Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon Reviews

30 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon

• Jennifer

Jennifer Bowes 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Best Day Ever!!

Jennifer was calm and professional working around parents, friends, children, and dogs. She was able to do my hair and makeup where I was staying for my wedding day. She was on time at 7am. She was able to match my hair with the hair extensions perfectly! Jennifer went above and beyond to make my day special. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

-Jennifer Monzon

Carina 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely loved the results of everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend Jennifer. :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Thank you!
  • Victoria

Victoria Hooper 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Making the impossible possible! 馃挍

Where do I start?!
    Jennifer made the impossible possible.
    After stressing over my hair cancellation, this talented lady came to my rescue. She got up extra early to squeeze me in her already packed schedule. So not only did she have a heart of gold, great communication, but serious skills! Here I am with a 7 am UPDO appointment on MY WEDDING DAY. Ceremony did not start until 4pm... NINE HOURS LATER- my hair was still PERFECT! 馃槶 Next thing, end of the night rolled around after dancing ALL NIGHT my updo still looked fabulous SIXTEEN HOURS later! (Don鈥檛 believe me? Check out my end of the night photos!) If you want the best, look no further. I鈥檓 so grateful I had the privilege to have her as my hair stylist on my special day. THANK YOU JENNIFER 鉂わ笍

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Victoria you are so so sweet! Thank you so much for giving me the privilege to work with you for your wedding day.

Jennifer

Lauren Beacham 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Thank you, Jennifer!

I can鈥檛 even begin to describe how amazing Jennifer was with my bridal party! We each looked absolutely beautiful! Not to mention how patient and kind Jennifer is. I鈥檇 hire her over and over again! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/05/2019

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Lauren thank you so much for having us on your big day! We enjoyed working with all you sweet ladies.
  • Hannah

Hannah 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Stylist!

We had Jennifer do hair and makeup for my wedding in October. She was extremely professional and did an incredible job! Everyone was please with their hair and makeup and it was due to the fact that Jennifer made adjustments as requested. She wanted to make sure we were happy. I would 100% recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Hannah thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids. The moms were super sweet! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such a special day!

Wish you and your husband the best!
    Jennifer

Janelle 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Jennifer is self-taught in updos and you can definitely tell this is her passion. She alongside her assistant worked quickly and efficiently. I was a bridesmaid and asked for natural looking makeup with some winged eyeliner and she did just that. My hair was my most favorite part! I got so many compliments. I would definitely work with her again. She鈥檚 also reasonable in price and she even traveled to me which I really appreciated! Thanks again Jennifer for making me feel like a Queen !

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Janelle for allowing me to do your hair and makeup! This is truly my passion and working with sweet people like you is the best! We enjoyed working with you.

Maddie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Loved my hair for the wedding I was in this past weekend!

Morgyn 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did my hair beautifully and my make-up was outstanding!! She did and amazing job!

Thank you Morgyn! It was a pleasure working with you

Casey 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and make up for my wedding and she mastered it! It looked exactly like the pictures too!! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Casey! I enjoyed working with you ladies, and thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Lesly benitez 路 Married on 04/14/2018

I loved my hair!

Jennifer is absolutely amazing at what she does, i trusted her to do whatever she wanted for my wedding day, I let her use her creativity and she did amazing! She pays attention to detail and makes sure your completely satisfied with everything! I felt sooo beautiful, you will not regret hiring her! Thank you so much jennifer !

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Jennifer was amazing on our big day! We unfortunately weren鈥檛 able to do a trial run before the wedding, but even without it, my look was exactly what I envisioned! If I had to do it all over again, I鈥檇 still choose Jennifer for hair and makeup. She was great under pressure (because naturally I was running late) and stayed super professional when dealing with little unforeseen circumstances! She totally exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ary 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Wanted to share my experience with Jennifer this past Saturday , March 3 for my sons wedding along with 8 of my family members . Jennifer was on time , very organized , her cosmetics are very clean , she is truly amazing and it was very clear she enjoys what she does. Pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work she delivered. I highly recommend her 鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/06/2018

Christine 路 Married on 02/24/2018

I truly can鈥檛 say enough good things about Jennifer. She did my hair and makeup for my daughters wedding and nailed it. I鈥檝e been to a lot of different places to get my hair and makeup done and I鈥檝e never liked it, but Jennifer made me feel and look beautiful. I truly trusted her to do what she is great at and she did. Not to mention that I had tons of compliments that night. She is also very sweet and professional. I wished that I could give her a 100 stars and I am confident that if chose her you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Mel 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Jennifer did my hair for my friends wedding last month and her service is exceptional! I loved how amazing it looked! She worked with my type of hair and was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had! I will definetly be referring my friends to her!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mel!
  • Tatiana

Tatiana 路 Married on 01/27/2018

My wedding day hair

I had an amazing experience with Jennifer from the first conversation all the way to my wedding day, she was helpful, insightful, professional and punctual! She was very patient with me and so very kind. Her work is just beautiful, I knew that from seeing the pictures of her previous work but seeing her work on me and my girls, I can truly say I am so happy I booked her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hi Tatiana

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids. Everyone was very easy to work with and I had so much fun creating some of my favorite updos!

Thank you!
  • Daleska

Daleska 路 Married on 01/03/2018

Loved everything above my wedding hair and make up!!

Jennifer was amazing! She really does have a gift for hair and make up. Very punctual and professional. The communication with her was great always eager to answer all my questions. Was also flexible with our schedule and the fact that I changed the look on her after our hair trial. Not only did my hair and make up turn out amazing but my bridesmaids hair and make up were gorgeous as well. I would definitely recommend her services. Hair and make up turned out way above my expectations!! :)

Sent on 04/26/2019

Daleska

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I enjoyed working with everyone, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Anneke 路 Married on 11/11/2017

I stumbled across Jennifer by chance, but I'm SO glad I found her to do my wedding parties hair and makeup! Our makeup was phenomenal and she did an amazing job on our hair, our looks lasted all night! She was so nice to work with and incredibly flexible in accommodating my requests! I was so impressed that she managed to get 9 ladies (with their hair and makeup) done and my flower girl well before the ceremony so we had time for photo's. I look forward to working with her again in a friends wedding in a couple of months! Thank you again Jennifer for making all of us gorgeous on my big day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon's reply:

Thank you Anneke, it was a pleasure working with you girls.

caroline 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I had the privilege to have Jennifer as my hair stylist for my wedding, she delivered my envision and I couldn鈥檛 be happier!
    She was patient, understanding and extremely professional!
    I would remcommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a professional hair stylist who is going to fulfill all tour expectations!!! Thanks jennifer!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Noemi 路 Married on 10/27/2017

I was in a wedding in which the bride requested low bun updos for her bridesmaids. I was nervous this would not work for me do to the length and thickness of my hair. I called Jennifer upon having seen Jennifer鈥檚 previous work. She worked her magic on my hair and I ended up with a lovely updo for which I got several compliments that night! She is very sweet, easy to work with, and reliable. Highly recommend her for all your special events.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Thank you so much!

tanya 路 Married on 10/06/2017

I was coming from Guyana, South America, to Tampa for a wedding and needed someone to do hair and makeup for my girls and I... i found Jennifer on wedding wire and knew as soon as I saw her pics that she would be our perfect match. She definitely did not disappoint! I booked Jennifer for 2 days and on both days she exceeded my expectations. She was professional, punctual, easy to communicate with and so very sweet. Thanks Jennifer for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Q

Quinn 路 event on: 05/14/2017

Very flexible! i've gone to her for 4 years now for all of my homecomings and proms and even haircuts! i love her work

Sent on 09/03/2017

Ashtyn 路 event on: 04/01/2017

Amazing service!! I love using Jennifer for hair and makeup for special events. She always does a great job on the look I'm going for :)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jana 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Jennifer did the makeup for my wedding. She fit 9 girls in on my big day and did an amazing job. I was in a couple weddings that year before mine that were airbrush and none of the makeup I had done even compared to hers. I felt so beautiful that day. I got so many compliments and even had a couple friends use her for their weddings. She even helped some of my girls who never wear makeup to look simple yet amazing. Definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Carolina 路 Married on 03/25/2016

Jennifer is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for both my wedding day, and a year a half later my maternity shoot and she made me feel so beautiful and special! She's absolutely professional and knows what works best for her clients! I will always recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Haziel 路 Married on 02/20/2016

She is an amazing at what she is doing. I would totally recommend her to anyone i knew that was getting married and needs a hair and make up stylist. She knows what she is doing and she is super nice! Her prices arent bad for the wonderful works she does on you!

Sent on 02/22/2018