We Do Events Reviews

We Do Events 6
  • Alex

Alex Bisker · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Personable, Gets Sh*t Done

Working with Jilian was wonderful. As a type-A planner, I wanted to manage everything myself until the week of then hand it all off to someone I could trust with the overall vision. Jilian totally got that and let me do my own thing during the months before, but was always willing to answer a random question or be a second pair of eyes.

During the actual weekend, she managed the vendors and set up seamlessly, which allowed me to really relax and enjoy the events of the day. Multiple people commented to me about how helpful she was in ways big and small, ways that I never directly witnessed — which is a big testament to her ability to ‘just take care of it’ without burdening me with the decisions. Highly recommend bringing We Do Events on, especially for complicated or multi-day affairs.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    We Do Events 7

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Jilian was professional, smart, patient, and incredibly helpful! She’s also a whole lot of fun. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    We Do Events 8
    We Do Events 9
    We Do Events 10
    We Do Events 11
    We Do Events 12

Matt · Married on 07/29/2017

Jil and her team planned my wedding last summer, and it was perfect.

My friends and family came from all across the country, and people were talking about how beautiful and perfect the entire evening was for months. I'm still getting compliments, in fact. And it's all thanks to them.

During the planning process, they were always quick to respond, and jumped on every problem at a moment's notice.

My personal favorite moment: They hired a local ice cream truck to show up after dinner and surprise all of our guests. It was amazing.

Sent on 06/24/2018