Momental Designs

Wyoming, PA View map

“Fine art has the power to move people to feel, take action and to focus. Invitations painted to tell your story awaken the mind to the beauty of life’s small but profound moments. We make art collectors out of someone who just happened to open an envelope!”

Each one of our invitations and stationery pieces features artwork and the carefully applied hand-painted details of Kristy Rice and her team of artists.

We want you to feel many things when we custom create your stationery –JOY, elation, anticipation and adoration. Speaking about art is a love language we teach you to understand. Viewing art is an easily attained skill for anyone willing to open their eyes and yes, our team is here to inspire in you that vision.

Whether you’re looking for a classic invitation suite with just a hint of artistry or a bold statement piece overflowing with imagery, Momental Designs welcomes you. We look forward to visioning, alongside you, bespoke custom watercolor wedding stationery meant to wow and delight!

Let us take you through our custom design process to create make your vison come to life!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Leah
    Leah S. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing! We love our invites and day of materials!

Momental is just the best! Loved working with them every step of the way through our invite design process!
  • Gabby
    Gabby K. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing!!!

Momental Designs made the process of designing invitations so easy and super personal. The invitations were STUNNING! They really made sure to capture every little detail and would change anything that you decided to change your mind on. All of our guest loved them and most ended up saving them because they were so beautiful.
  • Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 09/01/2021

Incredible team and designers

Momental Designs was a dream of mine to work with since I discovered their Instagram back in 2012. Before I even met my husband, I knew no matter what I wanted to use their stationary for my wedding day. This was one nonnegotiable.

When my husband and I got engaged, we decided on a destination wedding so we knew our invitations would be a small quantity but we wanted them to feel very personal. In the design process, I had sent the team a photo my husband and I took during our first trip to our location in Engelberg, Switzerland. The team then used that image, along with swatches and floral designs to create the most beautiful stationary I have ever seen. Our invitations were praised by everyone who received them.

Unfortunately, due to COVID our wedding date changed and was pushed multiple times. The team at Momental was there along every step of the way. They were so helpful in creating new save the date cards and were patient with the design and printing process since we were unsure about our new date a few times. They also offered a discount on printing because of the date change which was super helpful. We also had them create place cards for our guests as a keepsake. They were a huge hit. :)

I can't say enough good things about this company. The attention to detail and the level of quality is truly unmatched.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Team

Kristy Rice
Kristy Rice
Artist, Author & Entrepreneur

Kristy Rice is indeed a storyteller of style; communicating for her clients in paint and pen, paper and prose, very personal stories with attention to detail and an unmistakable sense of hand. Kristy’s intuitive skill is in combining her distinctive watercolor technique with her decorative painting style and whimsical illustrations. Her personal obsession with the visual arts has evolved into an innovative international brand which garners attention from wedding publications around the world. Armed with a curated team of stationery artists, designers and craftsmen, Kristy has transformed wedding stationery into a persuasive and compelling medium that brings an artistic experience to couples worldwide.

Kelley  Nudo
Kelley Nudo
Client Manager

If you call the studio there is a good chance you will have the pleasure of chatting with Kelley. Kelley possesses a degree in art education and also has extensive experience in customer service. Kelley, however, has redefined customer service in her position at Momental Designs. as it is all about mastering the art of the experience and ensuring you know and feel just how much care is put into every detail, every conversation, every process.

570 Bodle Rd Wyoming, PA, 18644
Location of (Momental Designs)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding