Just Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Stunning Results!!

I cannot express how happy I was with Justina's work. Both hair & makeup were perfectly flawless on me and all my bridal party. I have never felt so beautiful and she was just an absolute joy of a person. She even made special arrangements to accommodate my needs. I would not hesitate for a second to hire her again for any special occasion.

Just Beauty's reply:

Thank you so so much, Stephanie!!

I truly appreciate you and your family trusting Just Beauty on such an important day!
    Heather H. Married on 07/07/2022

Amazing!!!

Justina is amazing! She did my bridal hair and makeup, and also my three junior bridesmaids hair and makeup and flower girl hair. After following her on Instagram and seeing her work, I knew I wanted her to do our wedding hair and makeup. I had full confidence and trust in Justina. She went above and beyond to make us all look and feel beautiful. She is professional, reliable, very talented, and just a super genuine, kind, and fun person in general! We really enjoyed our time with Justina! I highly recommend her and she deserves more than 5 stars! Thank you, Justina!!!
    Delaney P. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Justina did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in laws. Each of use looked absolutely beautiful for the wedding and the makeup lasted all day!! I definitely recommend using her for any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amneris N. Married on 03/06/2022

Simply the best!

Justina is an amazing person and wonderful to work with! I hired her for my wedding to do my mom, sister, two flower girls and my hair and makeup. She was right on schedule and immediately got to work. She made all of us look amazing. Her and her team are extremely professional and talented. She went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. I would not hesitate to hire her again!
  • Maria
    Maria C. Married on 02/19/2022

Truly amazing!!

Justina is so so talented and she was so fun to work with! She made me and all of my girls feel so extremely beautiful and made the whole hair and makeup process so much fun! We all loved how we looked so much. Will always go back to her for all of my future hair & makeup needs. Highly recommend!!
  • Christy
    Christy B. Married on 02/12/2022

Justina us the GOAT

Justina is incredible at her trade. She did exactly what I asked for and she made my girls and I look more gorgeous than I thought possible. My makeup and hair lasted all night and it looked so natural and I don’t think I ever looked more beautiful than on my wedding day. I would recommend her a million times over. Thank you, Justina!
  • Rachel
    Rachel O. Married on 12/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't think twice, just book it!

I was one of those brides that said, I will just do my hair and makeup myself. As it got closer and closer to our elopement, I started considering hiring someone to do my hair and makeup. I found Justina on a Florida Elopement Facebook Group and started following her work. I was impressed by her work and the pricing, not to mention she traveled to me! I am so happy I decided to book Justina for my wedding day vs attempting to do it alone. She made me feel and look stunning! My biggest advice to any bride is, don't even think twice about hiring Justina vs doing it yourself. You won't regret it!
  • Simone
    Simone G. Married on 11/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magazine Worthy Hair and Makeup!

From the moment I reached out to Just Beauty to the final result was nothing but a wonderful experience. She was responsive to my messages, easy to work with and clearly a leading expert in her field. Just browsing her IG for a short 5 minutes made it abundantly clear that this was the girl for me for my family's photo shoot. I would book Justina over and over again. Incredible work! It took everything I had to take my hair down and wash my face at the end of the day. You will not be disappointed!
    Amanda M. Married on 10/02/2021

3rd Date Perfection

Justina was amazing! I was a Covid-bride with three date changes and two venue changes! Justina was professional, flexible and she made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the best day of my life! 10 outta 10 would definitely recommend!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/25/2021

Flexible and Amazing!

Justina is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and professional. After my first one hair and make up stylist wasn’t able to promise me the look I was wanting I called up Justina, who had also done my maid of honor‘s wedding a few months before and she was 100% on board with my vision. The trial was booked quickly and although I loved it I ended up changing what I wanted for my hair the day of the wedding. Without even a flinch she said OK and got to work. My hair was absolutely gorgeous! With all of the stress getting ready for a wedding I ended up getting a cold sore three days before the wedding. Justina worked her magic and I looked flawless!! We picked the right shade of lipstick, couldn’t even tell! She is transparent with her pricing and definitely delivers. She works quickly and efficiently and I would trust no one else with my hair and make up going forward for any occasion. You won’t be sorry if you book her!
    Shelby H. Married on 09/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Justina is absolutely amazing!

I can not put into words how happy/ satisfied I am with Justina and her team. I got married in siesta key and planned the wedding from New York. I found Justina on Instagram and the second I found her page and then especially after talking to her, I knew she was the only one I wanted! She made me feel like I knew her my whole life and was so easy to talk too. I trusted her so deeply without even knowing her and it was so comforting. I was very specific about my makeup. I didn’t want much and that was the only thing I was ever worried about. I wanted a natural glowy look and Justina exceeded my expectations. Justina did my hair exactly like my inspo pic but better. How is that possible? I have never felt more beautiful in my life and Justina completed my special day. If you are thinking about booking her don’t think twice ❤️
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 09/06/2021

Makeup Artist

I can’t rave enough about Justina! She worked effortlessly and really captured how I never realized I wanted to look on my wedding day. So subtle in the most beautiful way. She was surprisingly quick too and great at multi tasking. Highly recommend!
    Samantha C. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing!

Justina is absolutely knowledgeable and amazing! She and her team took care of almost ten people in my party for hair and make up. I must say I truly know nothing about make up but she made me feel comfortable and allowed me to enjoy the process on my big day. We did a trial and I must say it was worth it!! I was hooked from then on. If you have any doubts DONT you should book her. She has fair pricings for the area, she is incredibly nice, and shes freaking great!! I WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER
    Evelyn A. Married on 08/14/2021

Five star review!

Justina was recommended to me by a close friend. I was part of a bridal party and needed my hair and make up done professionally. I’m pretty critical about my make up but I was beyond impressed with her work. Not only did my make up turn out beautifully but Justina is really caring and understanding about the look you’re going for. My updo was absolutely stunning and had received so many compliments. Justina is very professional, warm, and was so fun to work with. I would book her again in a heartbeat.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline H. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing experience

I had a wonderful experience with Justina. She was extremely accommodating and made me feel like a princess. I got compliments on my trial and final look. My makeup and hair lasted ALL DAY for summer wedding. I was so impressed and would encourage anyone to work with her! She’s experienced on a range on skin tones and hair textures as well!
  • Alicia
    Alicia T. Married on 07/31/2021

So Excited!!

My wedding is this coming weekend and I am so excited (and not stressed about how I'll look) because Justina is literally the best! I had to reschedule my trial with her because I wasn't feeling well and Justina was able to accommodate me amongst a busy schedule herself. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a model, everything looked so good and lasted all day. I know I'll be just as confident on my wedding day thanks to her professionalism and talent!
    Jennifer Married on 06/10/2021

Family photo

Justina was absolutely great! She was very quick to respond and with all communication. My hair and make up turned out great! Exactly what I wanted! She was quick and efficient but most of all made me feel very comfortable from the second I opened the door! I highly highly recommend her!
  • Angela
    Angela M. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Justina with Just Beauty is AMAZING for you hair and makeup needs for your special event!

Justina with Just Beauty is a life saver. Due to uncontrolled and understandable circumstances, my originally hired hair and makeup artist was unable to do mine and my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup on my wedding day. Justina arrived on time and did such a wonderful job on my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup. She also did airbrush makeup on me that lasted the entire night, even after my crying episodes. She is truly talented, and I cannot thank her enough for coming through on such short notice and making us all look like beautiful princesses on my special day. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and our hair and makeup spoke for itself in my wedding day pictures. I highly recommend Justina with Just Beauty for your hair and makeup needs for your special event, especially weddings.
  • Jodi
    Jodi S. Married on 12/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth her weight in GOLD!!!

Justina was a blessing during the entire process from planning to execution. Not only did she handle me (bridezilla LOL) and my entire wedding party's hair and makeup but, she also had a wealth of knowledge regarding other vendors including florists and photographers. She made my special day the most amazing experience of my life. Not only have I found my go-to beauty expert but I've also made a friend for life. Definitely hiring her for any special occasion and highly recommending her to all my friends and family and any stranger on the street! She's AMAZING!!!
  • Summer
    Summer G. Married on 11/05/2020

Jessica was amazing

She is super friendly and bubbly and makes you look your absolute best on your shoot day 🥰
    Skylar L. Married on 11/04/2020

Perfect Experience!

Justina is the most personable, sweetest lady. Emmy makeup and hair was everything I envisioned for my elopement. Thank you Justina for creating a wonderful experience.
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/10/2020

Justina was great!

I was recommended by an old college friend of mine and I was not disappointed! Justina made all of us girls look FABULOUS for my big day. Price was very reasonable and would highly recommend her!
    Rachel M. Married on 09/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hmua in tampa bay!

I am a wedding vendor, and also a client of Justina’s! We have had the opportunity to work in a professional environment with her and her team, they were professional, so sweet and accommodating, and talented! She has also done my makeup and hair, which turned out beautiful I have nothing but great experiences with her! Thank you for your professionalism and becoming a friend!
  • Alexis
    Alexis J. Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing all around!

Justina was amazing! I had professional headshots being taken on short notice. She was my hero to schedule with only a few days notice, and lucky me she was available. Justina was kind enough to come to my home for my convenience and did an stellar job! She has a great personality and amazing skills making the experience very enjoyable! I will be using her in the future for my wedding and any other make up needs I will have.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 08/08/2020

10/10 Would Recommend!

Justina is so wonderful! She is flexible with scheduling and did an amazing job of knowing what I was looking for without much direction. Would recommend to anyone for weddings, parties, birthdays, photoshoots anything and every thing!
illustration stars