124 South Main Street, Wilkes Barre, PA 18701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 3

About Knot Just Any Day

Knot Just Any Day is a team of artists; photographers, videographers, editors, designers, and planners to be exact. We take pride in creating art that timelessly captures your wedding and/or event. Every time we meet new faces, we get so excited to get to know them and help them plan their best day ever. Whether we're behind our cameras or behind the scenes making sure everything is running flawlessly, we treat your day as our own. Our time together doesn't end there though. After your special day, we create, edit, and invite you back to our studio to share all of your photos and videos with you so you can relive your perfect day over and over again. We cannot wait to meet you and bring all of your dreams to life.

Sincerely, The KJAD Crew!

Follow Knot Just Any Day on

Knot Just Any Day 6
Knot Just Any Day 7

Victoria Posatko · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommend KJAD

My husband and I got married 3 days ago. Steve and Michael were so wonderful! I cannot day enough about how kind, fun and professional they were. Not to mention , Steve was particularly helpful for me teaching me how to pick up my dress train and long veil when I needed to get places (clearly I hadn’t thought about that). They were also concerned about getting the pictures they needed so that we can go and enjoy our wedding. I can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/15/2019

Photography and videography

My husband and I worked with KJAD for two years while planning our destination wedding. Working KJAD was without a doubt the easiest part of the planning process. Every idea we threw at Steve he absolutely ran with. From literally scaling palms trees to diving in the ocean, Steve and Stephen went above and beyond to capture every moment of our special day. The talent, passion, and devotion that the KJAD team has for photography and wedding planning was evident from our first meeting at the studio. Whether planning a traditional ceremony or traveling 1400 miles aways to the Caribbean, Knot Just Any Day is hands down who you want capturing your special day.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Wow, just wow!

I cannot put into words how amazing the KJAD team is!!! They photographed and took videography of our Wedding last night at Constantino’s as well as did an AMAZING engagement shoot with my fiancé and I at Longwood Gardens. To say that they are passionate about their work is an understatement, they are not here to just capture a special moment in your life, they are here to create amazing artwork and tell your story in the most beautiful and thoughtful way! They truly care, and they are truly so kind and amazing to be around. They have such an incredible team of talented and professional artists who bring a great energy and such positivity to your day. My family could not say enough great things about how professional and creative they were, coming up with new photo ideas throughout the night and the whole team LITERALLY running alongside our horse and carriage on Market Street bridge to get great photos and video. If you are looking for a Wedding or event photographer, do your research and ask around, I guarantee you that you will find no team better than the KJAD crew, they offer so many services and are dedicated to making your vision come to life , AND on top of their quality and hard work, they are amazing people. Shaun and I and our families could not ask for anything more for our Wedding day! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our dreams a reality guys!!! ❤️

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Knot Just Any Day 8
    Knot Just Any Day 9
    Knot Just Any Day 10
    Knot Just Any Day 11

Knot Just Any Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Video

Real Weddings

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Knot Just Any Day is such an amazing photography/videography company!! They make the Bride, Groom and their entire bridal party feel so special on their wedding day. They are super professional and will do whatever it takes to ensure the Bride & Groom get all of the photos they dreamed of on their wedding day. Steve is super easy to work with and makes our job as a venue so much easier! We would highly recommend Knot Just Any Day for your wedding day photographer - you won't be disappointed!

• 124 South Main Street Wilkes Barre, PA, 18701 See on map
    M-F: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. If you would like to visit on the weekend, just let us know first!