Beauty & The Beach

Key Largo, FL Visit website

Located in one of South Florida’s dream destination wedding locations, the Florida Keys, Beauty & The Beach Artistry is a hair and makeup vendor. Pick your inspiration looks and walk away looking just as you’d imagined; it’s that simple. Beauty & The Beach Artistry employs a staff of experienced professionals who can best prepare you with a personalized look for every picture-perfect moment that’s bound to unfold. The staff works on-site or in-home seven days a week to make things super convenient for you and your bride tribe.

Beauty & The Beach Artistry works with everyone in the wedding party from attendants and bridesmaids to flower girls. Some of their specific services include:

• Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Brow makeup
  • Eye makeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Joanna
    Joanna Z. Married on 11/12/2021

Mel the Magician!

After a horrible trial experience where I told my mom ‘if I look like this on my wedding day, I won’t be making it down the aisle’, I was fearful that I wouldn’t find someone to do my hair and makeup….and then I met Mel! She nailed the look I wanted for my welcome dinner and then made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. People see my photos and say ‘wow you are glowing’ and I’m like ‘yeah, that’s good makeup!’. Honestly, you need someone down to earth and low key on the most stressful day of your life and Mel is that and more!!!!

Beauty & The Beach's reply:

I had so much fun getting to know you and spending time with you and your family. You are real and colorful and creative! Your wedding was stunning!!
    Getting you ready was such a joy. I am such a fan of you and Jimmy! You’re made for each other! Congratulations and thank you for giving me the opportunity to make your vision come to life!
  • Marjory
    Marge Married on 07/21/2021

Best Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist Ever!

The most amazing hair stylist and makeup artist! From the moment I met Melissa, we immediately connected! Not only is she friendly and easy to talk to, but she is professional and experienced. She walked me through hair recommendations because I know nothing about choosing the right hair extensions. I showed her a semi-messy mermaid braid look during our trial and Melissa made my hair look even better! It turned out so intricate and delicate on the day of, perfect for the Florida humidity. I wore hair extensions for the first time, and it was so comfortable, I did not even notice it! For my makeup, I was unsure what I wanted exactly except I knew I was going for a more natural, beach vibe and Melissa worked her magic! She knew exactly how to accentuate and enhance my natural features instead of making me look like someone else! I was blown away by how beautiful she made me look and feel that day! She also did hair and makeup for 3 of my girls and my goodness, do they look gorgeous! Melissa knows how to do many different types of hairstyles and makeup looks. One of the ladies in our bridal party was unable to arrive early in the morning with everyone else, but Melissa stayed for as long as we needed her. We are from out of town and our hair reacted differently to the Florida heat, so Melissa offered a different hairspray for my husband to use on the day as well. She really does go above and beyond, and we are so grateful for her. Everyone complimented Melissa on her hair/makeup expertise as well as her sweet personality. It was so fun to have Melissa celebrate with us on our special day! It was truly an honor and we highly recommend Melissa for all your hair and makeup needs before and during the wedding!

Beauty & The Beach's reply:

My sweet Marjorie! Through all the changes and the pandemic, you were graceful and flexible and so EASY! Thank you for your kindness and generosity and for this amazing review. You are truly one of my favorite brides of all time! ❤️
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 06/23/2021

My Maid of Honor!

Not only did Mel make me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day by doing my hair & makeup, she was my maid of honor! My husband and I decided to get married in the Keys, just the two of us, and I didn’t think about how much I would need someone else there! We had so much fun singing, chatting and laughing - I felt like I had known Mel forever! She even helped me get dressed and zipped me up! I can’t imagine having had anyone else there on our special day. Thank you Mel!!

Beauty & The Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! Sometimes things just click and magic happens! The vibe was so awesome! I am honored to have filled in. I had a beautiful day with you!

-Always your Maid of Honor, Mel