12 Reviews for La Ev`e Wedding Services

11 La Ev`e Wedding Services Reviews

We hired La Eve Wedding Services to help plan and coordinate our wedding on Aug 19th in Washingtonville NY for approx 175 people. Eve and Lavonne were so accommodating from the very start, making multiple trips with us to see the Venue,offering advice and help whenever I needed it and always available to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease as the wedding date got closer.
They went above and beyond to ensure everything was set up perfectly at both the Church and Venue and made sure the day ran smoothly. They even stayed longer than required at the wedding to gather, pack up and return wedding decor we had rented . Our wedding was a success because of these 2 ladies, thank you Eve and Lavonne!!
Sara and Dwight

Profile Picture sara, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Eve and her partner did an amazing job helping me out of my last minute flurry to finish my wedding favors! I couldn't recommend them more highly, and if I could go back in time I would have solicited their help for more aspects of my wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful individuals to work with.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Eve and Lavonne of L'Eve Wedding Services are the final pieces of the puzzle I didn't realize I desperately needed. I hired these lovely ladies to take care of only a few things: surprise food platters, arranging my party favors and hanging difficult-to-reach items throughout the venue for my wedding. These ladies completed these tasks in NO TIME and then literally ran up and down the stairs for hours completing any task I barked. They finished my floral arrangments AND my bouquet so elegantly, arranged my cocktail hour tables and centerpieces exactly how I imagined them, steamed my dress, prepared and set the gift table, set the ceremony table and easily found items in my mess-of-a-bridal-suite for the venue coordinator, photographer and my family. Most importantly, they calmed me down when I was having typical bridal meltdowns :) They're worth every penny for their hard work but really their kindness, attitude, professionalism and elegance made it even more worth it. All of my bridal party was raving about how amazing they were. They helped my scattered vision come to completion with little to no direction. I am so very very thankful they were on my team!

Profile Picture A., 6/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Eve and Lavonne were wonderful to work with, they kept me organized and calm throughout my whole planning process! They had wondeful ideas and perfect finishing touches to help make my day extra special. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Eve provided great on-site support during my wedding ceremony, as well as at the rehearsal that we had two nights before. She is very organized and was always available to answer questions that the maid of honor or other bridal party members had. She is very comfortable navigating the ceremony process, and is an expert at keeping things running on track.

Profile Picture User2217756, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend La Ev'e Wedding Consultants!! Eve helped me plan everything from choosing the right vendors down to making my place cards. She was there for me through the entire process and my wedding day turned out to be perfect!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Eve and LaVonne are great and will help you plan your wedding down to the last detail, so you can have a stress-free day and just focus on your new hubby and your guests!

Profile Picture User3303546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a small wedding with about 96 people in April 2011. By most standards this would have been a manageable amount however 25 of our closest family and friends had traveled over from Ireland to share our special day with us. I was overwhelmed and Eve was was with me every step of the way. She booked hotel rooms, arranged welcome baskets, hired taxis, made dinner reservations and saw to it that all our guests were taken care of . I have a full time job that is very demanding so what a relief it was to know that Eve had taken care of everything. On the day of the wedding there were little hiccups along the way with some of our vendors. I didn't have the time to be dealing with any issues but I didn't have to because Eve was always there. A great example of this is when I realized the wedding cake did not have the cascading flowers described to me by the florist and the top of the cake was bare. Before I knew it Eve had made a beautiful flower arrangement around the cake and guests didn't even notice. It was little things like this that allowed my husband and I to have such a fabulous day! What a great feeling it was to hear from our guests how good of a time they had. To the brides out there you can't always do it on your own! Hire LaEve wedding services and have the special day you deserve!

Profile Picture Sadhbh, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent service and quality of work! Great attention to detail!

Profile Picture Eve, 5/1/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

when getting married you just want everything to be prefect and that's just what we got !!!
Ms. Copper was a soft drill Sargent for me. we had 15 brides maids need I say more and everything I mean everything was perfect

Profile Picture Debra, 11/18/07, 1 Review