138 Wyoming Rd, Dallas, PA 18612 Map · Phone number

About Friedman Farms

Perhaps you want a formal affair or a bluegrass band and wildflowers - whatever your style, make your wedding a memorable event in our barn. We've maintained the barn's original woodwork, preserving the natural rustic beauty. This unique climate controlled space is ready for your creative flair and the possibilities are endless. Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, our 190 feet long, 3-level barn seats 200 people and is available for your wedding or private party.

Have your wedding in a field overlooking the stunning views, under an oak tree in a pasture, along the stream or in the barn. Get married on horseback, or in a hot air balloon…the sky is the limit. Your guests will enjoy a beautiful sunset from our large deck which overlooks fields with grazing horses and a lighted creek.

One hundred and forty-five acres - many of which are rolling fields - and panoramic hilltop views provide the perfect setting for pictures or an outdoor ceremony. We can recommend a caterer, rental companies, photographers, bands, DJs and florists should you need suggestions. We will work with each couple or individual so your dream becomes a reality.

Follow Friedman Farms on

a849fb8290e89de8 393120 10200091362517127 491772442 n 300x199

17 Reviews for Friedman Farms

• Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Most of my communication up until the month of was through Linda and she was amazing! Answered every question in a timely manner! The month of I dealt Pete and Virginia and they were amazing! Pete answered every single question and Virginia was a blessing I didn’t know I needed! Our day was amazing and I cannot thank them enough! Decorating was simple! The barn is beautiful on its own, but I added little touches. We got married by the fire pit and though it rained and we couldn't use it after the ceremony it was just beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Friedman Farms was the most amazing venue I could have asked for! I wanted a beautiful barn wedding, but was on a pretty strict budget. Friedman Farms was not only beautiful (I've been receiving compliments even months after the wedding) but it was incredibly affordable. Even though the cost of the rental items is separate from the cost of the venue itself, which was something I was not really sure of in the beginning, it actually works out to be very cost effective and gives you a lot of options to bring in things for yourself!

The farm is gorgeously decorated with lights and really, doesn't need a whole lot of extra decoration. However, you are given the option of bringing in anything that you want AND using a ton of stuff that the farm has to offer too! This barn is a DIY dream and at the same time, can be used for someone who really doesn't want to do much decorating at all! It really is a beautiful location!

On top of all that, the staff was amazing! Pete allowed me to come visit the farm multiple times before the wedding to plan out my ideas and take measurements. Any and all my question were quickly answered and the whole staff was helpful with making any accommodations I asked for. Linda was amazing beyond words. Throughout our whole wedding day, she was doing everything she could to make the day run smoothly - and she did an amazing job! From dealing with our family to making sure we had everything we needed, she was sweet and professional the entire day! I couldn't have been happier with where my wedding reception was held - it was perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

amazing venue and great staff -- highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Friedman Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    April
    May
    November

• 138 Wyoming Rd Dallas, 18612 See on map
    Location of (Friedman Farms)