Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Hello beauties!

Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning! My name is Ashlee Ann. I am a Tampa based, hair and makeup artist specializing in formal events and weddings. With experience with over 1,000 wedding parties, I truly know what it takes to meet your bridal beauty needs. I offer formal hair and airbrush makeup as well as faux lashes, contouring and hair extensions. Airbrush makeup is a great way to "beat the heat" down here in the Florida sun and I have 14 years experience with it. I have certainly acquired quite the knowledge of all things beauty related in my 15 year career and was trained by celebrity make-up artist, Mario Dedivanovic. Don't be a stranger. Shoot me a message to see if I would be a great fit for your big day. I look forward to chatting with you!

Check out my instagram for more photos and recent celebs Ive worked with! @ashleeannmakeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Allison
    Allison B. Married on 04/21/2022

Flawless Beauty

I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley twice now. Unfortunately she was booked for my wedding because she is so popular, but thankfully I was able to book her for my rehearsal dinner. She did an incredible job giving me the natural glam look I wanted! She also did my makeup for a photo shoot for a magazine and I could not have been happier. Long lasting makeup, beautiful application and colors, and so fun to work with.
  • Tekla
    Tekla M. Married on 03/18/2022

Love love love

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE THIS AMAZING WOMAN. I Cannot sing her praises enough. When you call or reach out to Ashlee she is going to immediately put you at ease. She is so professional and talented. No matter what you style is, she is going to make you look and feel your best. I am so thankful I had her on my special day

My wedding went so smooth and they kept me calm and collected every step of the way. Seriously if your going to get your hair and makeup done, make sure you choose Ashlee
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 02/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashlee is a dream to work with!

Ashlee is amazing! Ashlee and her team are true professionals, they are so talented at what they do. When she handed me the mirror I actually started crying, that is how beautiful she made me feel. My bridal look lasted all day & night (I didn't wash it off until 4:30 AM and it was still in perfect condition). Even though Ashlee is in such high demand, she is so friendly and down to earth. Working with her is like working with one of your girlfriends. I really cannot recommend her enough!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Shauna Lynne Photography Shauna Lynne Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashlee is absolutely the most talented hair and makeup artist I have ever worked with. As a wedding photographer, it is absolutely critical that my brides have high quality hair and makeup that lasts throughout the day so they can love how they look in their images. Hands down, I recommend Ashlee to every bride every single time.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding