lauren ashley photography & design Reviews

8 Reviews for lauren ashley photography & design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

Lauren and Bob did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day! I am able to relive our special day through their pictures, and they captured beautiful pictures!! I don't think we could have asked for a better team for our special day, and they are simply very wonderful people!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 07/25/2009

LOVE THIS LADY!!

Sent on 08/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2008

Lauren was great to work with. She is very professional and you can always count on her. Her work is some of the best I've seen at such a great value. She's very responsive and works around your schedule to find out what you need for your event.

She made my husband and I feel comfortable around the camera, and got some great shots!

Sent on 10/16/2008
  • F

Feanne · Married on 06/29/2008

When we first booked Lauren, she was just starting out in her wedding photography business. Knowing how important pictures are, I was a little skeptic. Lauren assured me that she wouldn't be doing this if she wasn't confident in her abilities. Wow, was she right!

Lauren was absolutely great for our wedding! She had great, fun, and creative ideas and I thoroughly enjoyed having her! The pictures are turning out great and her editing skills are amazing! Her attitude was very calm during our hectic wedding day. She had responded to all my needs in a very timely matter.

She was very flexible, whenever I gave an idea for a shot or asked her to take something for me on the spot, she did right away. She was able to work inside our budget and her work was worth far more than what we paid for.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Lauren for any bride! Beautiful photos that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/12/2008

Richard · Married on 06/29/2008

How could I not give this girl a 5 out of 5 in all these categories? First of all, as far as value for cost, I would give her 10 stars out of 5 if I could!

She is an artsy girl and, subsequently, will take all those cool, unique shots that MOST ALL other photographers wouldn't get o think about. She is unique and stylish, which is what makes her so appealing.

Now, all the great wedding shots are only half the story. Next, she works hard at doing a lot of editing. And I'm not talking wierd, corky editing or editing that just maks the picture look a little nicer. I'm talking about cool, unique editing that makes that gives the picture a whole other dimension it didn't originally have. I'm telling you, it's awesome!

Lastly, knowing her personally, she is a fun girl who is always smiling, friendly, and so easy to get along with. She is very timely, professional, and she can wing-it as she goes... but not in an unprofessional wing-it way, in a flexible, professional wing-it way.

I would very highly recommend Lauren to anybody for a special occasion, especially a wedding. We have only seen some samples of our wedding shots so far, and I am so excited to see it all! She is great, absolutely great!

Sent on 07/12/2008
  • Lieschen

Lieschen · Married on 06/07/2008

Lauren is AMAZING!!!!!!! She works with what you want for that special day :) Her work speaks for itself. She takes a picture of even the smallest detail! Her work is great and I would definitely recomend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer that would capture that special day that you have planned for!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Elaine · Married on 10/01/2008

it was good

Sent on 01/18/2009

Heather · Married on 09/06/2008

Lauren was extremely professional and I am very pleased with her work. She is extremely artistic and creative with her pictures. I have showed her proofs to everyone I know and they are extremly impressed with her as well. I am waiting on my finished photos and can't wait!!

Sent on 10/08/2008