16 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon

Makeup Trial (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
14 Hair & Makeup by Jennifer Monzon Reviews

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and make up for my wedding and she mastered it! It looked exactly like the pictures too!! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jennifer was amazing on our big day! We unfortunately weren’t able to do a trial run before the wedding, but even without it, my look was exactly what I envisioned! If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose Jennifer for hair and makeup. She was great under pressure (because naturally I was running late) and stayed super professional when dealing with little unforeseen circumstances! She totally exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wanted to share my experience with Jennifer this past Saturday , March 3 for my sons wedding along with 8 of my family members . Jennifer was on time , very organized , her cosmetics are very clean , she is truly amazing and it was very clear she enjoys what she does. Pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work she delivered. I highly recommend her ❤️

Profile Picture Ary, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I truly can’t say enough good things about Jennifer. She did my hair and makeup for my daughters wedding and nailed it. I’ve been to a lot of different places to get my hair and makeup done and I’ve never liked it, but Jennifer made me feel and look beautiful. I truly trusted her to do what she is great at and she did. Not to mention that I had tons of compliments that night. She is also very sweet and professional. I wished that I could give her a 100 stars and I am confident that if chose her you will NOT regret it.

Profile Picture Christine , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Jennifer did my hair for my friends wedding last month and her service is exceptional! I loved how amazing it looked! She worked with my type of hair and was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had! I will definetly be referring my friends to her!

Profile Picture Mel, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I stumbled across Jennifer by chance, but I'm SO glad I found her to do my wedding parties hair and makeup! Our makeup was phenomenal and she did an amazing job on our hair, our looks lasted all night! She was so nice to work with and incredibly flexible in accommodating my requests! I was so impressed that she managed to get 9 ladies (with their hair and makeup) done and my flower girl well before the ceremony so we had time for photo's. I look forward to working with her again in a friends wedding in a couple of months! Thank you again Jennifer for making all of us gorgeous on my big day!

Profile Picture Anneke, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I was in a wedding in which the bride requested low bun updos for her bridesmaids. I was nervous this would not work for me do to the length and thickness of my hair. I called Jennifer upon having seen Jennifer’s previous work. She worked her magic on my hair and I ended up with a lovely updo for which I got several compliments that night! She is very sweet, easy to work with, and reliable. Highly recommend her for all your special events.

Profile Picture Noemi, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was coming from Guyana, South America, to Tampa for a wedding and needed someone to do hair and makeup for my girls and I... i found Jennifer on wedding wire and knew as soon as I saw her pics that she would be our perfect match. She definitely did not disappoint! I booked Jennifer for 2 days and on both days she exceeded my expectations. She was professional, punctual, easy to communicate with and so very sweet. Thanks Jennifer for an amazing experience!!!

Profile Picture tanya, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Jennifer did the makeup for my wedding. She fit 9 girls in on my big day and did an amazing job. I was in a couple weddings that year before mine that were airbrush and none of the makeup I had done even compared to hers. I felt so beautiful that day. I got so many compliments and even had a couple friends use her for their weddings. She even helped some of my girls who never wear makeup to look simple yet amazing. Definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jana, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for both my wedding day, and a year a half later my maternity shoot and she made me feel so beautiful and special! She's absolutely professional and knows what works best for her clients! I will always recommend her.

Profile Picture User5289556, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

She is an amazing at what she is doing. I would totally recommend her to anyone i knew that was getting married and needs a hair and make up stylist. She knows what she is doing and she is super nice! Her prices arent bad for the wonderful works she does on you!

Profile Picture Haziel, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid's for a beach wedding I was totally freaking out because I had to be ready super early Jennifer came to my hotel got my makeup and hair done on time she was very professional and easy to work with. Best part out of everything my hair and makeup was the only one that did not need a retouch even after the wedding was over.

Profile Picture nayeli, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is truly talented at what she does! Her skills as a makeup artist and as a hair stylist are truly worth hiring her. Jennifer provided the best high quality make up anyone can ask for. I couldn't have been any happier with the results. She has a wonderful Eye for color, she listens for your request and moves throughout the getting ready- period of the day with a calm, collected stress free attitude. She was on time and as scheduled. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Martha, 11/30/13, 1 Review