Makeup by Jessica Lauren Reviews

109 | Woodbury, NY

109 Reviews for Makeup by Jessica Lauren

Annmarie B. · Married on 08/11/2018

Very happy client!

Jessica Lauren did my make-up for my wedding day and she made me look utterly amazing! Her work was true perfection and it was everything I asked for and more! I received so many compliments on how gorgeous I looked on my special day. Jessica was professional and reliable-a true talent!

Kleopatra · Married on 06/02/2018

Jessica is by far the best in the business! We did my trial for my bridal shower and it was the best I’d ever looked! She listens to what you want- and really delivers. On my wedding day I wanted to look naturally pretty. She really captured what I wanted and more !!!! I received many compliments on my make up all day and night!!!!
    I highly recommend! She’s a gem!

Sandra · Married on 07/29/2017

Jessica was recommended to me by my 25 yr. old neighbor who had used her for her wedding makeup. Now, I'm 73 and needed a makeup artist to spruce me up for our 50th Anniversary party. Jessica and I did a test run and on the day of, she tweaked the makeup just a little to make me comfortable, then went on to do my daughters' makeup also. We both looked beautiful and went confidently forward to enjoy ourselves at the party. Thank you, Jessica.

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2017

Jessica is the best! She does exactly what you ask and is extremely patient. Would highly recommend her!!

Cristine · Married on 05/05/2017

As a woman we all have insecurities, especially me. I have freckles and melasma on my face so covering that for my wedding was super important! She listened to everything I said and made me feel so beautiful! She is worth every penny. She is the sweetest, caring, and most talented artist I know. She has such love and compassion for what she does. Highly recommend her!!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica is absolutely amazing at what she does! I was lucky enough to fly her to Mexico for my bridal party, my mom & I.
    My girls and I felt beautiful all day. Our make up was flawless. Even in the extreme heat our make up stayed perfect all day!
    I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful job she did. I would highly recommend her for any special event you may have.

Nina · Married on 03/17/2017

I am the fourth bride in my group of friends to use Jessica for wedding day glam. She's wonderful to work with, and my makeup held up all night!

• FutureMrsC

Erin · Married on 01/07/2017

Jessica is amazing at what she does. She listens to what look you are going for and adds her personal touch. Jessica is professional and fun to work with. I highly recommend using her to all brides. You will not be disappointed.

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

Jessica just did my makeup for my engagement pictures... One thing anyone getting married soon needs to know how incredible she is! The makeup lasted all day. The best makeup I've ever had done for any event! Her pictures I've seen online have always been consistent, nothing too "over done"; The most natural it could look ! Book her NOW...trust me when I tell you, you WON'T regret it!!

Gina · Married on 11/12/2016

On your wedding day you want to look gorgeous. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up and Jess was able to give me a fabulous look without looking like I had a ton of makeup on. She listens to the bride and has their style in mind. On top of that, she is so friendly! She arrived on time and communicated with me a few days before my wedding so we had a timeline created. She also did 3 of my bridesmaids makes up and they looked beautiful and were extremely pleased with her work. She does great work but also works at a quick pace and flows great with your wedding time line. I danced all night at my wedding and I kept checking on my makeup all night but let me tell you there was nothing to touch up! The make up literally looked as good at the end of the night as it did when she first did it!

Crystal · Married on 11/10/2016

I am so grateful I found Jessica for my wedding makeup. I had a very hard time finding an artist when I first starting looking. I went from someone who made me look like a clown - to someone who didn't know how to apply makeup at all - to Jessica, and WOW, am I glad I found her. Jessica knows how to take a request and bring it to life. She did a remarkable job the day of and she worked so quickly! My makeup didn't budge one bit all night long - nope, not even with the tears. She made my mom and my maid of honor look flawless and they were so happy with the outcome! I ONLY recommend Jessica Lauren to any future Mrs. who is hoping to feel more beautiful on her wedding day than she ever did in her entire life. If you hire anybody else, you're doing it wrong!!

Shawn · Married on 09/17/2016

Jessica was very accommodating to my time schedule which changed several times in the week before the wedding. Jessica was very responsive to all my emails, and arrived early for my make up appointment on my wedding day which was a huge stress reliever! I wanted a very natural look on my wedding day and Jessica was able to do my make up exactly how I wanted it done. My whole bridal party and mother loved how there make up came out! I would definitely recommend Jessica to anyone looking for a make up artist for their wedding day, or any other special event.

Justin · Married on 09/10/2016

Jessica killed it! From the moment I contacted her to set up a trial she was on-point. When I met with her she LISTENED to what I wanted and also added her own ideas. On my wedding day she did the makeup for myself, 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. She finished everyone in less than 5 hours. All the girls makeup came out BEAUTIFUL and was true to their personality, and there makeup requests. My makeup came out more than amazing. I can’t begin to describe how beautiful I felt on the day/night of my wedding and Jessica was a part of making me feel like that. Although I was concerned that my 1:00 PM makeup job would not last until 12:30 AM when my wedding would be over, Jessica assured me not to worry… and she was right. My makeup stayed all night! I wish I could hire Jessica to do my makeup ALL the time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. A true professional and an ace at what she does.
    xox-AMY

• I

Irene · Married on 07/23/2016

This review is way overdue as my wedding was in July. Jessica is so good that it was still bothering me that I had not left a review because she deserves it. I found her on wedding wire and she was very responsive. I booked her since my wedding was only 3 months away, and my maid of honor loved pictures of previous clients as compared to other makeup artists we were looking at. My husband (now) does not like me with too much makeup on. I like makeup. However on my wedding day it was very important to me that my groom love the way I look. Jessica gave me a natural look during my trial, which I requested. On my wedding day, I changed my mind and asked for smokey eye. I was afraid my groom would hate it. Well he loved it! Why? Because I looked totally natural. Like naturally stunning. I didn't look cheap. I didn't look like caked on makeup. I didn't look like a bride whose makeup was more pronounced than the wedding dress. I looked elegant, beautiful and stunning! She made me look like this was the real me on a daily basis. It was unbelievable. I highly recommend her. To this day I want her to do my makeup for other events like my cousins wedding lol. ps I highly recommend getting the "strip" lashes. Thanks Jessica! I owe you a pic!

Jessica did a great job for my wedding makeup trial. When setting up an appointment with her she was quick to respond and very flexible with time. During my trial she was both professional and friendly which made for a very enjoyable experience. After my trial I had some suggestions on how id like to tweak the makeup to make sure that it perfect and she very accommodating and even suggested different techniques that she could use on me to achieve the look l wanted. I'm looking forward to Jessica doing the makeup for myself and my bridal party on my big day!

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2016

Jessica is the best. She is full of personality, makes you feel so comfortable and knows her stuff! I was so pleased with my make-up trial. My make-up was beautiful and I still looked like myself. My skin looked flawless too! I can't wait until she does my make-up on the big day! Book her! You will not be disappointed!

Daniela · event on: 08/02/2014

The most professional makeup artist! My makeup was flawless and light, it looked so natural and that's exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Jessica Lauren to all my friends and family

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2016

Jessica was amazing the work with! I was so happy with my makeup the day of my wedding! It lasted all day! I hardly had to touch anything up. I received so many compliments on my eye makeup! Even my mom, who doesn't wear a lot of makeup was thrilled with how well Jessica listened to her and kept her makeup as natural as possible while still adding enough to make her stand out in pictures! I would definitely recommend Jessica!!!

Christine · Married on 06/26/2016

My experience with Jessica Lauren was nothing short of amazing. I am VERY picky about my makeup and never hire a makeup artist for any event, instead opting to do it myself. I was worried about hiring one for my wedding but Jessica came highly recommended by my cousin. From the beginning Jessica was professional and accommodating. When scheduling a trial was too difficult she offered to come to my house to do it. I was floored by how glamorous, yet totally natural she made me look. I still felt like myself which was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day.

On thr big day, Jessica traveled to NJ for my destination wedding. Even though she was in a fender bender on her commute there, she was more worried about being there on time for me on my day. When she arrived she was professional and completed makeup for my bridal party, mom, and I. Everyone was so in love with their final look. My girls and I felt beautiful all day. My makeup was light and stayed put until the next morning! I only touched up my lipstick once that night. I can not thank Jessica enough for the incredible job she did. She has a true gift and I highly recommend her for any event.

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2016

Jessica is amazing ! She is professional, punctual and really knows what she is doing. Being a cosmetologist my hair and makeup were so important to me and finding someone besides myself to do them was one of the hardest things for me to choose. All my go to people were either invited to my wedding or already booked. I found Jessica through Tiffany joy ( the hairstylist I chose, also amazing) and instantly loved the work I had seen. When we met for my trial all I told her was I wanted and dramatic eye and neutral lip and she could do her thing and she blew me away. She did me, 5 bridesmaids and my mother the morning of my wedding and things could not have gone smother. We all looked our absolute best. She listened to everyone and delivered as they asked. I had 12 hair stylists and makeup artists at my wedding and they all raved about my makeup. Jessica should be doing your makeup!!

Angelina · Married on 06/04/2016

I love Jessica Lauren because she enhances your natural beauty. Her makeup application isn't heavy and lasts all day. I used Jessica for my Bridal Glam on my Wedding Day. She was professional and efficient in doing everyone's makeup in the Bridal Party. She listened to each girls perference while staying on schedule which made the day run smoothly. I would recommend Jessica for any occasion she is amazing.

Maura · Married on 06/03/2016

Jessica did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding. From our initial conversation, she was very responsive, professional and flexible. Her service is one of a kind. My makeup for both events were gorgeous and lasted all day. She is very respectful and sensitive to her clients needs. I can't wait for my next event to use her again!

Priyanka · Married on 05/27/2016

My make-up looked great all day and she did an amazing job with my mother as well. We would definitely recommend her to both small and large groups, as she is efficient and patient as well. Thank you again!

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly recommend Jessica she was amazing and made me & my girls feel confident & beautiful on my special day!