Sunbury, PA 17801 Map · Phone number

About The Polka Dotted Bee

The Polka Dotted Bee is a small design studio specializing in bespoke wedding “handker”nery and stationery. The Polka Dotted Bee is located in Central Pennsylvania. In a quiet, small town, nestled along the Susquehanna River your invitations are crafted by one person from start to finish. Proprietor and Designer, Ashley Smith, uses both impeccable design and artisanal touches to create distinctive and unparalleled items for your celebration.The Polka Dotted Bee is a small design studio specializing in bespoke wedding “handker”nery and stationery. The Polka Dotted Bee is located in Central Pennsylvania. In a quiet, small town, nestled along the Susquehanna River your invitations are crafted by one person from start to finish. Proprietor and Designer, Ashley Smith, uses both impeccable design and artisanal touches to create distinctive and unparalleled items for your celebration. The Polka Dotted Bee is a small design studio specializing in bespoke wedding “handker”nery and stationery. Located in Central Pennsylvania. In a quiet, small town, nestled along the Susquehanna River your invitations are crafted by one person from start to finish. Proprietor and Designer, Ashley Smith, uses both impeccable design and artisanal touches to create distinctive and unparalleled items for your celebration. Visit us on facebook www.facebook.com/thepolkadottedb and Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/ThePolkaDottedBee or at www.thepolkadottedbee.com

Follow The Polka Dotted Bee on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jacqueline Dziadosz Invitations & Design, LLC
wishbone 034
karina hankie

4 Reviews for The Polka Dotted Bee

Dannelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Ashley was super responsive and accommodating. I ordered the "Lovely" invitation suite, but wasn't thrilled with the envelopes options. I described what I wanted and Ashley searched high and low for the perfect pearlized blush pink envelope. In addition, she allowed me to use my brother's design and printed them on the invitation suite.

The handkerchiefs are high quality and a really great size.

Finally, the level of detail in the packaging and assembly of the invitations... I just can't get over it.

Gosh, I am in love with what she did. I am SOOOOOOOOO happy with my invitations!! I shed some happy tears when I saw it all together. I am just so pleased with the way they turned out and I know that they are going to set the tone for my big day.

Thanks again, Ashley!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2014

Ashley is amazing! She worked with my vision and created an invitation that far exceeded my expectations. She has a real gift for design. Her service was prompt and professional. My invitations are beautiful and unique. I love them!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Georgi · Married on 03/30/2014

Ashley from The Polka Dotted Bee was fantastic!

I was searching for unique wedding invitations and saw the popular handkerchief wedding invite. I found them on-line at a better known place for $12 an invitation! Yikes!

So I headed off to etsy and found Ashley and the rest is history. She took my vision and made it into a reality. Friends are still talking about these invitations that were like no other. She made the drawings/pdf'd' them too me, made small adjustments, and voila they were perfect. They were tailored to my Texas Country Chic wedding/colors. Response and information card, rsvp card, Map, envelopes, and ceremony programs were all done by her. They were perfect, wrapped perfectly for shipment, and on-time!

Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 04/10/2014

The Polka Dotted Bee FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Sunbury, 17801 See on map
    Location of (The Polka Dotted Bee)