We Do Events

Scranton, PA View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

We Do Events provides wedding planning and day-of coordination services in the Poconos, Scranton, and beyond. Owner Jilian Becker works closely with each couple to provide the guidance and support needed throughout the wedding planning process, making for a stress-free experience. We Do Events' services are tailored to each couple's style, budget, and needs.

We Do Events specializes in working with couples planning from out of town, having helped couples from all over the country plan unique weddings in the Poconos. We Do Events also has experience designing and coordinating weddings in unconventional venues, including summer camps and national parks.

Services Offered:

• Venue Scouting
  • Rehearsal Coordination
  • Wedding Management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carolyn
    Carolyn I. Married on 10/16/2021

The Best Wedding Decision You Will Make

There are truly no words to describe the sheer joy, and ease of working with Jillian. She was the first vendor that we hired and now reflecting back on the wedding, the BEST decision we made. But we knew that all along. If you are questioning weather to get a month of coordinator, DO IT! Honestly we had wished we had hired her to help in planning the whole thing. She is brilliant at what she does. Absolutely brilliant.

Being a very type-A bride, I am incredibly anal and particular about how I organize things and Jillian never missed a beat. She is the ONLY person I have EVER worked with that I completely trusted because she was just always on it and one step ahead... but in such a calm way. I will miss working with her so dearly. It is really rare to find someone like her who puts so much care into what they do, while also naturally being incredible at it.

Jillian was responsive to my insane amount of panic emails the weeks leading up to the wedding, handling every random thought and question that came her way when I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. Every time we had a meeting I was instantly at ease, because I knew she had things handled. She has such a calmness and steadiness which is essential in the planning process. When we ran into some challenges leading up to the wedding she jumped in to handle things that were not acceptable and would say "I'll be the bad guy'. That is SO needed to have someone to delegate the stressful cases to. We actually worked with Jillian when we postponed our wedding out a year due to the pandemic and our venue did not want to let us postpone. Jillian was there to help ease my panic and guide us through the situation to get the best outcome. She went above and beyond in everything.

Jillian is also incredibly down the earth. I ran into a lot of vendors that unfortunately came across pretty pretentious and Jillian was a breath of fresh air. She reminded us what the day was really all about. I wish Jillian offered services outside of wedding planning so that I would have some chance to work with her again! :) She also has a great team behind her that helped to assist the day of the wedding. For being someone who is pretty anxious and did a more DIY wedding, I didn't worry for a second the day of. The coordinators kept asking me if I needed anything at the wedding and I truly didn't, they had it all handled. They are fast paced, detail oriented and just nice to be around.

Jillian - you're the best. Truly brilliant. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being such an integral part in the most magical day of our lives. We will forever recommend you to anyone we know getting married on the East coast.
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Personable, Gets Sh*t Done

Working with Jilian was wonderful. As a type-A planner, I wanted to manage everything myself until the week of then hand it all off to someone I could trust with the overall vision. Jilian totally got that and let me do my own thing during the months before, but was always willing to answer a random question or be a second pair of eyes.

During the actual weekend, she managed the vendors and set up seamlessly, which allowed me to really relax and enjoy the events of the day. Multiple people commented to me about how helpful she was in ways big and small, ways that I never directly witnessed — which is a big testament to her ability to ‘just take care of it’ without burdening me with the decisions. Highly recommend bringing We Do Events on, especially for complicated or multi-day affairs.

Pricing

Team

Jilian Becker
Jilian Becker
Owner, Lead Planner

Jilian Becker founded We Do Events in 2016 after planning her own wedding from across the country. She realized that planning a wedding can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. As a wedding planner, she strives to save her couples time, money, and stress.

Jilian lives in the Lower Hudson Valley with her husband, Sam, and their dog, Maeby. She enjoys cooking and traveling, and is currently on the hunt for the world’s best scratch margarita. Keep up with her day to day @jilcomb.

Scranton Scranton, PA, 18577
Location of (We Do Events)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding