Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events Reviews

9 | Tampa, FL

9 Reviews for Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events

Gina · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I hired Lesley to plan our wedding as I was in law school and thought I needed help to stay on track. What a great decision!

We interviewed several other planners in the area and my husband said he was sold on Lesley when she spent less time talking about how awesome everything could be (he says that everyone says that), and more time talking about relationships she builds with the bride, and conflict management with the moms, bride and everyone else involved.

Turns out she is actually really good at keeping everyone involved, connected and listened to, while keeping me as the central decision maker. As a bride-to-be you don't realize how many folks want to weigh in and make decisions for you and having someone that can help manage the process while keeping you in charge :)

Day if the wedding was fantastic as well! We had a bit of a snafu with the toasts and lots of little things that came up, I didn't even know about most of them since Lesley just took care of them and everything just got done. So excited we hired her and would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone planning a wedding in the area (or elsewhere since she does destination weddings as well).

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

Lesley was our partial planner, and was fantastic. She did so much more than we expected, and was really great to work with. She helped us pick vendors, attended several meetings with us, and made us feel so relaxed throughout the whole process. She was great the day of too, and vendors respect her and work well with her. She gets an A++ from us! We will miss her now that our wedding is over!

Sent on 11/14/2011

shannon · Married on 07/23/2011

Lesley is completely AMAZING!!!! To begin with, she is a phenomenal person, and it shows in her work. Secondly, she is so attune to the needs and desires of her clients (and their family members), which I learned is VERY important in planning a wedding. Lesley was punctual, thorough, flexible, and always available. She was attentive to our budget and gave excellent advice on what was or was not worth cutting back on. She made our wedding day an absolute dream and I cannot thank her enough for it!

Honestly, Lesley is truly amazing and a delight to work with and I would hands down recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/07/2011

As a Mother of the Bride, I admit that I was extremely critical of the process of finding the right wedding planner! Who could possibly care about my daughter's wishes and dreams more than I, and who could possibly care more about making sure the budget was in check more than my husband and I? Lesley Cohen of LelyCo became the most important contact in our destination wedding planning. Her incredible communication skills, with our family, with the groom's family, with our guests and most importantly with the Jamaican resort where our wedding was held is where her talent lies. She listened, she kept confidences when needed and her first priority was the bride...in hind sight, exactly as it should be. She was professional, inventive, and available day and night. Our wedding was elegant and memorable which is how we first described our vision upon meeting Lesley the first time. It is not often that you find the combination of talent, personality and professionalism all rolled into one wedding planner, but Lesley was that combination and more. We believe that contracting for Lesley's services took us through a year of planning that was fun, low stress and most important of all, incredibly special for everyone involved. It was a wedding that will not soon be forgotten by the resort staff, the guests and our families. Bravo!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Lynley · Married on 11/13/2010

I used Lesley for her "day of" services and all I can say is that she went above and beyond for me! She was always available for phone calls and emails whenever I started to have a panic moment. And if if anything went wrong at our wedding, I sure didn't know about it. She made sure that the whole day went smoothly and I got to spend it enjoying being a bride. Lesley is fantastic!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Sheerin · Married on 08/23/2008

Lesley Cohen is an unbelievable wedding planner - she has the perfect combination of innovativeness and professionalism that makes her perfect to work with. She was such a great friend throughout the process and made my life so much easier - I am not much of a delegator, and I truly felt like I could trust her with anything.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Mary · Married on 08/16/2008

Lesley was absolutely wonderful to work with and was so helpful in every way! From the very beginning, she was very responsive, flexible and easy to work with. Lesley really took the time to listen to my ideas and vision and then provided lots of suggestions on how to bring my vision to life. She was also so helpful in really helping us work within our budget, for example, by helping us decide on which expenses were likely to have a bigger impact and which expenses we could forgo. She also suggested really top-notch vendors from lighting, florist, DJ, and photographer. We would have never known how to choose from among the tons and tons of DC vendors without her, and I felt that she always led us to great people! Lesley was also so patient and visited many venues with us (including some that were 2 or so hours outside of DC.) There was never a question or idea that was too silly or obsessive for her to deal with...and believe me, I had some pretty silly questions! I 100% recommend Lesley - she was an amazing wedding planner and also becomes a great friend along the way! She is fantastic :)

Sent on 02/26/2010

Katie · Married on 07/12/2008

I am so glad that I worked with Lesley for our wedding. The whole planning process she was incredibly helpful with suggestions for vendors that were exactly what we were looking for and she was always available for any questions or ideas that I had. She understood what look I was going for and had great ideas to make my vision come to life. The day of she made sure everything went perfectly and if anything didn't go right she fixed it before I even knew it.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2006

Flexibility and responsiveness were key to the success of my wedding, particularly because I live in a different state from where the wedding was held. I received the utmost in reliability from LelyCo. My wedding planning was smooth and this was a result of the responsiveness and flexibility of Lesley Cohen. I feel that the value I received from LelyCo was exceptional.

Sent on 01/22/2007