Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OLLI STUDIO

At your wedding our main concern is capturing your story.  We want to create the best Photography & Cinematography possible. That means capturing all the events that make your day unique from all the rest. So, drop us a line and let’s chat – via the phone, Skype or over coffee! (We like the 3rd option :)

We know how important it is to capture the major events of your wedding day, that’s why we include our High Resolution File/Documentary Edit with both pacakges. We know how much time can be spent planning each and every detail. While we specialize in creating Fine Art Weddings, our approach to every wedding is the same. We want to capture all of the important details that make your wedding unique to you in a Artistic way.

Contact Us Today 212-239-8511

Liability Insurance (3)
Slideshow (2)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

I have certainly liked Danny and his team to take photos of my wedding. He does an amazing work catching photos that are the special moment in the event. I admire his work. I recommend him to all my family and friends!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Don and his company to everyone I know! Don has accomplished an excellent job on all of my pictures, knows how to take photographs beautifully. I haven't detected one poor photo! Thank you for doing such a marvelous job at what you do! For wedding photography, this is the place to go!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of the best photography from Ben and his team that I have seen in a long while. Makes the images living. Wishing you fellows the best in your coming endeavors :) They not only catch a snap truly they write a story through portraits!!! Great picture-taking!!! :) Thanks a lot Ben for pictures.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/4/18, 2 Reviews