/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin and Wes went out of their way to capture our wedding day just the way we wanted. They took our ideas, provided their own, and gave us an amazing amount of pictures in all different styles. They had the most value by far, but you would never know it by looking at what we received. Emails and calls were always answered quickly. We have recommended the, to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/13/11, 1 Review