Jennifer Beauty & Co Reviews

43 Reviews for Jennifer Beauty & Co

• Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 02/20/2021

Engagement Hair & Makeup

Jennifer was so sweet and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for engagement photos. It lasted all day, which never happens because my skin is oily and fine hair just doesn’t hold curl! She was referred by a friend of mine so I had not met her in person prior to my appointment. She was very responsive to my messages and did a great job getting me the look I wanted. She was also so sweet and so professional, and the total cost came in lower than her quote. I also really preferred her individual salon suite to a normal salon environment. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 03/14/2021
  • Jess

Jess S. · Married on 02/19/2021

Fantastic!

Jennifer and her assistant were both so sweet and amazing at what they do! Jennifer got it spot on with my hair vision. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • Dayami

Dayami P. · Married on 12/13/2020

I loved, loved, loved how Jennifer did my hair and makeup. It was exactly what I wanted.

Jennifer did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. I was really happy with how they turned out! I am admittedly very picky and will usually add my own final touches after a professional works on me, but I did not this time because I felt the results were perfect. She was flexible about the commute and came so well prepared. She was so sweet and had a contagious calmness about her. I think that is so important when you’re getting ready for a big event. I would book her again!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Oh my goodness Dayami you are too sweet. Thank you so much for allowing me to do your hair and makeup for these special memories.

Hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Taylor

Taylor E. · Married on 11/11/2020

Jennifer was AMAZING!!

Jennifer definitely turned all of us into Barbie dolls! Our hair and makeup turned out absolutely amazing. She was kind, talk-a-tive, and a genuinely fun person from the start! She showed up exactly when she said she would, and exceeded all expectations of what myself and my bridesmaids thought we wanted! She was able to make our jumbled visions become a reality. My hair and makeup lasted the entire night, even after it rained and we sweat on the dance floor. I looked flawless at the end of the night! Nothing was out of place!

If you’re looking for the perfect hair/makeup person look no further! She’s one of a kind and is definitely the woman for the job!! I honestly couldn’t have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!

(Photos are from Ashley Krüg Photography)

Sent on 11/13/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Oh my gosh Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 I seriously had such a great time working with you ladies. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Kathleen R. · Married on 10/26/2020

Amazing and exceeded my expectations

I can’t express how amazing Jennifer is. She Exceeded my expectations and with amazing customer service. I will forever cherish my makeup + hair for my wedding. She also took care of all my bridesmaids and made us all look LIKE SOME MODELS 🔥. Will always use her for any future hair + makeup needs.

Sent on 03/12/2021
  • Sara

Sara C. · Married on 08/15/2020

Castellanos wedding 2020 ❤️💍

Jenni exceeded my expectations! Gave me exactly the hair style I wanted for my wedding! She was punctual and that is a HUGE must when it comes to a wedding. Not only did Jenni gave me what I wanted, but she also made all my bridesmaids and mother look just as stunning as I was. I will forever be grateful for her and her assistant that made my day possible and very special! ❤️

Sent on 10/01/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Sara thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! Loved doing those glam waves on you! 😍

Marisa T. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

She is absolutely amazing , and EXCEEDED my expectations by far ! I feel like the style I was going for is not an easy one to achieve, but she did it even better than I could imagine ! She made my wedding party look amazing !!! I am from Indiana & did not do a trial , but I didn’t have to because she is so good ! So is her assistant! They work excellent together as a team ! When I am in Florida again , and if I ever need my hair done for an event out there , she’ll be the one I’ll be contacting ! I have nothing but amazing things to say about her !

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Marisa thank you SO much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting you. Hope to work with you again some other time!

Heidi · Married on 07/11/2020

Blown away by Jennifer

I can not say enough about this hair and makeup artist. Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations. The compliments we got at the wedding and on our social media site regarding our hair and makeup made us feel so special. I cannot recommend Jennifer enough for your special day.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie C. · Married on 06/26/2020

Bridal Hair

Jennifer did amazing on my hair , I loved the way it turned out! As well as my mom's hair and my mother-in-law's ! We all we're happy with the outcome .

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Melanie thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! Everyone was so kind, again thank you!

• Rocio

Rocio G. · Married on 06/20/2020

Jennifer was wonderful!

I got married on June 20, 2020, my wedding was beautiful, My hair and make up was everyone’s favorite! I received many compliments and I loved the hair style. Jennifer was super friendly and very professional. She really went above and beyond for me so I could look Amazing on my special day.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

You are seriously so SWEET!! Thank you so much for allowing me to GLAM you up for your big day.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing🲳🲳🲳

Jennifer was to the T the best choice for hair and makeup for my wedding! I had done a lot of research before choosing someone for my wedding and i’m soooooo grateful I chose her and her team! From start to finish they were professional, sooo sweet and literally a dream come true with every hair and makeup look they did for every bridesmaid, moms and myself! My bridesmaids choice for hairstyle was one she posted on her instagram of her own work and it was exactly what they all wanted and loved! Same goes for me, there’s not one thing i would’ve changed! Hair and makeup stayed LITERALLY all night IMPECABLE. Jennifer is amazing. Jennifer’s team is amazing. 100000000 stars ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 01/04/2020

One of the best Hair stylist

My experience with Jennifer has been absolutely amazing. She is very professional. Her technique in styling hair is truly astonishing. She is very creative. She truly doesn’t disappoint. The hair will last you all day. Im very happy that I had her has my stylist. She works with you to create the perfect hair style for you. She was the one who order my extensions and color match me and it was perfect. I truly recommend her for your future event. Thank you Jennifer

Sent on 10/03/2020

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Daphne thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and your family!

• Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Day Ever!!

Jennifer was calm and professional working around parents, friends, children, and dogs. She was able to do my hair and makeup where I was staying for my wedding day. She was on time at 7am. She was able to match my hair with the hair extensions perfectly! Jennifer went above and beyond to make my day special. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

-Jennifer Monzon

Carina · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely loved the results of everyone’s hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend Jennifer. :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Thank you!
  • Victoria

Victoria H. · Married on 03/30/2019

Making the impossible possible! 💛

Where do I start?!
    Jennifer made the impossible possible.
    After stressing over my hair cancellation, this talented lady came to my rescue. She got up extra early to squeeze me in her already packed schedule. So not only did she have a heart of gold, great communication, but serious skills! Here I am with a 7 am UPDO appointment on MY WEDDING DAY. Ceremony did not start until 4pm... NINE HOURS LATER- my hair was still PERFECT! 😭 Next thing, end of the night rolled around after dancing ALL NIGHT my updo still looked fabulous SIXTEEN HOURS later! (Don’t believe me? Check out my end of the night photos!) If you want the best, look no further. I’m so grateful I had the privilege to have her as my hair stylist on my special day. THANK YOU JENNIFER ❤️

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Victoria you are so so sweet! Thank you so much for giving me the privilege to work with you for your wedding day.

Lauren B. · Married on 03/01/2019

Thank you, Jennifer!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Jennifer was with my bridal party! We each looked absolutely beautiful! Not to mention how patient and kind Jennifer is. I’d hire her over and over again! ❤️

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Lauren thank you so much for having us on your big day! We enjoyed working with all you sweet ladies.
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 11/24/2018

Super talanted!

To sums things up, I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day thanks to Jennifer! She worked with me to achieve the makeup and hair look I desired! My whole tribe was stunning that night. Besides her talent and professionalism, she is the sweetest and it was a pleasure working with her. She’s now going to be doing my hair and makeup for my first maternity shoot!

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Stylist!

We had Jennifer do hair and makeup for my wedding in October. She was extremely professional and did an incredible job! Everyone was please with their hair and makeup and it was due to the fact that Jennifer made adjustments as requested. She wanted to make sure we were happy. I would 100% recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Hannah thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids. The moms were super sweet! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such a special day!

Wish you and your husband the best!

Janelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Jennifer is self-taught in updos and you can definitely tell this is her passion. She alongside her assistant worked quickly and efficiently. I was a bridesmaid and asked for natural looking makeup with some winged eyeliner and she did just that. My hair was my most favorite part! I got so many compliments. I would definitely work with her again. She’s also reasonable in price and she even traveled to me which I really appreciated! Thanks again Jennifer for making me feel like a Queen !

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Thank you Janelle for allowing me to do your hair and makeup! This is truly my passion and working with sweet people like you is the best! We enjoyed working with you.

Maddie · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved my hair for the wedding I was in this past weekend!

Morgyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did my hair beautifully and my make-up was outstanding!! She did and amazing job!

Thank you Morgyn! It was a pleasure working with you

Casey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and make up for my wedding and she mastered it! It looked exactly like the pictures too!! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Jennifer Beauty & Co's reply:

Thank you Casey! I enjoyed working with you ladies, and thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Lesly B. · Married on 04/14/2018

I loved my hair!

Jennifer is absolutely amazing at what she does, i trusted her to do whatever she wanted for my wedding day, I let her use her creativity and she did amazing! She pays attention to detail and makes sure your completely satisfied with everything! I felt sooo beautiful, you will not regret hiring her! Thank you so much jennifer !

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/23/2018

Jennifer was amazing on our big day! We unfortunately weren’t able to do a trial run before the wedding, but even without it, my look was exactly what I envisioned! If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose Jennifer for hair and makeup. She was great under pressure (because naturally I was running late) and stayed super professional when dealing with little unforeseen circumstances! She totally exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ary · Married on 03/03/2018

Wanted to share my experience with Jennifer this past Saturday , March 3 for my sons wedding along with 8 of my family members . Jennifer was on time , very organized , her cosmetics are very clean , she is truly amazing and it was very clear she enjoys what she does. Pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work she delivered. I highly recommend her ❤️

Sent on 03/06/2018