Freebird Paperie Graphic Design Reviews

9 | Northumberland, PA

9 Reviews for Freebird Paperie Graphic Design

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Extra special details

All of the detail that went into my wedding stationary made my day extra special. I initially had only ordered invitations, but I was so impressed and got so many compliments from my guests that I ended up ordering all of my day-of stationary to match. It really pulled everything together and I was in love with the creative result that Emily created. Her sweet touches of packaging everything like a gift made me feel so special when I picked them up -- and it really sets her apart!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was such a pleasure working with you. I hope your day was absolutely magical. xo, Emily

Laura · Married on 08/31/2018

Emily's products were absolutely beautiful and we received endless compliments on everything. It really accented the wedding and months leading up to it. Emily was also incredibly flexible and helpful with all of my last minute requests, questions, and design ideas.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was SO much fun working on your order. Best wishes as you start your marriage journey!

Rachael · Married on 07/29/2017

Emily is so kind and willing to make your vision come to life. She did an amazing job, I would HIGHLY recommend using Freebird Paperie Graphic Design for your wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Emily did a wonderful job with all the stationary she made for our wedding! She is so kind and helpful and everything she made for us was beautiful and complimented our wedding decor and colors so well.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design's reply:

Thanks so much Brandy. It was a total pleasure helping you and Damien with your invitations!

Jeanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily was great to work with and our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend putting an extra personalized touch to invitations!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jack · Married on 10/08/2016

We would highly recommend Emily to any couple! She is wonderful to work with and the finished product exceeded our expectations! We could not have been happier, Thank you so much Emily!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Schylar · Married on 10/01/2016

Emily created beautiful wedding invitations! The colors and design were a perfect match to our wedding theme. Emily was very nice to work with and her timeline was very helpful for staying in track. I would highly recommend Freebird Paperie when planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Emily was so wonderful! She designed our save-the-dates, invitations, thank you notes, and ceremony programs and they all turned out beautifully. She was very receptive to our ideas and always made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She is professional and creative - definitely a great person to work with!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Emily did a wonderful job with my invitations. She designed a custom invite that was exactly what I wanted. I loved the final product and I would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2013