This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2013

Hello gorgeous!

My name is Ashlee Ann and I specialize in formal events and weddings. With experience in over 1,000 wedding parties, I truly know what it takes to meet your bridal beauty needs. I offer formal hair and airbrush makeup as well as faux lashes, contouring and hair extensions. Airbrush makeup is a great way to "beat the heat" down here in the Florida sun and I have 14 years experience with it. I have certainly acquired quite the knowledge of all things beauty related in my 15 year career and was trained by celebrity make-up artist, Mario Dedivanovic. Don't be a stranger. Shoot me a message to see if I would be a great fit for your big day. I look forward to chatting with you. Check out my instagram for more photos and recent celebs Ive worked with!

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

95% Recommended by couples

H
Hilary H. Sent on 01/20/2024

The best in the biz!

Ashlee is AMAZING. As someone on TV I’ve had my hair and makeup done so many times. That being said Ashlee is the best I’ve ever come across. Her hair and makeup skills are unlike anyone else’s . I felt so beautiful but not overdone. I received so many compliments and the look stayed throughout the night. I wish I could work with her everyday. She is so kind as well. Hire her!
K
Katie C. Sent on 10/29/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best Hair and Make Up Artist in Tampa Bay!

Ashlee Ann is seriously the best hair and makeup artist in the Tampa Bay Area! She is so sweet and so kind and beyond talented. She made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. Everyone has commented on how amazing my hair and makeup turned out. She was my favorite vendor I worked with during my wedding. I truly can't put into words how amazing and beautiful she made me feel on my big day. I have already booked her for upcoming events I need glam for! I just love her and cannot recommend her enough!
M
Melissa V. Sent on 12/01/2023

Flawless Wedding Make-up!

I had the pleasure of having Ashlee as my makeup artist for my wedding, and I cannot express how thrilled I am with the results! From the moment she showed up, she exuded professionalism and a warm, calming energy that immediately put me at ease.

Ashlee listened attentively to my preferences and vision for my wedding day look. Her attention to detail and artistic flair truly set her apart. She transformed my ideas into a stunning reality, enhancing my natural features while making me feel like the most beautiful version of myself.

On the day of the wedding, she arrived punctually and created a serene atmosphere as she worked her magic. The entire process was seamless, and she took the time to ensure every aspect of my makeup was flawless. I was amazed at how she balanced the right amount of glamour with a natural, radiant glow that lasted throughout the day and night.

Not only is Ashlee incredibly talented, but she also uses top-notch products that felt luxurious on my skin. My makeup remained impeccable even through the rain and hours of dancing.

I received endless compliments on my makeup, and the photographs speak volumes about her skill in creating a timeless and elegant look.

In addition to her exceptional talent, Ashlee is a joy to work with. Her warm personality and genuine enthusiasm for her craft made the entire experience delightful.

If you're looking for a makeup artist who not only understands your vision but exceeds your expectations, Ashlee is the woman for you. I am beyond grateful for her contribution to my special day, and I wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride-to-be or anyone seeking an amazing makeup experience. Thank you, Ashlee for making me feel like a queen on my wedding day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shauna Lynne Photography Shauna Lynne Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashlee is absolutely the most talented hair and makeup artist I have ever worked with. As a wedding photographer, it is absolutely critical that my brides have high quality hair and makeup that lasts throughout the day so they can love how they look in their images. Hands down, I recommend Ashlee to every bride every single time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours