Magnolia Grace Artistry Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for Magnolia Grace Artistry

4 Magnolia Grace Artistry Reviews

Lauren was amazing. I found her through groupon. She did a trial of my make up (the bride) and I was so pleased. She took pictures to show me how it would look in photos at the trial. On my actual day, she took so much care to make sure I was comfortable and happy with my make up. Even when i asked her to change something, she was so sweet about making sure that I was happy with everything.

She is married - so she knows how nervous brides can be - that definitely set my mind at ease!

Teresa · Married on 05/26/2012

Lauren from Magnolia Grace did my makeup for our wedding as well as my bridal party, and it came out beautiful!!! I cant even count the amount of compliments we all got that day!  Lauren is a true professional and her love for what she does really shows, which made this step in my wedding planning process that much more enjoyable.

Lauren went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule.  She did a great job of taking my vague ideas and magazine cut outs of what I wanted, and turning it into a wonderful makeup job. Lauren made sure I loved my makeup, and made me feel very comfortable to express what I liked and didn't like during the trial, until we got to the perfect look. My wedding day makeup stayed on perfectly all evening - even with all of the hours of dancing!  One of my bridesmaids even ended up canceling her makeup girl for her upcoming wedding and switched to Magnolia Grace!  I would recommend Lauren to anyone who wants to look fabulous, modern and sheek.

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

Lauren form Magnolia Grace Artistry did a fabulous job on my entire wedding party, including my Mom. My trial went well and I knew immediately that she was the one!! She listened to what I wanted and then made some suggestions which turned out to be the look I wanted. She was on time the day of and her sense of humor helped me make it thru some trying times :)) Very, very pleased with all she gave to my bridal party, the girls were so happy!! Thank you Lauren

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2011

Lauren quickly made me feel comfortable with her friendly demeanor but ,all the while, professional...I was extremely pleased with the results. I've always had large pores, which takes certain care and proper preparation to conceal. I have never had success with previous makeup artists in doing this but Lauren's expertise prevailed!! I felt fresh and beautiful and looked so natural. I don't think I ever had such glowing skin =) I highly recommend her and look forward to referring her to my friends in the future.