Laura Smith Make-Up Artist Reviews

12 | Tampa, FL

12 Reviews for Laura Smith Make-Up Artist

Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

Laura is incredible!! She did my bridal make-up, my mom's and my bridesmaids. The way she puts on make-up makes you feel like you aren't even wearing any, and the make up lasts all day. It has an airbrush look to it without being airbrush make-up. She has a great technique and you feel like the make-up absorbs right into your skin to give you a flawless look. She uses all designer make-up like Dior, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, YSL, NARS, etc, etc. Her prices were very reasonable and she is always on time or early! She has such an incredible personality and I enjoyed the time I spent with her on my wedding day and during my make-up trials. She's laid back and down to earth and honest. You feel like your best friend is doing your wedding make-up and she will design your bridal look to exactly what you request. Look no further than Laura, her make-up is exactly what you see in the photos. I know so many people who use her and I was recommended to use her by another bride! She is worth every penny and her prices are in line with what the other bridal make-up prices are. Love you Laura, you're the best!!

• User5042015 · 2+ years ago

Laura is fantastic! Very sweet and professional. She helped my bridal party and I look beautiful the day of my wedding, and our makeup looked stunning in each photo/video taken! Not only does Laura do amazing work, but she was extremely accommodating and helpful in perfecting what I wanted my "perfect wedding day makeup" to look like. Book with Laura!!!

I had initially planned to do my own make-up on my wedding day, but I am so glad that I changed my mind at the last minute. Hiring Laura was probably one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!!

Laura is calm, cool, collected and immensely talented. Her artistry enhanced our looks without being over the top, and everyone looks amazing in the photographs!! Laura is also very professional. She is prompt, responsive and friendly. She is like having a new best friend when she enters your home or hotel room on your wedding day.

It was 90 degrees on my wedding day, and I am happy to say that while I did have to reapply powder (obviously I was sweating a lot!), my make-up remained in tact until I washed my face around 4 a.m. the next morning (it was a long night ...).

Laura's rates are extremely fair for what you get - including trials. Laura also includes fake eyelashes, which are very tasteful and enhance your eyes in ways you cannot imagine.

While I give props to the brides who are able to do their own make-up on their wedding day, do yourself a huge favor and hire Laura! She will take your look to the next level and you will look amazing in your photos!

Laura is a true professional makeup artist! I was beyond thrilled with the way my wedding makeup and that of my bridesmaids turned out. Laura knows how to choose colors that complement your complexion. And more importantly, she listens to what her clients want. On your wedding day, you want to look the best that you can and Laura definitely knows how to bring out your beauty in a natural way.

Laura is incredibly talented and versatile. I wanted a natural, sun-kissed look for my bridesmaids and then a more dramatic look for myself with a red lip. She listened to what I wanted and then executed on it flawlessly. She was able to adjust each look real-time to really work for each bridesmaid. She has a great attitude and was so fun to be around while we were getting ready. What a doll! She made the whole process so easy. And everyone looked beautiful! Can not recommend her enough!

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2012

Laura provided makeup services for my wedding in NJ recently. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, so professional and personable, she is truly the best makeup artist I have ever dealt with. She will work with you to find the perfect look that you desire and will try multiple looks if need be. I brought my family in for trials as well and she was so accommodating.

Back to the wedding day, Laura is on time and ready to work. She made everyone look like the most beautiful version of themselves. Nobody looked fake and we had natural looks and more dramatic looks as well. She uses great quality makeup and it holds up all night long. (rain or shine) She did such a good job that 3 girls who were planning on doing their own makeup changed their mind the day of and asked Laura to do their makeup as well. One of my bridesmaids even booked her for her own wedding that is in 2 months and cancelled her original plans.

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Laura, but I think you get the point. You are seriously missing out if you don't book her for your event. She is so passionate about her job and you will see why. Look no further!! And Laura, thank you for making me and my whole bridal party look stunning! I can't thank you enough!!!

Gina · Married on 06/01/2012

Laura is wonderful. My wedding makeup was superb. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful I looked. I can't say how satisfied and happy I was with how I looked on my wedding day. Thank you a million times. I will definitely use Laura again.

Violet · Married on 05/18/2012

Laura Smith provided makeup for my recent local fashion show in S.I. She was amazing. She transformed the models beyond belief and their makeup stood all night. I would highly recommend her. She is awesome.

kate · Married on 09/16/2011

Laura did a beautiful job on my make up for my wedding. She was on time, brought lots of make up (and brands I use), and worked with me to get the best look. She also did my mom, and two sisters make up for my wedding...and theirs looked beautiful too! You can not go wrong with Laura Smith for your make up for your wedding!

DESIREE · Married on 10/30/2010

Laura did my makeup for my best friends wedding on 10/30/10 - I loved it! I told her the look I was going for and she totally knew what I wanted and she nailed it! I wish I had her for my own wedding! The makeup was just awesome, it wasnt too heavy and it stayed all night into the next morning! She made me look fierce! which is exactly what I was wanted! I will definitely use Laura again and again to make me look as awesome as she did that day! I cant wait!!!

Excellent job. I had a slightly retro look for my make up and a more modern look for my bridesmaids and mom and she did both looks equally well.

Elkie · Married on 06/02/2012

You made my day even more special than I imagined. The most professional and super talented make up artist I had the pleasure to work with. I looked and felt amazing. Thank you so much.