Knot Just Any Day Reviews

Knot Just Any Day 6
Knot Just Any Day 7

Victoria Posatko · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommend KJAD

My husband and I got married 3 days ago. Steve and Michael were so wonderful! I cannot day enough about how kind, fun and professional they were. Not to mention , Steve was particularly helpful for me teaching me how to pick up my dress train and long veil when I needed to get places (clearly I hadn’t thought about that). They were also concerned about getting the pictures they needed so that we can go and enjoy our wedding. I can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/15/2019

Photography and videography

My husband and I worked with KJAD for two years while planning our destination wedding. Working KJAD was without a doubt the easiest part of the planning process. Every idea we threw at Steve he absolutely ran with. From literally scaling palms trees to diving in the ocean, Steve and Stephen went above and beyond to capture every moment of our special day. The talent, passion, and devotion that the KJAD team has for photography and wedding planning was evident from our first meeting at the studio. Whether planning a traditional ceremony or traveling 1400 miles aways to the Caribbean, Knot Just Any Day is hands down who you want capturing your special day.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Wow, just wow!

I cannot put into words how amazing the KJAD team is!!! They photographed and took videography of our Wedding last night at Constantino’s as well as did an AMAZING engagement shoot with my fiancé and I at Longwood Gardens. To say that they are passionate about their work is an understatement, they are not here to just capture a special moment in your life, they are here to create amazing artwork and tell your story in the most beautiful and thoughtful way! They truly care, and they are truly so kind and amazing to be around. They have such an incredible team of talented and professional artists who bring a great energy and such positivity to your day. My family could not say enough great things about how professional and creative they were, coming up with new photo ideas throughout the night and the whole team LITERALLY running alongside our horse and carriage on Market Street bridge to get great photos and video. If you are looking for a Wedding or event photographer, do your research and ask around, I guarantee you that you will find no team better than the KJAD crew, they offer so many services and are dedicated to making your vision come to life , AND on top of their quality and hard work, they are amazing people. Shaun and I and our families could not ask for anything more for our Wedding day! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our dreams a reality guys!!! ❤️

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Knot Just Any Day 8
    Knot Just Any Day 9
    Knot Just Any Day 10
    Knot Just Any Day 11

Mariah · Married on 12/31/2018

Used KJAD as wedding photographer

Made our nerves eased and captured all our New Year’s Eve wedding day memories ! Great addition to our wedding !

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • User5583580 · Recently married

BEST, most professional photographers EVER.

I've worked with many teams of photographers, including large events from Philly to NYC... and absolutely NONE of them compare to the amazing experience we had with Knot Just Any Day. I can't speak highly enough of their work, professionalism, and especially... a good sense of humor on a really big day!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing unforgettable! Kjad rules!

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH AMAZING THINGS ABOUT KNOT JUST ANY DAY PHOTOGRAPHY!!! These are some of the best people I know. Period. And then to have them photograph your wedding? YES PLEASE! They absolutely went above and beyond in every way imaginable and they truly made our day unforgettable. At this point, we have not even gotten our photos back, but I KNOW that they are doing the best job ever to make these photos so special for us. Steve and MJ were our photographers. They are truly the best people and we are so, so, so thankful for them. We love KJAD! 10/10 would recommend them to a friend!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lyndsey Minelli · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Wedding Day!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing KJAD as our photographers. Steve and Amanda went above and beyond for us and we could not be happier with everything they did for us. They are not only professional, but so fun and very easy to talk to! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

KJAD went above and beyond for my husband and I. From start to finish, they geared our photos towards what WE wanted and treated us like good friends, not customers. They honestly could not have done more for us. They took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted from the engagement/wedding photos. Initially, my husband wanted a classic car and Steve was willing to do anything in his power to help us find one. He recommended different car shows and even offered to contact previous customers to find the car of our dreams. On the day of the engagement photos, Steve arrived early to ensure that he had areas in mind to shoot to make the most of our session, but welcomed all of our requests as well. Not only did the photos come out better than we could've imagined, but we had such a good time taking them. On the day of the wedding, Steve was not only an amazing photographer, but our go-to guy. He is so familiar with weddings that he told us exactly what to expect/what times things needed to start & finish/ and what was most surprising was that he gave us so many tips throughout the day that aren't the job of the photographer (like how to use a pin to button the fake buttons on my dress more easily, etc). Working with him, it is clear that this is his passion and he would do anything to make your day perfect. Throughout the day, he kept making sure my husband and I were doing okay, and kept reminding us to take it all in and take the time to realize how special the day was. Part of our wedding photos were alongside a stream, which he basically got in, to get the best photo. We joked that if he was being swept away by the water, he would still be snapping pictures. I would choose KJAD again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jacqualine · Married on 08/11/2018

The KJAD crew went above and beyond for our wedding. Miranda, Erin, and Steve kept everything organized and calmed our nerves especially on the final days leading up to the big day! We couldn’t have done all of the planning and preparation ourselves. When the big day finally came the result of their hard work and dedication truly shined through! Steve pulled double duty and along with Jimmy also captured some amazing photographs of our big day (that we can’t wait to see!!). Sean kept things fun and orderly in our DIY photo booth. Needless to say, the KJAD crew has the knowledge, dedication, and initiative to make any event spectacular! Thank you again KJAD crew!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Julianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Can't speak highly enough of the KJAD team!

I cannot thank the team at Knot Just Any Day enough for the incredible job they did photographing my husband and I’s wedding day. Steve and Emily are not only immensely talented, but they were an absolute pleasure to have with us on our big day. Our family, friends, and bridal party adored them. Regardless of what happens on your big day, they will just roll with the punches: I got held up at my salon about a half hour longer than expected and thought my entire morning would be thrown off. Steve got to my house, took all the photos of my gown, shoes, and accessories before I even got there, and was super patient while we (a bit frantically) finished getting dressed. On top of that, the photos he took during that crazy time are some of my favorites of the day! They captured every single moment of our special day that we hoped for. Their professionalism can’t be match, but they were also incredibly fun to work with. I can’t say enough about this team. They are worth EVERY single penny we paid for them, and we will be recommending them to every single one of our friends and family members who may be tying the knot in the future. Thank you Steve and Emily for giving us such beautiful memories! Hire this team -- you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Knot Just Any Day 12
    Knot Just Any Day 13
    Knot Just Any Day 14
    Knot Just Any Day 15
    Knot Just Any Day 16

Ellen · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing amazing amazing! Steve and his team made sure our engagement pictures were everything we wanted!

Knot Just Any Day 17
    Knot Just Any Day 18

Alyssa · Married on 06/15/2018

The entire KJAD crew is absolutely amazing! My now-husband Alex and I could not have been more pleased with both our engagement session and wedding photo and video experience. Everyone at KJAD is incredibly talented and experienced, personable and fun, and they go above and beyond to ensure you have the perfect day filled with comfort, fun and lots of laughs. Thank you is not enough to say to Steve and his team for everything. They are true artists who capture life’s most special moments in a unique way that is much deserving of praise :)

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone was wonderful. When I had questions they would answer quickly. Before the wedding we talked out all the details so the day would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding the photographer did s great job staying on schedule and making the entire day stress free!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ashlee · Married on 10/14/2017

We used KJAD as our photographers, specifically Amanda and Mike (MJ), and absolutely loved them! From the time we originally booked them last Fall until our wedding on 10/14/17, they were extremely responsive and communicative with all information and any questions we had. They even came to NYC to shoot our engagement photos! The engagement photos are top quality, and we cannot wait to see our wedding photos soon! Amanda and MJ were on time, professional, organized, helped with anything that we needed, and were open to our ideas for photos, and they also suggested many interesting photo ideas that we would not have thought of! They also fit in so well with our wedding party and family and had the absolute best attitude throughout the day! I highly suggest KJAD for your wedding needs! The whole team as well as the owner Steve are amazing and will be sure to make your special day the very best.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

The KJAD crew blew us away! Steve and Jimmy were so great to work with and made the day so much fun. We were on a tight timeline and they went above and beyond to take amazing photos of the prep, our ceremony, and at the Philadelphia Art Museum and still got us to the reception for cocktail hour. We would recommend Steve and the KJAD crew to anyone and we will be back for other services in the future.

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

My fiancé & I were blown away by our engagement pictures taken by Knot Just Any Day Photography! Not only did Steve & Mike make us feel so relaxed during our shoot, they also made it fun and had so many creative ideas. We had an absolute blast during our engagement session and are so in love with the beautiful moments they captured for us. Our pictures turned out incredible, something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend these guys for any occasion!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Shana · Married on 10/07/2017

I can still vividly recall meeting with KJAD for the very first time at their “state-of-the-art” studio. I knew exactly what I envisioned for my Fall wedding, and KJAD turned that vision into a magical reality. From our stationary, to our display shower, to the photography, and incredible donut wall, KJAD simply mastered every single detail. Turning to the wedding day, KJAD was along my side for the entire day/night. I cannot thank them enough for how flawless everything was. Let alone, FUN! So, thank you KJAD for turning my visions into a fairytale wedding, and know that not only will I always consider you my favorite photographers, but more importantly, my forever friends.

Kara · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda and Jimmy were excellent photographers for our wedding! They were accommodating and so much fun to work with! I would highly recommend Knot Just Any Day for your wedding photography!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot possibly say enough positive things about KJAD! KJAD was our wedding day photographers and videographers. From the very beginning, Steve and Deanna made us feel like we were in incredibly invested, caring, and capable hands. From helping us create our wedding day timeline to scoping out our venue beforehand, KJAD made us feel calm and prepared. Amanda was an impeccable lead shooter, and she organized our entire day seamlessly. She and I were on the same exact page throughout the day, and she was a lifesaver! Jimmy, Sam, MJ and Alex helped make our day run smoothly, and were an absolute blast to be with. The KJAD crew made our wedding day the amazing even it was, and we cannot recommend KJAD enough!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2017

We just got married in September and had Steve and his crew with us all day! They were so fun to work with and so glad we got the opportunity to have them capture all the special moments of our big day! Highly recommend this awesome team!

Kathleen · Married on 08/26/2017

Steve, Ashley, and the whole KJAD crew was great throughout our entire wedding day and awesome leading up to the day including helping us figure out our timeline and organizing all of the pieces as we kept joking that we had never done this before! They were a fun and cool crew that fit seamlessly into our bridal party and family and were able to organize our family pictures despite a sick 6 year old without incident. Even though we got kicked out of the state park location due to alcohol consumption, they rolled with it and found another beautiful spot to shoot. We can’t wait to see the pictures and are thankful for all of their assistance throughout the day! Would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kelli · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I used Knot Just Any Day for their videography services for our wedding in August. Steve and his staff are amazing to work with, funny, very professional, and organized! They were very responsive to any of our questions. Knot Just Any Day met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over the timeline to ensure the videographers were where they needed to be to capture all of the important moments on our special day. We did not need to worry that something would not be captured at our wedding! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing and is better than we ever expected! Knot Just Any Day also offers dance lessons. We decided to do a dance lesson with Lauren (who is terrific!). It made our first dance so much more fun, and our family and friends loved it! We are so happy we decided to use Knot Just Any Day to video our wedding day, and we highly recommend them for any of your wedding services!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

I couldn’t be happier with KJAD. They were so detailed with every part of our day and went above and beyond when it came to taking pictures of my husband and I. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jessyca · Married on 06/30/2017

Knot Just Any Day were wonderful as our wedding photographers during our summer wedding. It was extremely hot and humid and also began raining. However, they helped keep me calm and still found areas to take wonderful pictures. They were great with keeping everything on schedule and captured every moment. I cannot say enough good things about them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 06/10/2017

We went with KJAD for our engagement pictures and let me tell you were they great! We had Steve and Mike as our photographers. They made us feel so comfortable and were willing to do a decent hike just to get us some good pictures. We just got our pictures back today and they came out AMAZING! I could not be any happier with the quality of work they provided us. I would highly recommend KJAD to any bride getting married in the area!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Knot Just Any Day's reply:

thanks so much, allyson! so happy you love your photos!!