Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon Reviews

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 2
Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 3
Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 4

Carina · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely loved the results of everyone’s hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend Jennifer. :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Thank you!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Stylist!

We had Jennifer do hair and makeup for my wedding in October. She was extremely professional and did an incredible job! Everyone was please with their hair and makeup and it was due to the fact that Jennifer made adjustments as requested. She wanted to make sure we were happy. I would 100% recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Hannah thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids. The moms were super sweet! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such a special day! Wish you and your husband the best! Jennifer

Janelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Jennifer is self-taught in updos and you can definitely tell this is her passion. She alongside her assistant worked quickly and efficiently. I was a bridesmaid and asked for natural looking makeup with some winged eyeliner and she did just that. My hair was my most favorite part! I got so many compliments. I would definitely work with her again. She’s also reasonable in price and she even traveled to me which I really appreciated! Thanks again Jennifer for making me feel like a Queen !

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 5
    Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 6

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Janelle for allowing me to do your hair and makeup! This is truly my passion and working with sweet people like you is the best! We enjoyed working with you.

Maddie · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved my hair for the wedding I was in this past weekend!

Morgyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did my hair beautifully and my make-up was outstanding!! She did and amazing job!

Thank you Morgyn! It was a pleasure working with you

Casey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and make up for my wedding and she mastered it! It looked exactly like the pictures too!! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Casey! I enjoyed working with you ladies, and thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/23/2018

Jennifer was amazing on our big day! We unfortunately weren’t able to do a trial run before the wedding, but even without it, my look was exactly what I envisioned! If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose Jennifer for hair and makeup. She was great under pressure (because naturally I was running late) and stayed super professional when dealing with little unforeseen circumstances! She totally exceeded my expectations!

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 7

Ary · Married on 03/03/2018

Wanted to share my experience with Jennifer this past Saturday , March 3 for my sons wedding along with 8 of my family members . Jennifer was on time , very organized , her cosmetics are very clean , she is truly amazing and it was very clear she enjoys what she does. Pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work she delivered. I highly recommend her ❤️

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon 8

Christine · Married on 02/24/2018

I truly can’t say enough good things about Jennifer. She did my hair and makeup for my daughters wedding and nailed it. I’ve been to a lot of different places to get my hair and makeup done and I’ve never liked it, but Jennifer made me feel and look beautiful. I truly trusted her to do what she is great at and she did. Not to mention that I had tons of compliments that night. She is also very sweet and professional. I wished that I could give her a 100 stars and I am confident that if chose her you will NOT regret it.

Mel · Married on 01/27/2018

Jennifer did my hair for my friends wedding last month and her service is exceptional! I loved how amazing it looked! She worked with my type of hair and was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had! I will definetly be referring my friends to her!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mel!

Anneke · Married on 11/11/2017

I stumbled across Jennifer by chance, but I'm SO glad I found her to do my wedding parties hair and makeup! Our makeup was phenomenal and she did an amazing job on our hair, our looks lasted all night! She was so nice to work with and incredibly flexible in accommodating my requests! I was so impressed that she managed to get 9 ladies (with their hair and makeup) done and my flower girl well before the ceremony so we had time for photo's. I look forward to working with her again in a friends wedding in a couple of months! Thank you again Jennifer for making all of us gorgeous on my big day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Anneke, it was a pleasure working with you girls.

caroline · Married on 10/28/2017

I had the privilege to have Jennifer as my hair stylist for my wedding, she delivered my envision and I couldn’t be happier!
    She was patient, understanding and extremely professional!
    I would remcommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a professional hair stylist who is going to fulfill all tour expectations!!! Thanks jennifer!

Noemi · Married on 10/27/2017

I was in a wedding in which the bride requested low bun updos for her bridesmaids. I was nervous this would not work for me do to the length and thickness of my hair. I called Jennifer upon having seen Jennifer’s previous work. She worked her magic on my hair and I ended up with a lovely updo for which I got several compliments that night! She is very sweet, easy to work with, and reliable. Highly recommend her for all your special events.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Thank you so much!

tanya · Married on 10/06/2017

I was coming from Guyana, South America, to Tampa for a wedding and needed someone to do hair and makeup for my girls and I... i found Jennifer on wedding wire and knew as soon as I saw her pics that she would be our perfect match. She definitely did not disappoint! I booked Jennifer for 2 days and on both days she exceeded my expectations. She was professional, punctual, easy to communicate with and so very sweet. Thanks Jennifer for an amazing experience!!!

Jana · Married on 08/20/2016

Jennifer did the makeup for my wedding. She fit 9 girls in on my big day and did an amazing job. I was in a couple weddings that year before mine that were airbrush and none of the makeup I had done even compared to hers. I felt so beautiful that day. I got so many compliments and even had a couple friends use her for their weddings. She even helped some of my girls who never wear makeup to look simple yet amazing. Definitely recommend her to anyone!

Carolina · Married on 03/25/2016

Jennifer is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for both my wedding day, and a year a half later my maternity shoot and she made me feel so beautiful and special! She's absolutely professional and knows what works best for her clients! I will always recommend her.

Haziel · Married on 02/20/2016

She is an amazing at what she is doing. I would totally recommend her to anyone i knew that was getting married and needs a hair and make up stylist. She knows what she is doing and she is super nice! Her prices arent bad for the wonderful works she does on you!

nayeli · Married on 04/26/2014

I was a bridesmaid's for a beach wedding I was totally freaking out because I had to be ready super early Jennifer came to my hotel got my makeup and hair done on time she was very professional and easy to work with. Best part out of everything my hair and makeup was the only one that did not need a retouch even after the wedding was over.

Martha · Married on 11/30/2013

Jennifer is truly talented at what she does! Her skills as a makeup artist and as a hair stylist are truly worth hiring her. Jennifer provided the best high quality make up anyone can ask for. I couldn't have been any happier with the results. She has a wonderful Eye for color, she listens for your request and moves throughout the getting ready- period of the day with a calm, collected stress free attitude. She was on time and as scheduled. I would highly recommend her.

Ashtyn · event on: 04/01/2017

Amazing service!! I love using Jennifer for hair and makeup for special events. She always does a great job on the look I'm going for :)

• Q

Quinn · event on: 05/14/2017

Very flexible! i've gone to her for 4 years now for all of my homecomings and proms and even haircuts! i love her work

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved how she did my hair and makeup!!! The best quality and look I’ve had!!! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Hannah thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

3.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Beautiful hair and makeup, great with answering questions

Jennifer did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding on November 17th 2018. My only complaint would be that she could be a little bit more friendly and bubbly and personality. Also more detailed and descriptive when figuring out a location to meet for the trial.
    Otherwise, I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Hi Lindsay Thank you for your feedback, these are very important to me. I’m sorry if you did not think I was clear about where the trials take place. My updated price menu is now more detailed and I am currently updating my website with more information, so I hope this does not happen again with future brides. In regards to me not being “bubbly”, you are correct that is not my personality. I apologize if my personality was mistaken with my professionalism. I have always been on the shyer side but this has definitely been a motivator to continue to work on that. Again thank you for your feedback and I am very happy to know you were happy with my work. Wish you and your family the best! Jennifer