Mukwonago, WI 53149 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Three: Seventeen Photography LLC

Wedding, Engagement, Couple and Family Photographer

Milwaukee based, and happy to travel wherever!

Hello! I'm Natalie, the owner and lead photographer of Three: Seventeen Photography. Congratulations on this amazing season in your life! I am so excited to hear all about it and also want to tell you a bit about what being a wedding photographer means to me...

I want photography to be more than just a checkmark on your to-do list. You may not realize it now, but of all the things that you are planning, choosing, coordinating and pinteresting, photography is one of those rare mediums that we can bring with us. Even as our memory fades, photography allows us to revisit moments that can cause our hearts to swell with emotion again and again.

​I want to capture all those candid, in-between, beautiful, genuine moments that are more meaningful in every single way. Moments like when your little niece wants to try on your shoes as you are all getting ready. Or the excitement you can’t keep contained as you look to your guests after sharing your first kiss as husband + wife. Or that moment you can't hold back your tears as it truly sinks in how incredibly and incandescently happy you are. I want to capture both the silent and still moments and also the inevitable dance-off that is bound to happen now that all your old class-mates are together again. Essentially, what I really want to give you is something more. What I really want to give you is something to look at it years from now that triggers those goosebumps, those tears of joy, those bouts of laughter and has you truly remembering how this day felt.

I want us to be friends. I want us to dig deep. I want to capture moments and glimpses of who you are and what your love means to one another. I don’t want some posed and awkward-feeling pictures of you guys. I want to make this experience fun, effortless and memorable in the very best way. I want you to be able to simply focus on how ridiculously amazing it is, that you have this awesome, quirky, incredible person you’re about to marry.

• Woman-owned

Real Weddings 64 Photos

5 Reviews for Three: Seventeen Photography LLC

• Amanda

Amanda B. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

So easy to work with and fantastic results!

Natalie made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera – I am not even sure how. It was a bit of magic! It really shows when we look at our pictures! We look so happy, comfortable and in love! I especially loved that Natalie had a ton of ideas that turned out wonderfully! And that she was more then happy to try my ideas as well :)

We had our engagement photos taken by Natalie in a snowstorm and we get SOOO many compliments! I recommend Three:Seventeen Photography to anyone looking for a stress free experience with great results!!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I had such a fun time with you two and loved the snow storm we got! Amazing!!
  • MC Special Events

Melissa S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing Wedding Photography

We hired Natalie for our wedding this past year and I could not be any more happy with how everything turned out. She was a big help in capturing all the big and little moments on our wedding day and the photos are amazing. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/28/2021

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was such a beautiful day and I had such a wonderful time having out with all of you and your family and friends! You two are such a great couple and I'm so excited for all that you two have ahead of you!

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC Pricing

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC Price Rates

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

2 Real Weddings

Team of Three: Seventeen Photography LLC

Natalie

Natalie

Owner and Lead Photographer

Hi, I'm Natalie. I love to travel and can't wait for my next adventure. I have degrees in architecture, art history and literature, all of which contribute to my never-ending thirst for knowledge. I have a love and affinity for the early morning light that peeks through my kitchen windows, Jane Austen, thoughtful design, sarcasm, rock climbing, hiking, making someone smile, laughing so hard I'm convinced I'm working out my abs, pausing mid-run to look at the sky, graphic design, dad jokes, ice cream, thunderstorms, dresses, harry potter, crafting, star gazing, ethically sourced clothing, breakfast for dinner, making sound effects, free shipping, family, singing while driving, elephants, airports, heated blankets, good company and fine conversation.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Mukwonago, WI, 53149 See on map
    Location of (Three: Seventeen Photography LLC)
  • Mukwonago, WI, 53149 See on map
    262-235-7232 (Phone number)
    Location of (Three: Seventeen Photography LLC)

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Three: Seventeen Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Three: Seventeen Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offer?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offer?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Three: Seventeen Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Three: Seventeen Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.