Wyoming, PA 18644 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 3

About Momental Designs

Kristy Rice is indeed a storyteller of style; communicating for her brides in paint and pen, paper and prose, very personal stories with attention to detail and an unmistakable sense of hand.

Brides collaborating with Kristy Rice have a rare and beautiful opportunity to make visually stunning personal statements. Original hand-painted designs capture emotions not easily expressed in language. A Momental design enables brides to share heartfelt sentiments and blend details that hold deep personal significance for the couple.

The Momental Team, made up of lifelong friends, shares, among other things, several degrees in art and education. Kristy, Jessica, Laura, Jaime, Kelley, and Linda ensure that each bride feels empowered and delighted by their Momental experience.

Follow Momental Designs on

Videos 1 vídeo

90 Reviews for Momental Designs

Julie Pechanek · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Momental Designs was absolutely amazing to work with!  They spent so much time working with me to make my dream vision for our wedding invitations come true.  They spent several hour long meetings with me reviewing design details.  They were always extremely quick to respond to e-mails, which was really helpful.  I had a tight deadline, and they worked with me and communicated with me pretty much every day of the month before our deadline. Our final wedding invitation was so incredibly beautiful - I received SO many compliments on it from our wedding guests!  The quality of the materials was also really good.  I am in love with our wedding invitations and Momental did a great job!!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Ro · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful work

We are so happy that we chose Momental Designs for our wedding invites. They were able to create a perfectly individualized invite with all the small details we wanted to incorporate. The whole team was very attentive and quick to respond to emails. Even on our wedding day, our guests were still complimenting our invitations! Would recommend Momental Designs anytime!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing talent

Rosalina Torres truely has an amazing talent for wedding planning. Her ability to create a signature look and her amazing eye for details is what make for a dream wedding. She truely went above and beyond for our wedding. I have to say that having to change venues within a week because of unforeseen circumstances happening in Old San Juan, I was a mess, but Rosalina truely stepped up and eased all my worries and handled the situation with talent and grace. I was blessed to find her and have her working behind the scenes to make all my dreams come true. Along with her amazing talent she is a beautiful person inside and out. Rosalina truely loves what she does and it shows through her commitment to details and all of her professional connections she has in the industry. I have to say when I mentioned her name to any of my venders they would all say the same thing "you have the best, with Rosalina, by your side"
    Not only did I find a talented well respected wedding planner, I gained a friend.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Momental Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?
  • How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

• Wyoming, 18644 See on map
    Location of (Momental Designs)