Makeup by Jessica Lauren Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 124 Reviews
View more information

Lisa F. Getting married on 09/01/2023

Extraordinary

Jessica is an amazing make up artist. Super talented in working with the right color palettes for your skin tone and your pictures come out extraordinary.
    Amanda S. Getting married on 05/26/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my experience with JLmakeup!

I'm so happy I chose Jessica Lauren to do my wedding makeup. I usually don't like the way I look in photos, and I was worried about how I would look in my wedding photos. But I literally could not take a bad picture that day, and I know it's because my makeup artist understood how to help me look and feel stunning, both in person and in photos! JL is also so kind and professional. Could not recommend her more!
    Mena E. Married on 09/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica Lauren is simply the best!

Jessica Lauren is my go to for makeup! She is professional and absolutely amazing at what she does! I’ve been working with Jessica for a little over 15 years now and throughout this time, who ever I have recommended her to can’t thank me enough. She is simply the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Karen
    Karen I. Married on 09/10/2022

Perfection

JESSICA DID AN AMAZING JOB FOR MY SON'S WEDDING. SHE WAS RECCOMENDED TO ME BY A WONDERFUL FRIEND. SHE WAS PROMPT, AND DOVE RIGHT INTO GETTING TO WORK. I AM NOW A GLAMOUR GIRL...LASHES AND ALL
    Angela G. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a great makeup artist

Jessica was absolutely amazing
    She did makeup for my friend and I
    and did a wonderful job I would highly recommend her
    Judy Y. Married on 09/09/2022

Makeup by Jessica

Jessica showed up on time to do my makeup and my daughter. She did a great job.
    Margaretha G. Married on 09/06/2022

Wonderful Experience

Dealing with Jessica was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. She is extremely responsive and my make-up looked amazing. Despite terrible humidity and a lot of dancing, my make-up held up the entire day and evening. Ten out of ten!!
    Shannon T. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica Lauren- the best Make-up Artist out there by far!

Jessica is absolutely amazing at what she does. She has transformed numerous brides, bridesmaids, moms and mothers-to-be and in my family over the past ten years. She is professional, prompt, organized and responsive to exactly what you ask for. She is highly skilled at what she does and is the ONLY professional make-up artist my friends and family use for all of our events.
    Anne K. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica helped me look my best on several occasions as well as my wedding day!

I found Jessica through wedding wire. I was looking for a makeup artist with specific availability for an event I had to attend prior to my wedding, with hopes that the artist would also be able to do my makeup for the wedding. Jessica delivered! She came with her airbrush machine and all the tools necessary to transform someone who doesn’t typically wear makeup into the princess I wanted to be for the day. She also helped by making herself available for the day of my shower, at short notice! I have had Jessica do my makeup 3 times this year now, and couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out on each occasion! She truly made me feel like a queen on several very special days!
  • Brianna
    Brianna R. Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing makeup artist

Jessica was a sweetheart and honestly did so amazing with all of my girls makeup! She was very flexible with scheduling her for a trial and also on the day of wanted the makeup to look as perfect as possible! She did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup i showed her a picture and she brought it to life! Jessica is the best! Highly recommend her!!
    Elaina L. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent!

Not only is Jessica a sweet heart but she was so understanding & accommodating. She knew I don’t wear makeup & I hate the cakey look & she kept it nice & natural for myself & all my girls
    Stephanie C. Married on 08/25/2019

Great wonderful very sweet

Jessica is very sweet and talented. Highly recommend.
    Annmarie Married on 08/11/2018

Very happy client!

Jessica Lauren did my make-up for my wedding day and she made me look utterly amazing! Her work was true perfection and it was everything I asked for and more! I received so many compliments on how gorgeous I looked on my special day. Jessica was professional and reliable-a true talent!
    Kleopatra Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is by far the best in the business! We did my trial for my bridal shower and it was the best I’d ever looked! She listens to what you want- and really delivers. On my wedding day I wanted to look naturally pretty. She really captured what I wanted and more !!!! I received many compliments on my make up all day and night!!!!
    I highly recommend! She’s a gem!
    Stacey H. Married on 09/15/2017

Jessica is amazing!

Not only does her work speak for itself, but she’s a sweetheart too! She was able to take my vision and bring it to life! I am by no means a daily makeup girl and i was hesitant at first but she was patient, kind and did her magic! I’ve never felt so beautiful! I use her for everything now! I can’t dxpres how thankful i am for her and her patience! Especially with the switching of the date about 3x! She stuck by me through everything!
    Sandra Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica was recommended to me by my 25 yr. old neighbor who had used her for her wedding makeup. Now, I'm 73 and needed a makeup artist to spruce me up for our 50th Anniversary party. Jessica and I did a test run and on the day of, she tweaked the makeup just a little to make me comfortable, then went on to do my daughters' makeup also. We both looked beautiful and went confidently forward to enjoy ourselves at the party. Thank you, Jessica.
    Stephanie Married on 06/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is the best! She does exactly what you ask and is extremely patient. Would highly recommend her!!
    Cristine Married on 05/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a woman we all have insecurities, especially me. I have freckles and melasma on my face so covering that for my wedding was super important! She listened to everything I said and made me feel so beautiful! She is worth every penny. She is the sweetest, caring, and most talented artist I know. She has such love and compassion for what she does. Highly recommend her!!
    Jessica Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is absolutely amazing at what she does! I was lucky enough to fly her to Mexico for my bridal party, my mom & I.
    My girls and I felt beautiful all day. Our make up was flawless. Even in the extreme heat our make up stayed perfect all day!
    I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful job she did. I would highly recommend her for any special event you may have.
    Nina Married on 03/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am the fourth bride in my group of friends to use Jessica for wedding day glam. She's wonderful to work with, and my makeup held up all night!
    Marialaina Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica was a true pleasure to have in my home from the first day I met her at my make up trial. She blended in perfectly between my mother and I and we knew that she would definitely succeed the day of my wedding day with the rest of my crazy family. Needless to say The wedding day came and went and Jessica was absolutely professional with even staying back an extra hour to wait for the photographers to show up to capture her skills on my same-day edit film. After receiving my pictures and taking a close look at everybody Jessica made everybody feel like The Most Beautiful Woman In The World. I would highly recommend her to any bride I know getting married.
  • FutureMrsC
    Erin Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is amazing at what she does. She listens to what look you are going for and adds her personal touch. Jessica is professional and fun to work with. I highly recommend using her to all brides. You will not be disappointed.
    Danielle Married on 12/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica just did my makeup for my engagement pictures... One thing anyone getting married soon needs to know how incredible she is! The makeup lasted all day. The best makeup I've ever had done for any event! Her pictures I've seen online have always been consistent, nothing too "over done"; The most natural it could look ! Book her NOW...trust me when I tell you, you WON'T regret it!!
    Gina Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    On your wedding day you want to look gorgeous. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up and Jess was able to give me a fabulous look without looking like I had a ton of makeup on. She listens to the bride and has their style in mind. On top of that, she is so friendly! She arrived on time and communicated with me a few days before my wedding so we had a timeline created. She also did 3 of my bridesmaids makes up and they looked beautiful and were extremely pleased with her work. She does great work but also works at a quick pace and flows great with your wedding time line. I danced all night at my wedding and I kept checking on my makeup all night but let me tell you there was nothing to touch up! The make up literally looked as good at the end of the night as it did when she first did it!
    Crystal Married on 11/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so grateful I found Jessica for my wedding makeup. I had a very hard time finding an artist when I first starting looking. I went from someone who made me look like a clown - to someone who didn't know how to apply makeup at all - to Jessica, and WOW, am I glad I found her. Jessica knows how to take a request and bring it to life. She did a remarkable job the day of and she worked so quickly! My makeup didn't budge one bit all night long - nope, not even with the tears. She made my mom and my maid of honor look flawless and they were so happy with the outcome! I ONLY recommend Jessica Lauren to any future Mrs. who is hoping to feel more beautiful on her wedding day than she ever did in her entire life. If you hire anybody else, you're doing it wrong!!
illustration stars