Business address, Suffern, NY 10901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 75
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bad Boss Bride

My name is Rachael Solomon and I started bad boss bride while planning my own wedding. I'd worked as a Producer for over 10 years. Working on Broadway productions, with museums producing everything to 500 person galas to video shoots with companies like Google, Airbnb, JCREW and more. With all this experience I went into planning my wedding wearing my producer hat. But I still wanted to be able to relax and enjoy, not only my day but the entire process. I turned to several planners and coordinators and found there to be a huge void in the industry. No one seemed to understand that it's not just your wedding day you want to enjoy but the entire process leading up to it! Your Wedding day is just one day, and it flies by so fast! I knew with my background I could solve this issue. My mission is to make your wedding day wonderful and every step of the planning process fun and as stress free as possible!

Services Offered:

Micro-Weddings & Elopements

Planning a wedding on a smaller scale and/or tight timeline? Fear not we've got you covered. We've planned micro-weddings/elopements with 2 days r up to a year to plan. Literally anything is possible! We have all size packages, at different price points. You can plan a true elopement that includes just the couple or a group of guests up to 50 people. We partners with venues and vendors to create an entirely curated wedding. All the bells and whistles of a "typical" wedding just on a smaller scale.

Full Planning

We will plan every element of your wedding! You can be as involved as you like or give us the reins. We've found the perfect balance of taking your input and executing it with minimal effort from you so you can focus on work, relaxing or whatever your wish! Or we can plan every element together! Planning, designing, budgeting, and executing, we bring your vision to life. Don't know where to begin? We offer extensive design services that will be sure to impress both you and your guests!

Partial Planning

With this package we're still heavily involved in your planning process. Wedding planning can be overwhelming and we're here to help you feel supported and assure you that you're in good hands. Usually with this process we step in when you're a few months out from your wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly. We'll coordinate with vendors, provide design help and ensure that everything leading up to your wedding including day of coordination runs smoothly so you can enjoy this amazing day in your life!

Month of Coordinator

This is perfect for the couple that has planned the majority of their wedding. So many details come up in the last two weeks of your wedding when you're at your busiest! The last thing you want to do on the day of your wedding is run around making sure vendors are set up, that shuttles are running on time and that your day of schedule is running smoothly. You deserve to enjoy your wedding! This gives you help two weeks prior to your wedding tightening up details and full day coordination so you can relax and enjoy your special day!.

Bad Boss Events/Services

Looking to plan another type of event? Engagement party, business event, anniversary, birthday. Say Hello and let’s discuss how we can work with you on your upcoming event. Rachael@badbossbride.com

bbb 0366 51 1217317 160196738475633

Videos 4 Videos

17 Reviews for Bad Boss Bride

• Mariya

Mariya Topchy · Getting married on 11/23/2020

Couldn't imagine a better team!

Me and my husband decided to cancel our larger wedding in November due to COVID and elope instead in the end on July. Our photographer has connected us with Rachael to plan our elopement. Since our decision to elope was somewhat spontaneous, we had less than a month to plan our celebration and had no idea what we wanted (or even could want) for our special day. From the first contact, Rachael was patient, professional and supportive. She was ALWAYS on top of everything from contacting vendors to thinking through little details. Multiple times during the planning process she was there to calm my nerves and reassure that, despite everything, we will have the BEST day ever. As a bride, I did not have a set Pinterest board or a clear idea of what I want my wedding to look like (especially since I believed that I still had a lot of time to figure everything out before November). Despite that, Rachael was able to feel our style and create a true fairytale. On the day of the celebration, Rachael and her partner Michael were there for us from setting up and breaking down their amazing decorations to fixing the dress, taking behind-the-scenes picture and videos, looking after our rebellious pups and calming my bridal anxiety. They even brought a steamer, Tide pens and other things that we didn't even thing we might need. They are both amazing and authentic people who made us feel extra special on our wedding day, when all our family and friends were not present. They played our selected songs in the right time (special thanks to Michael for following us around with Bluetooth speaker as we took pictures), live-streamed our entire ceremony for friends and family to see, created our signature drinks and made everything look and feel special. Rachael has an amazing taste such that my mom (who is an interior designer and is extremely hard to satisfy aesthetically) couldn't stop giving her compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I cannot imagine anyone else being in charge of our elopement. If me and my husband (YAYA!) could do it all over again, we would definitely call Bad Boss Bride to plan and style our special day!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Bad Boss Bride's reply:

Dear Mariya & Phil,
    What an honor to be among the intimate group that got to share in your elopement! It's a day myself and my business partner/husband Mike, will never forget! We hope we made you feel as special as we felt celebrating with you!
    -Rachael
  • Megan

Megan Liquori · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely outstanding!

Rachael was an absolutely dream to work with! She was so responsive, had amazing ideas to help my vision come to life, and excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. I hired Rachael as a partial planner/day of coordinator and I can not rave enough about how impressed I was with her. She handled every detail the day of my wedding flawlessly! I highly recommend Bad Boss Bride and her amazing team to anyone in need of help planning their special day. Thank you again Rachael! 💕

Sent on 10/19/2020

Bad Boss Bride FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bad Boss Bride 1
    Special Offer On Rentals

1. For Planning/Design clients: Special offer for wedding wire clients! 60% discount on all rentals for clients that book a planning/design package. This is an extra 10% savings.

2. Non-Planning/Design clients: 25% off rentals. Usually we do not offer discounts on rentals to non-planning/design this is a special offer for Wedding Wire clietns only.

Team of Bad Boss Bride

Rachael

Rachael

Lead Designer/Planner & Co-Owner

Rachael has worked as a producer for 10+ years. Working on Broadway productions, feature films with museums and with companies like Google, Airbnb, JCREW and more. She founded Bad Boss Bride while planning her own wedding. She has a passion for design and details.

Mike

Mike

Co-Owner/Carpenter/Technical Advisor

Mike is the other half of Bad Boss Bride, married to co-owner and lead planner Rachael. He has worked as a set designer, master carpenter and lighting/audio technician in theatre and film.

Jessie

Jessie

Associate Planner

Jessie is Bad Boss Bride's associate planner. With a background in theatre and events she brings a unique skill set to weddings. Her background as a stage manager means she knows how to work a timeline like a boss and makes everything looks picture perfect while doing it! She is also a talented creator of sweets and makes custom cookies that are pretty much too gorgeous to eat!

• Business address Suffern, NY, 10901 See on map
    Location of (Bad Boss Bride)