Jennifer Beauty & Co Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sara
    Sara R. Married on 02/22/2022

Beautiful work!

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with! After my trial, my husband and I went to a beach and of course, dove in. I got in the car expecting my makeup to be crazy but it Wasn’t! The makeup endured our dive in the ocean! On the day of, my hair and makeup withstood all the emotions and crying and photographed beautifully!
    Taylor D. Married on 02/17/2022

Highly recommend!!!

Jennifer and Liz were AMAZING!! We all got so many compliments and they were so sweet. Jennifer was responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!
  • Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 02/12/2022

Highly Recommend!!!

Jennifer is definitely one of the best wedding hair stylist I have seen and far exceeded my expectations! Not only does she have an impressive wide-range of talents but she also truly cares about all the little details it takes in perfecting her work. I honestly don't think there's an up-do she can't flawlessly execute.
    Book her without hesitation, you won't regret it!
    Mckenna J. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely amazing

Jennifer is absolutely AMAZING. you will not regret choosing her for your makeup!! She is seriously so good I cannot say enough good things about her.

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

McKenna YOU are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words. Can't to glam you up again!

Callie B. Married on 10/16/2021

Best MUA ever🥰

I have known Jennifer for years and I will never go to anyone else for hair/makeup for any event! She truly does the most amazing job. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding it was absolutely perfect! I will recommend her forever and ever!

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Callie you are the absolute sweetest!! I always enjoy working with you and I can't wait for all the next times I get to glam you up! Thank you for your kind words!

Your hair + makeup bestie
    Taya B. Married on 08/09/2021

Jennifer - professional, kind, and so good at what she does!

Jennifer exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I went in with a couple inspiration photos and she delivered above and beyond. It was my first time getting my makeup and hair professionally done and I wasn’t disappointed.
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 04/09/2021

Great experience!

Jennifer and her team were amazing for the day of my wedding! They got to the site on time and managed to get all of the girls done early! They were super professional and most importantly the results of the makeup and hair were stunning ! I will always recommend Jennifer Beauty & Co to everyone in need of a makeup artist or hair stylist for an event!
  • Amy
    Amy G. Married on 02/27/2021

I felt so beautiful on my big day!

Jennifer is amazing! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day, Jenni has done my hair and make up for other special events and i am always happy with the outcome and I knew I wanted her to be the one to fix me up on my wedding day, she also has such a sweet personality and makes you feel so comfortable, thank you Jennifer!
  • Jacqui
    Jacqui Married on 02/20/2021

Engagement Hair & Makeup

Jennifer was so sweet and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for engagement photos. It lasted all day, which never happens because my skin is oily and fine hair just doesn’t hold curl! She was referred by a friend of mine so I had not met her in person prior to my appointment. She was very responsive to my messages and did a great job getting me the look I wanted. She was also so sweet and so professional, and the total cost came in lower than her quote. I also really preferred her individual salon suite to a normal salon environment. I look forward to working with her again in the future!
  • Jess
    Jess S. Married on 02/19/2021

Fantastic!

Jennifer and her assistant were both so sweet and amazing at what they do! Jennifer got it spot on with my hair vision. I highly recommend!
  • Dayami
    Dayami P. Married on 12/13/2020

I loved, loved, loved how Jennifer did my hair and makeup. It was exactly what I wanted.

Jennifer did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. I was really happy with how they turned out! I am admittedly very picky and will usually add my own final touches after a professional works on me, but I did not this time because I felt the results were perfect. She was flexible about the commute and came so well prepared. She was so sweet and had a contagious calmness about her. I think that is so important when you’re getting ready for a big event. I would book her again!

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Oh my goodness Dayami you are too sweet. Thank you so much for allowing me to do your hair and makeup for these special memories.

Hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Taylor
    Taylor E. Married on 11/11/2020

Jennifer was AMAZING!!

Jennifer definitely turned all of us into Barbie dolls! Our hair and makeup turned out absolutely amazing. She was kind, talk-a-tive, and a genuinely fun person from the start! She showed up exactly when she said she would, and exceeded all expectations of what myself and my bridesmaids thought we wanted! She was able to make our jumbled visions become a reality. My hair and makeup lasted the entire night, even after it rained and we sweat on the dance floor. I looked flawless at the end of the night! Nothing was out of place!

If you’re looking for the perfect hair/makeup person look no further! She’s one of a kind and is definitely the woman for the job!! I honestly couldn’t have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!

(Photos are from Ashley Krüg Photography)

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Oh my gosh Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 I seriously had such a great time working with you ladies. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Kathleen R. Married on 10/26/2020

Amazing and exceeded my expectations

I can’t express how amazing Jennifer is. She Exceeded my expectations and with amazing customer service. I will forever cherish my makeup + hair for my wedding. She also took care of all my bridesmaids and made us all look LIKE SOME MODELS 🔥. Will always use her for any future hair + makeup needs.
  • Sara
    Sara C. Married on 08/15/2020

Castellanos wedding 2020 ❤️💍

Jenni exceeded my expectations! Gave me exactly the hair style I wanted for my wedding! She was punctual and that is a HUGE must when it comes to a wedding. Not only did Jenni gave me what I wanted, but she also made all my bridesmaids and mother look just as stunning as I was. I will forever be grateful for her and her assistant that made my day possible and very special! ❤️

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Sara thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! Loved doing those glam waves on you! 😍

Marisa T. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

She is absolutely amazing , and EXCEEDED my expectations by far ! I feel like the style I was going for is not an easy one to achieve, but she did it even better than I could imagine ! She made my wedding party look amazing !!! I am from Indiana & did not do a trial , but I didn’t have to because she is so good ! So is her assistant! They work excellent together as a team ! When I am in Florida again , and if I ever need my hair done for an event out there , she’ll be the one I’ll be contacting ! I have nothing but amazing things to say about her !

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Marisa thank you SO much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting you. Hope to work with you again some other time!

Heidi Married on 07/11/2020

Blown away by Jennifer

I can not say enough about this hair and makeup artist. Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations. The compliments we got at the wedding and on our social media site regarding our hair and makeup made us feel so special. I cannot recommend Jennifer enough for your special day.
  • Melanie
    Melanie C. Married on 06/26/2020

Bridal Hair

Jennifer did amazing on my hair , I loved the way it turned out! As well as my mom's hair and my mother-in-law's ! We all we're happy with the outcome .

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Melanie thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! Everyone was so kind, again thank you!

• Rocio
    Rocio G. Married on 06/20/2020

Jennifer was wonderful!

I got married on June 20, 2020, my wedding was beautiful, My hair and make up was everyone’s favorite! I received many compliments and I loved the hair style. Jennifer was super friendly and very professional. She really went above and beyond for me so I could look Amazing on my special day.

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

You are seriously so SWEET!! Thank you so much for allowing me to GLAM you up for your big day.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing🲳🲳🲳

Jennifer was to the T the best choice for hair and makeup for my wedding! I had done a lot of research before choosing someone for my wedding and i’m soooooo grateful I chose her and her team! From start to finish they were professional, sooo sweet and literally a dream come true with every hair and makeup look they did for every bridesmaid, moms and myself! My bridesmaids choice for hairstyle was one she posted on her instagram of her own work and it was exactly what they all wanted and loved! Same goes for me, there’s not one thing i would’ve changed! Hair and makeup stayed LITERALLY all night IMPECABLE. Jennifer is amazing. Jennifer’s team is amazing. 100000000 stars ❤️
  • Daphne
    Daphne Married on 01/04/2020

One of the best Hair stylist

My experience with Jennifer has been absolutely amazing. She is very professional. Her technique in styling hair is truly astonishing. She is very creative. She truly doesn’t disappoint. The hair will last you all day. Im very happy that I had her has my stylist. She works with you to create the perfect hair style for you. She was the one who order my extensions and color match me and it was perfect. I truly recommend her for your future event. Thank you Jennifer

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Daphne thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and your family!

• Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/14/2019

Best Day Ever!!

Jennifer was calm and professional working around parents, friends, children, and dogs. She was able to do my hair and makeup where I was staying for my wedding day. She was on time at 7am. She was able to match my hair with the hair extensions perfectly! Jennifer went above and beyond to make my day special. I would highly recommend her!

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

-Jennifer Monzon
    Carina Married on 06/08/2019
    Absolutely loved the results of everyone’s hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend Jennifer. :)

Thank you!
  • Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 03/30/2019

Making the impossible possible! 💛

Where do I start?!
    Jennifer made the impossible possible.
    After stressing over my hair cancellation, this talented lady came to my rescue. She got up extra early to squeeze me in her already packed schedule. So not only did she have a heart of gold, great communication, but serious skills! Here I am with a 7 am UPDO appointment on MY WEDDING DAY. Ceremony did not start until 4pm... NINE HOURS LATER- my hair was still PERFECT! 😭 Next thing, end of the night rolled around after dancing ALL NIGHT my updo still looked fabulous SIXTEEN HOURS later! (Don’t believe me? Check out my end of the night photos!) If you want the best, look no further. I’m so grateful I had the privilege to have her as my hair stylist on my special day. THANK YOU JENNIFER ❤️

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Victoria you are so so sweet! Thank you so much for giving me the privilege to work with you for your wedding day.

Mariah Married on 03/23/2019

Maid of Honor

Best makeup application I’ve ever had. Jennifer listened to what I was wanting and made it happen. I even got to keep the beauty blender and eye lashes with the package it came with. I still look at pictures to this day of my makeup and I’m still obsessed. I was the maid of honor in a wedding and she made my best friend look absolutely beautiful. I will use her for any future events I have and hopefully for my own wedding one day … whenever that may happen hahaha.

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Mariah thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you! I can't wait for next time!

Lauren B. Married on 03/01/2019

Thank you, Jennifer!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Jennifer was with my bridal party! We each looked absolutely beautiful! Not to mention how patient and kind Jennifer is. I’d hire her over and over again! ❤️

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Lauren thank you so much for having us on your big day! We enjoyed working with all you sweet ladies.