Just Beauty

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We’re excited to enhance your natural beauty and let all of who you are shine through!

Just Beauty is an award-winning beauty company that services wedding events in Central FL and beyond. Justina is the passionate leader and owner of this thriving enterprise. She cares deeply about her profession and prepares her clients to feel radiantly confident when their big day arrives. Justina’s journey in the beauty industry is a long and joyful adventure that continues to flourish today. After leaving Cosmetic Brands + Retail positions in 2015 to pursue her dreams, Just Beauty began to take shape. Hard work and dedication earned the company award-winning status and deserved recognition. After piecing together the most amazing team of hair and makeup professionals, these experts are now at the forefront of pushing boundaries and exceeding expectations. ✨

A personalized selection of services awaits the clients of Just Beauty. From dreams and visions-establishing consultations through to the final masterpiece-stroke before hitting the aisle, Justina and her team guide individuals through each step of the process. With a one-on-one approach, the team strives to facilitate any and all of their customer’s needs. A la carte pricing allows clients to book the services that they require. This includes a variety of offerings from hair styling, blowouts, and updos to airbrush and contour makeup.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Stunning Results!!

I cannot express how happy I was with Justina's work. Both hair & makeup were perfectly flawless on me and all my bridal party. I have never felt so beautiful and she was just an absolute joy of a person. She even made special arrangements to accommodate my needs. I would not hesitate for a second to hire her again for any special occasion.

Just Beauty's reply:

Thank you so so much, Stephanie!!

I truly appreciate you and your family trusting Just Beauty on such an important day!
    Delaney P. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Justina did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in laws. Each of use looked absolutely beautiful for the wedding and the makeup lasted all day!! I definitely recommend using her for any event!
    Amneris N. Married on 03/06/2022

Simply the best!

Justina is an amazing person and wonderful to work with! I hired her for my wedding to do my mom, sister, two flower girls and my hair and makeup. She was right on schedule and immediately got to work. She made all of us look amazing. Her and her team are extremely professional and talented. She went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. I would not hesitate to hire her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Just Beauty 1
Exclusive

Tampa, Florida Tampa, FL, 33605
Location of (Just Beauty)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding