This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Wilder Mind Events, LLC is a wedding planning company operating out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Owner and head planner Delaney Driver brings a passion for coordination and an eye for detail to every event she organizes. An ex-beach volleyball player, she moved to St. Petersburg in 2018 and has fallen in love with helping couples to bring their special days to life.

Whatever your wedding vision might look like, Wilder Mind Events, LLC is ready to bring it to live. From venue selection to choosing the right vendors, Delaney is with you every step of the way to create a seamless and stress-free experience. She knows how much time and effort go into planning a successful wedding and she wants to help you enjoy every last minute. Her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Wilder Mind Events receives glowing reviews for their exceptional wedding planning services, with Delaney and Morgan highlighted for their professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail. Reviewers praise the team for making the planning process stress-free, offering creative design ideas, and ensuring flawless execution on the wedding day. Their ability to keep events organized, provide helpful recommendations, and handle unexpected issues behind the scenes receives high praise. Clients appreciate the personalized service, vendor recommendations, and the seamless coordination that resulted in magical and unforgettable weddings.

Review summary

Powered by AI

S
Suzanne L. Sent on 12/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made in the wedding planning process

I cannot emphasize this enough—besides the man I chose to marry, the best choice I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Wilder Mind Events for wedding planning services. From my first call with Delaney, I knew immediately she was the right choice for us. She is the perfect mixed of prepared and organized—while also bringing levity and calmness to a complex and detailed process— that you just won’t find elsewhere.

Leading up to my wedding, Delaney was so helpful with decision making and ensuring I was staying on track and organized. I’m a bit extra and my wedding had many vendors and moving parts; Delaney was integral to keeping everything cohesive. She helped me with questions to ask vendors and served as a sanity check or venting point MANY times. She is so incredibly patient and flexible; her team stepped in somewhat last minute at my request to help with my rehearsal dinner, and everything went off without a hitch. Every vendor she recommended was fantastic.

The wedding weekend, every member of my wedding party commented on how organized, friendly and helpful she was; especially compared to wedding planners they have worked with in the past. She and her wonderful assistant pulled off my aesthetic vision flawlessly; it looked better the day of the wedding than it did in my head! She helped talk me through a few stressful moments on my wedding day, and I can’t imagine the day without her. I am so grateful to have had her as a wedding planner and friend, and simply cannot recommend her enough.
T
Taylor O. Sent on 02/25/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner you can hire !

Truly the best wedding planner you can hire ! Delaney made the entire process of planning such a better experience. I started out trying to plan everything on my own and finally I decided I needed an expert to help me navigate all thins wedding related, as I had no idea what I was doing and the tasks and stress were mounting. Her attention to detail, communication and everything in-between was impeccable! The day of the wedding we had terrible weather and had to move the ceremony inside just an hour before. She pushed for the best location to make this possible from the original location that the venue had tried to move it to first. She made sure that myself, family, wedding party had the less stressful day as she was taking care of everything you could possibly need that day! I had endless compliments throughout the entire reception on how amazing she is. I truly don’t know what I would have done without her and her other associate Demi, but I know I could have never pulled the wedding of my dreams off without this group. Additionally, she is also one of the best people you will ever meet. I cannot thank this team enough for everything!
Michelle
Michelle K. Sent on 12/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Wish I had them for my whole life instead of just one day 😍

I got engaged and thought I didn’t need a wedding planner/day of coordinator. Never in my life have I ever been so wrong! Delaney was already a friend of mine, and she saved my wedding by convincing me I did need at least a day of coordinator, even if it wasn’t her. I hired her as my wedding day coordinator and I’m so glad I did! Not only did she do an amazing job making sure my wedding day happened flawlessly, but she was such an amazing resource and someone who I used throughout the process to bounce ideas off of and ask questions. She went above and beyond! There are so SO many things you will just not think of even if you think you have it all figured out, and you do NOT want your maid of honor or mom to be responsible for tracking down vendors, figuring out what to do when you realize you didn’t order knives for dinner, and keeping track of the timeline. ALSO, they literally did so much more than just ensure the day went to plan! They set up my DIY wedding signage, set up and decorated all the tables, did the seating charts, table numbers, set up my yard games, my dessert table and welcome table, and then took all that stuff, including gifts, back home in their own cars so no one else would have to worry about it! I am SO GRATEFUL and literally could not imagine not having them on such an important day… you do not want to leave such an important role to a family member or yourself. If I have one regret it would be getting a full planning package instead of a day of package.
illustration message bubble

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

Taylor & Logan
52 photos · 10/22/2021

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding