Jennifer Beauty & Co

Plant City, FL View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jennifer Beauty & Co. is a hair and makeup stylist based out of Plant City but travels all of Florida. Jennifer Monzon believes that every bride should have their dream makeup and hair look on the day of their wedding — after all, this day only comes once, and every bride should be able to take full advantage. Jennifer uses only the highest quality products to create the perfect look, and she can work with a wedding party of any size. Whether your desired look is boho/chic or glam, Jennifer’s vast beauty expertise can satisfy any aesthetic. She will also come to you, so all you have to do is relax, get pampered, and enjoy your special day.

Jennifer offers a wide range of beauty products and services to help you and your wedding party look spectacular on the day of your wedding. Consultations and trials are also available so that you can discuss your beauty vision before the big day. Hair services include hair extensions, updos, and styling, while makeup application offerings include the following:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Glam makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Mckenna J. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely amazing

Jennifer is absolutely AMAZING. you will not regret choosing her for your makeup!! She is seriously so good I cannot say enough good things about her.

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

McKenna YOU are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words. Can't to glam you up again!

Jennifer
    Callie B. Married on 10/16/2021

Best MUA ever🥰

I have known Jennifer for years and I will never go to anyone else for hair/makeup for any event! She truly does the most amazing job. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding it was absolutely perfect! I will recommend her forever and ever!

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Callie you are the absolute sweetest!! I always enjoy working with you and I can't wait for all the next times I get to glam you up! Thank you for your kind words!

Your hair + makeup bestie
    Jennifer
    Taya B. Married on 08/09/2021

Jennifer - professional, kind, and so good at what she does!

Jennifer exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I went in with a couple inspiration photos and she delivered above and beyond. It was my first time getting my makeup and hair professionally done and I wasn’t disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Jennifer  Monzon
Jennifer Monzon
owner and lead hair/makeup artist

Hi!

Thank you so much for being here and for your interest in my services. I have been working as a HMUA for almost 10 years!

I have been married for 8 years and I still remember everything that wedding planning involves. For this reason I appreciate you taking the time to review my services and considering them for your special day. Hair and makeup is my passion and I hope that I get to work with you soon!

Jennifer Monzon

Jennifer Beauty & Co

Plant City Plant City, FL, 33563
Location of (Jennifer Beauty & Co)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding