Freebird Paperie Graphic Design

Middleburg, PA View map

For the engaged couple, I strive to create a beautiful and unconventional stationery suite to enhance your ceremony and reception theme with your love, style, and special details in mind. From save-the-dates to thank you notes, I am able to provide you with every paper product necessary to make your wedding just right. I offer a selection of full suites to choose from, one of which will certainly meet your fancy. If you don't see something you love, a custom suite may be the best option. Email me today for more information and pricing!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ayusa S. Married on 06/26/2022

Talented. Creative. Committed.

Emily is awesome and worked with us to get everything perfect. She is very quick with emails and really works hard to troubleshoot to figure out solutions. She has semi-custom designs and can make fully custom designs. The stationary for my wedding was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and came in time and was honestly one less headache for all the wedding planning. She even made a webpage for us to match so we had QR code for people to see details our menu! She is skilled, efficient, committed and just a great soul! Additionally, Emily worked with me during COVID to start an organization to help people and healthcare workers in need get masks, food and worked tirelessly to help our community! Definitely recommend her for any graphic design needs!

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Ayusa. Absolutely loved working with you and Jeffrey on your signage, table numbers, and thank you cards!
    Jenna K. Married on 02/09/2022

Perfect Invites!

We used Emily and Freebird Paperie for our wedding invitations. One of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process was designing the stationary with Emily. She was fun, responsive and helpful. We hope to use her again from future events and would highly recommend using her for any wedding needs!

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Thank so much, Jenna! I really enjoyed working with you on your invitations! It looks like you had the most beautiful wedding day.
  • Leigh
    Leigh H. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my ideas into a reality!

Emily was absolutely amazing to work with. She was able to take my ideas and turn them into a reality. She customized everything from top to bottom and even spent hours personally folding my table place cards into little airplanes to fit my theme. I cannot recommend her enough!

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Leigh!! This was so sweet - thank you! I love the gorgeous photos too! It was such an honor to help you with your stationery.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design 1
Gift
Book a consultation by the end of the month and get a set of free matching thank you cards with any invitation order you place (no obligation)! Quantity of free thank you cards would match number of invitations ordered.

Pricing

292 Peach Orchard Rd Middleburg, PA, 17842

By appointment only
Location of (Freebird Paperie Graphic Design)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding