Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 7
  • Allisa

Allisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommended

Fantastic! She's so personable and lovely to chat with and our hair and makeup looked fantastic. Very pleased.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 8
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 9
  • Aleisa

Aleisa · Married on 03/15/2019

Best Hair & Makeup Artist!

Ashlee Ann was beyond amazing! I got married on 03.15.19 and she did hair and makeup for myself and seven other girls. You could say that I’m the most indecisive, yet relaxed bride. The morning of the wedding I still didn’t have an exact look that I wanted. I told Ashlee what I was thinking and she absolutely nailed it. I LOVED my hair and my makeup! Everyone of my girls looked GORGEOUS and felt amazing. Bonus, our looks lasted all night long! Ashlee truly is amazing at what she does. She’s the sweetest thing, super professional and so much fun. We had a blast as we felt like she was apart of the crew and made everyone feel so comfortable. I can’t thank you enough for being apart of our special day! You’re the BEST!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 10
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 11
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 12
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 13
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 02/09/2019

You will not find anyone better.

Ashlee is AMAZING and a total gem to work with. I've been in multiple weddings as a bridesmaid and I have never been as pleased with my makeup as I was when Ashlee and I met for the first time and she did my bridesmaid makeup for a wedding I was a part of. I knew I needed to hire her then and there for my own wedding makeup - and it was more perfect than I could have imagined. I honestly didn't even have anything planned as far as what I wanted for hair and makeup (same thing for my trial.) I just let Ashlee do what she does best, and she NEVER disappoints. She does the best glam makeup, and also knocks it out of the park with hair. She does a more natural and relaxed hairstyles - literally the only person to do my hair that has ever understood that I do not want my hair stuck down with loads of hairspray. Her hairstyles have a fun and flirty feeling. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your makeup too. Everyone complimented me all night on my hair and makeup - she exceeded any and all expectations. My bridesmaids were also extremely happy! Her makeup lasts through heat, pictures, sweating, dancing, and drinking. It literally does not budge. If you do anything for your wedding, budget the money to hire a MUA, and definitely hire Ashlee Ann! 5 stars are not enough to express my gratitude.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing !!!

Ashlee is amazing!! So super sweet and very professional as well. My trial was perfect and day of hair and makeup was even more perfect!! Her and her assistant rocked with all of my girls hair and makeup!! I had to drop 2 bridesmaids last minute so Ashlee offered to do my moms hair and makeup and it was very nice of her! My mom looked stunning and so did all of my girls!! If you want the best of the best- pick her!!
    Thanks so much Ashlee! You are a star.

Danielle Eisele- 12.08.2018 wedding- xoxo

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 14
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 15
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Hair & Makeup

Ashlee is such a pleasure to work with! She performed my hair and makeup trial and fully listened to my wishes. The day before the wedding we found out she was feeling ill and was sending others she worked with. As a bride this can be nerve racking but honestly from meeting her at the trial she was so professional I didn’t even blink an eye. I knew she would send somebody as professional and good as her. Well she did! Brittany and Lindsey were sent and they were amazing! My girls looked so beautiful and they made me feel relaxed and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 16
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 17
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 18
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 19

Sarah Johnson · Married on 10/19/2018

Ashlee is a true artist!

Ashlee was amazing! She is truly an artist and her creativity definitely showed throughout my bridal party. She works fast and is very efficient. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Ashlee is so talented and made me look and feel gorgeous!! She uses only the best high quality products that stayed in place my entire wedding day! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. It couldn’t have been more perfect! She is amazing to work with and so friendly! I was able to schedule my trial on my wedding shower day, which my perfect! She was always on time and super responsive to any of my messages. She is top notch and her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 20
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 21

Jordan · Married on 02/23/2018

Ashlee is everything you would want on the day of your wedding. She did 11 women hair and make and everyone was raving about it. It lasted all day through the first look pictures and we paid for touch ups before the reception (she only need about 45 minutes for everyone, total!). She was able to tighten up my hair and refresh whatever had fallen during pictures and the ceremony. Her make up and hair styles are very flattering on everyone as well. I was very happy with how everything turn out. Ashlee's pricing is competitive with everyone in the area but quality was above and beyond. Do not skimp on your make up/hair! It's everything in pictures!! I have already recommended her to a few friends and will continue to do so moving forward.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 22
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 23
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 24
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 25

Shalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

I highly recommend Ashlee Ann!! If you have an event coming up that you want to look your best for, she is your gal!! I hired Ashlee to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Ashlee is super talented!! She is accommodating, prompt, very responsive and professional. I had a great experience with her, from the trial at her beautiful home to her coming onsite to my beach wedding venue. Ashlee made me feel very beautiful on the most important day of my life thus far!! Plus, She is a very sweet gal!! Thank you so much Ashlee!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2017

First of all Ashlee is such a girls girl, and makes you feel so comfortable and like a friend is getting you ready which is wonderful and makes getting ready on your day just that much more fun. Aside from that she is so incredibly talented! She did both hair and makeup for me, 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms and EVERYONE was so happy and going selfie crazy feeling their most beautiful! I could not imagine anyone doing a better job. Thank you Ashlee so much for helping me feel like a princess ❤️

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 26
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 27
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 28

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashlee is simply AMAZING. She did myself, 3 bridesmaids, my mother, a friend and a jr bridesmaid by herself in such an efficient manner. Everyone was thrilled with hair and makeup. Her pricing cannot be beat since she uses top line makeup leaving your skin flawless and hydrated. My veil had no comb and she offered to pin it in for me which looked amazing. She's quick and always goes above and beyond what you could imagine. Ashlee is very responsive, easy to get ahold of and super flexible. Being an out of state bride, I only had limited days to trial and she made herself available. Besides her impeccable skills, she is outgoing and makes you feel at ease. It's as if she's one of the girls when getting ready. I couldn't have never felt so beautiful without her and she honestly was a huge part of my wedding I will never forget!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Katie · Married on 07/28/2017

Ashlee came very highly recommended, and now that I have had the opportunity to work with her, I can see why. After I initially reached out, she was very responsive, quick to answer my questions and schedule a trial to make sure my hair and makeup met with my vision. I showed her pictures of my Pinterest and from her own Instagram to give an idea of what I wanted, and she was able to align perfectly with that.

On the day of my wedding, she arrived with a suitcase full of all the tools she needed to beautify me, offering suggestions on how we could improve from my trial (example: different eyelashes). I didn't think it was possible, but I looked even better than at the trial. She then stayed to make sure my photographer could get a picture of her prepping me, and she gave me the lip stain she had used to make sure I could touch up all evening. I was so impressed with the quality of her work, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Ashlee did an awesome job all the way around

Sent on 07/05/2017

bella · Married on 06/01/2017

Ashlee was amazing! She accommodated myself and 8 bridesmaids for hair and makeup. Every single person looked and felt beautiful. I would hire her for any formal event!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • FMM

Jackie · Married on 01/23/2016

AMAZING...SIMPLY AMAZING. I found Ashlee last minute when I had to cancel my other hair and MUA. She worked with me quickly, got me in for a trial and set everything up for our wedding on 1/23. The day of Sarah and Kristen were perfect. My girls looked amazing, they showed up prompt and on time and listened to any concerns that me or my girls had. Hair and makeup held up beautifully through out the entire night and they were so much fun to have around in the morning while getting ready. They matched my vision perfectly and I could not be happier, I don't think I have ever felt more beautiful, I am so grateful to have found them. Thank you all so so much!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Hands down the best hair and makeup team you will find. I had my hair and makeup done by them for my bachelorette party, and my wedding day. Each time I was 100% happy with how everything turned out. I felt so gorgeous at my bach party and my wedding and I would recommend them over and over again. The airbrush they use is so light and so flawless and they listen to exactly what you want done, and do not stop until you are happy. Most places overcharge for airbrush, but their costs are so reasonable! Most of my bridal party, and my mom had their hair and makeup done as well and everyone was so happy and looked so great. If you want to look perfect on your wedding day, or for any event go with them because you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Katherine · Married on 12/19/2014

I can't express how much Ashlee made me and my bridesmaids feel. Because of her talent my girls were all flawless. I couldn't have made a better choice when it came to hair and makeup. Definitely have already recommended her many times and will still do so. Thank you Ashlee for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Ashlee and her assistant were absolutely amazing for our wedding hair and makeup. We had 9 ladies getting hair and 6 getting makeup and they did a phenomenal job on every single person. They arrived on time, had every tool and necessity, and breezed through all the ladies to have all of us ready within 4 hours as I had asked. They even stuck around to do the flowergirls' hair that wasn't planned for! I was so nervous about how my makeup and hair would look for my wedding but it was absolutely perfect. I had done a hair and makeup trial so I had an idea how it would look but it was even more gorgeous on the wedding day. Ashlee was super accommodating and would make adjustments as asked and always made me feel comfortable. My makeup lasted well into the next day and my hair managed to stay pretty curly well into dancing the night away (which is difficult considering my hair was mostly down and NEVER wants to stay curled). She was super affordable and did a phenomenal job-I would recommend her to any bride looking for wedding services!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ashlee was amazing! My bridal party and I got ready for my wedding at the hotel and I never realized how pricey on-site hairstyling service were. Ashlee was reasonably priced and did not charge double for on-site services like other salon stylists I spoke to did. I also received a wonderful trial with Ashlee at my own home, which turned out great and was exactly what I wanted - and it turned out even better somehow on my wedding day and stayed put for the entire day. My bridal party looked fabulous as well - Ashlee did a great job on everyone, no matter how long their hair was. I would recommend her to everyone looking for a special event stylist!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Karen · Married on 03/12/2018

I honestly cant say enough about Ashlee!!! I loved our wedding and everything about it, but she was by far my favorite vendor of the day!! Her personality is great (everyone involved thought so too) and her work is absolutely amazing!!! I've never felt so beautiful and I've never received so many compliments before!! I'll attach a before and after picture so you can see how amazing her work is!! She's seriously worth every single cent and I will be using her again and again anytime I need my makeup done. You may think you can get it cheaper somewhere else, but always remember you get what you pay for!! Do it right....and go with Ashley...you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 29
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 30

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful work

I felt very lucky to be able to book Ashlee for my wedding as I saw she filled up very quickly. I was very impressed with how my trial went. I never once felt rushed or like she wasn't committed to my look. Ashlee is very sweet and down-to-earth and genuine. She advised me to be open about anything I liked or didn't like. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time, fully prepared, and even waited to do my mom's makeup when my mother was running late so I was incredibly grateful to her for that. My makeup looked amazing and stayed put the whole day. I absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 31

Anjum · Married on 05/13/2017

Sent on 06/24/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2017

Ashlee Ann's expertise in applying just the right makeup and hairstyle for each girl was amazing. Working with Ashlee Ann was incredibly fun and everyone loved their results. She is kind and takes her time. If you are wanting a professional look to your photos I would highly recommend Ashlee Ann. We are so happy we used her services for the entire bridal party. My only suggestion is if you use false eyelashes be sure to have extra glue on hand.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Ashlee Ann for my wedding. She's fun, friendly, professional and talented. She made my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I did a hair and makeup trial run, and even though there was a scheduling mix-up on her end, she went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my look and her services. And believe me, I was. On the day of the wedding she was on time, and made sure every woman in my bridal party looked and felt her absolute best. And no matter how many times we all cried that day (tears of joy of course!), or how much running around and dancing we did, our hair and makeup remained just as perfect as before. Ashlee Ann is the best, and an amazing value for the service.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kathrine · Married on 03/17/2018

3.5

Ashlee was referred to me! After 2 trials that went wrong she was my 3rd time was a charm. She was very accommodating and I was very lucky to have her be available on the day of my wedding with only 3 weeks away. I went for a trial and was beautiful. I miss communicated a few things on what I wanted on my trial but she listened and executed on day of. My makeup lasted all day and longer. From 10am till 3 am . I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her in near future.

Sent on 04/03/2018