Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

28 Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Hair & Makeup

Ashlee is such a pleasure to work with! She performed my hair and makeup trial and fully listened to my wishes. The day before the wedding we found out she was feeling ill and was sending others she worked with. As a bride this can be nerve racking but honestly from meeting her at the trial she was so professional I didn’t even blink an eye. I knew she would send somebody as professional and good as her. Well she did! Brittany and Lindsey were sent and they were amazing! My girls looked so beautiful and they made me feel relaxed and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 1
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 2
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 3
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 4

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Ashlee is so talented and made me look and feel gorgeous!! She uses only the best high quality products that stayed in place my entire wedding day! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. It couldn’t have been more perfect! She is amazing to work with and so friendly! I was able to schedule my trial on my wedding shower day, which my perfect! She was always on time and super responsive to any of my messages. She is top notch and her work speaks for itself!

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 5
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 6

Jordan · Married on 02/23/2018

Ashlee is everything you would want on the day of your wedding. She did 11 women hair and make and everyone was raving about it. It lasted all day through the first look pictures and we paid for touch ups before the reception (she only need about 45 minutes for everyone, total!). She was able to tighten up my hair and refresh whatever had fallen during pictures and the ceremony. Her make up and hair styles are very flattering on everyone as well. I was very happy with how everything turn out. Ashlee's pricing is competitive with everyone in the area but quality was above and beyond. Do not skimp on your make up/hair! It's everything in pictures!! I have already recommended her to a few friends and will continue to do so moving forward.

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 7
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 8
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 9
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 10

Shalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

I highly recommend Ashlee Ann!! If you have an event coming up that you want to look your best for, she is your gal!! I hired Ashlee to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Ashlee is super talented!! She is accommodating, prompt, very responsive and professional. I had a great experience with her, from the trial at her beautiful home to her coming onsite to my beach wedding venue. Ashlee made me feel very beautiful on the most important day of my life thus far!! Plus, She is a very sweet gal!! Thank you so much Ashlee!!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2017

First of all Ashlee is such a girls girl, and makes you feel so comfortable and like a friend is getting you ready which is wonderful and makes getting ready on your day just that much more fun. Aside from that she is so incredibly talented! She did both hair and makeup for me, 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms and EVERYONE was so happy and going selfie crazy feeling their most beautiful! I could not imagine anyone doing a better job. Thank you Ashlee so much for helping me feel like a princess ❤️

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 11
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 12
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 13

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashlee is simply AMAZING. She did myself, 3 bridesmaids, my mother, a friend and a jr bridesmaid by herself in such an efficient manner. Everyone was thrilled with hair and makeup. Her pricing cannot be beat since she uses top line makeup leaving your skin flawless and hydrated. My veil had no comb and she offered to pin it in for me which looked amazing. She's quick and always goes above and beyond what you could imagine. Ashlee is very responsive, easy to get ahold of and super flexible. Being an out of state bride, I only had limited days to trial and she made herself available. Besides her impeccable skills, she is outgoing and makes you feel at ease. It's as if she's one of the girls when getting ready. I couldn't have never felt so beautiful without her and she honestly was a huge part of my wedding I will never forget!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2017

Ashlee came very highly recommended, and now that I have had the opportunity to work with her, I can see why. After I initially reached out, she was very responsive, quick to answer my questions and schedule a trial to make sure my hair and makeup met with my vision. I showed her pictures of my Pinterest and from her own Instagram to give an idea of what I wanted, and she was able to align perfectly with that.

On the day of my wedding, she arrived with a suitcase full of all the tools she needed to beautify me, offering suggestions on how we could improve from my trial (example: different eyelashes). I didn't think it was possible, but I looked even better than at the trial. She then stayed to make sure my photographer could get a picture of her prepping me, and she gave me the lip stain she had used to make sure I could touch up all evening. I was so impressed with the quality of her work, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of hair and makeup!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Ashlee did an awesome job all the way around

bella · Married on 06/01/2017

Ashlee was amazing! She accommodated myself and 8 bridesmaids for hair and makeup. Every single person looked and felt beautiful. I would hire her for any formal event!

• FMM

Jackie · Married on 01/23/2016

AMAZING...SIMPLY AMAZING. I found Ashlee last minute when I had to cancel my other hair and MUA. She worked with me quickly, got me in for a trial and set everything up for our wedding on 1/23. The day of Sarah and Kristen were perfect. My girls looked amazing, they showed up prompt and on time and listened to any concerns that me or my girls had. Hair and makeup held up beautifully through out the entire night and they were so much fun to have around in the morning while getting ready. They matched my vision perfectly and I could not be happier, I don't think I have ever felt more beautiful, I am so grateful to have found them. Thank you all so so much!

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Hands down the best hair and makeup team you will find. I had my hair and makeup done by them for my bachelorette party, and my wedding day. Each time I was 100% happy with how everything turned out. I felt so gorgeous at my bach party and my wedding and I would recommend them over and over again. The airbrush they use is so light and so flawless and they listen to exactly what you want done, and do not stop until you are happy. Most places overcharge for airbrush, but their costs are so reasonable! Most of my bridal party, and my mom had their hair and makeup done as well and everyone was so happy and looked so great. If you want to look perfect on your wedding day, or for any event go with them because you will not be disappointed.

Katherine · Married on 12/19/2014

I can't express how much Ashlee made me and my bridesmaids feel. Because of her talent my girls were all flawless. I couldn't have made a better choice when it came to hair and makeup. Definitely have already recommended her many times and will still do so. Thank you Ashlee for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Ashlee and her assistant were absolutely amazing for our wedding hair and makeup. We had 9 ladies getting hair and 6 getting makeup and they did a phenomenal job on every single person. They arrived on time, had every tool and necessity, and breezed through all the ladies to have all of us ready within 4 hours as I had asked. They even stuck around to do the flowergirls' hair that wasn't planned for! I was so nervous about how my makeup and hair would look for my wedding but it was absolutely perfect. I had done a hair and makeup trial so I had an idea how it would look but it was even more gorgeous on the wedding day. Ashlee was super accommodating and would make adjustments as asked and always made me feel comfortable. My makeup lasted well into the next day and my hair managed to stay pretty curly well into dancing the night away (which is difficult considering my hair was mostly down and NEVER wants to stay curled). She was super affordable and did a phenomenal job-I would recommend her to any bride looking for wedding services!

Ashlee was amazing! My bridal party and I got ready for my wedding at the hotel and I never realized how pricey on-site hairstyling service were. Ashlee was reasonably priced and did not charge double for on-site services like other salon stylists I spoke to did. I also received a wonderful trial with Ashlee at my own home, which turned out great and was exactly what I wanted - and it turned out even better somehow on my wedding day and stayed put for the entire day. My bridal party looked fabulous as well - Ashlee did a great job on everyone, no matter how long their hair was. I would recommend her to everyone looking for a special event stylist!

Karen · Married on 03/12/2018

I honestly cant say enough about Ashlee!!! I loved our wedding and everything about it, but she was by far my favorite vendor of the day!! Her personality is great (everyone involved thought so too) and her work is absolutely amazing!!! I've never felt so beautiful and I've never received so many compliments before!! I'll attach a before and after picture so you can see how amazing her work is!! She's seriously worth every single cent and I will be using her again and again anytime I need my makeup done. You may think you can get it cheaper somewhere else, but always remember you get what you pay for!! Do it right....and go with Ashley...you will not be disappointed.

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 14
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 15

Anjum · Married on 05/13/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2017

Ashlee Ann's expertise in applying just the right makeup and hairstyle for each girl was amazing. Working with Ashlee Ann was incredibly fun and everyone loved their results. She is kind and takes her time. If you are wanting a professional look to your photos I would highly recommend Ashlee Ann. We are so happy we used her services for the entire bridal party. My only suggestion is if you use false eyelashes be sure to have extra glue on hand.

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Ashlee Ann for my wedding. She's fun, friendly, professional and talented. She made my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I did a hair and makeup trial run, and even though there was a scheduling mix-up on her end, she went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my look and her services. And believe me, I was. On the day of the wedding she was on time, and made sure every woman in my bridal party looked and felt her absolute best. And no matter how many times we all cried that day (tears of joy of course!), or how much running around and dancing we did, our hair and makeup remained just as perfect as before. Ashlee Ann is the best, and an amazing value for the service.

Kathrine · Married on 03/17/2018

3.5

Ashlee was referred to me! After 2 trials that went wrong she was my 3rd time was a charm. She was very accommodating and I was very lucky to have her be available on the day of my wedding with only 3 weeks away. I went for a trial and was beautiful. I miss communicated a few things on what I wanted on my trial but she listened and executed on day of. My makeup lasted all day and longer. From 10am till 3 am . I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her in near future.

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 16
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 17
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 18
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup 19

3.5

I had Ashlee Ann do my bridal make-up and my whole wedding party's updos and make-up for my August wedding. Ashlee was wonderful to work with. She got there on time and went straight to work. She did all the girls hair and make-up and did touch ups on everyone. She also put some make-up on all the girls even one who wasn't in the wedding. It was a joy to work with Ashlee and would recommend her for any wedding.

3.5

Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless for my wedding day. I had 6 bridesmaids, myself, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother and my sister. They started just after 9 and we had plenty of time prior for pictures and just relaxing. I wish I could make my makeup look as good as she did. My only complaint-( and it didn't matter much to me I honestly didn't notice until later- but it may matter to someone else) was that for my trial my makeup was airbrushed on and for the actual day it was not. Everyone still looked great and like I said- I didn't even think about it until someone mentioned it later on. Everyone was happy and they all loved Ashlee and her two girls.

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

Ashley did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup, as well as 3 bridesmaids and my mother. I was nervous because I never wear makeup, but Ashlee gave me natural looking yet stunning makeup.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2014

3.0

Ashlee and her assistant did hair and make-up for myself, my mother, the sister of the groom, and several members of my bridal party. They arrived on time (actually got there before I did!) and finished before the time that I had given them. Everyone's hair and make-up looked amazing! The prices were not bad either when compared to other on location services. I would highly recommend Ashlee Ann for your wedding!

JALYN · Married on 08/29/2014

Overall I had a great experience with Ashlee and her team. I was happy with my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding. I also did a spray tan and I went with the natural tone and it looked awesome. She was a little slow on email response but quick with text and phone communication. My only complaint would be that the bridesmaids didn't feel they got what they asked for which is a problem considering how much they paid. Also when my husband's mom asked for some under eye concealer she was told she looked fine and didn't need it. I think they should've been a little more accommodating of special requests.

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

3.0

The overall product was nothing short of phenomenal. I looked like myself... but didn't. I looked special. I looked BRIDAL. And all the work they did for my wedding party was wonderful. Everyone looked great and both the hair and make-up had some serious staying power.

Getting in touch with the company can take a little dedication and follow-through, and there was a change on the morning of my wedding day (slight moment of panic, admittedly), but all-in-all, this company is fantastic. And the cost was exactly up my alley. Just know that they're busy and that things happen (like sickness). The quality was amazing. Couldn't have been happier!