Business address, Suffern, NY 10901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 75
  • Meet the Team

About Bad Boss Bride

My name is Rachael Solomon and I started bad boss bride while planning my own wedding. I'd worked as a Producer for over 10 years. Working on Broadway productions, with museums producing everything to 500 person galas to video shoots with companies like Google, Airbnb, JCREW and more. With all this experience I went into planning my wedding wearing my producer hat. But I still wanted to be able to relax and enjoy, not only my day but the entire process. I turned to several planners and coordinators and found there to be a huge void in the industry. No one seemed to understand that it's not just your wedding day you want to enjoy but the entire process leading up to it! Your Wedding day is just one day, and it flies by so fast! I knew with my background I could solve this issue. My mission is to make your wedding day wonderful and every step of the planning process fun and as stress free as possible!

-----------------------------------

Planning Packages:

Boss Package

Just started planning and already overwhelmed by all of the elements? Finding a venue, hiring vendors, making a website, setting a budget and that's just the beginning tasks. This is where we come in. We guide you through the entire planning process! *Includes month of management services

The Details Package

Already have a venue and other key elements under control but you need help with a lot of the details? Details are often the most challenging part of wedding planning. This package is for you. *Includes month of management services

Month of Coordinator

You don't want to be working at your own wedding! Who handles all the logistics? Who makes sure all the details you've worked on for months come together? Who ensures your day runs smoothly? We do!

----------------------------------------

Design & Styling Packages:

Picture Perfect Packag

A beautifully designed events stays with people forever. With aim to create an environment and a feeling. With this package we create a full design plan that will leave you and your guests speechless.

Finishing Touches

Do you have an eye for design but want guidance on how to make the picture in your head a reality? With this package we give you all the resources to create a beautiful event!

Florals and Rentals

We have an extensive inventory that we rent to couples at a discount. Have a unique items in mind for your wedding, a specific arch or set piece? We custom design pieces! If you choose to include florals in your wedding design we offer unique designs at wholesale prices.

-------------------------------------------

Other services and Packages

Micro-Weddings & Elopements

Planning a wedding on a smaller scale and/or tight timeline? Fear not we've got you covered. We've planned micro-weddings/elopements with 2 days r up to a year to plan. Literally anything is possible! We have all size packages, at different price points. You can plan a true elopement that includes just the couple or a group of guests up to 50 people. We partners with venues and vendors to create an entirely curated wedding. All the bells and whistles of a "typical" wedding just on a smaller scale.

Bad Boss Events/Services

Looking to plan another type of event? Engagement party, business event, anniversary, birthday. Say Hello and let’s discuss how we can work with you on your upcoming event. Rachael@badbossbride.com

• Woman-owned

22 Reviews for Bad Boss Bride

• Alanna

Alanna D. · Married on 07/06/2021

Pulled together our amazing dreamwedding in 10 days

I found Rachael (Bad Boss Bride) 10 days before my wedding, during COVID-19 in early June. My Fiance and I had almost given up on our dream wedding as the governor only announced allowing outdoor gatherings two weeks before our wedding, and we were tired from the legal battle with our original wedding and unplanning every detail we had worked so hard on in the year prior planning.

Rachael came in at a fair and affordable rate, was beyond professional and attentive. She thoroughly planned every detail of our special day in just 10 short days- and it looked like something should have taken months of planning! She recommended great, trustworthy and professional vendors who went above and beyond.

The day of the wedding, Rachael and her team set up and coordinated everything so my family and I could finally relax after a rollercoaster of a few months related to wedding planning.

Rachael perfectly encapsulated and delivered my vision seamlessly. She blended in perfectly with my family and couldn't have been more kind, compassionate or helpful during these uncertain times for all.

It's been a week since our wedding and I already miss my nightly calls with Rachael!

She is an exceptional vendor of the wedding industry and her passion, expertise, and kindness will be sure to deliver you with the day you've always dreamed of!
    xo,
    Alanna and Andrew Horberg

Sent on 06/26/2020

Bad Boss Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Alanna! It was beyond a pleasure working with you and getting to meet and spend time with your wonderful family! Your trust in me and my team made my job a breeze. We literally felt like family at your wedding! A gorgeous couple deserves a gorgeous wedding and I hope we delivered that to you! Wishing nothing but the best and endless happiness for you and Andrew and the pups!

Valerie · Married on 05/15/2021

BBB is a gem

Because of the pandemic, we had to cancel our destination wedding plans and shifted to a local intimate ceremony and dinner instead. I had 4 months to book a whole new team of vendors to keep our original date, and I'm so glad Rachael was the first one I hired. She has a background as a producer so understands event design and run of show. We just clicked. She absolutely crushed the day-of coordination and floral design -- insane that she does BOTH and offers reasonable package pricing. At no point in the entire process did my husband and I feel stressed or worried about any of the details. She took our direction well but offered her own creative opinion on everything -- it was a nice balance. She recommended a great photographer and rentals vendor that we're so glad we added to our dream team. She handled the setup and breakdown of our event with ease within a tight timeline. My family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about her and her team's professionalism. It was truly a memorable day in that we were able to just enjoy ourselves. Highly recommend -- BBB is a gem.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bad Boss Bride FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Bad Boss Bride

Rachael

Rachael

Lead Designer/Planner & Co-Owner

Rachael has worked as a producer for 10+ years. Working on Broadway productions, feature films with museums and with companies like Google, Airbnb, JCREW and more. She founded Bad Boss Bride while planning her own wedding. She has a passion for design and details.

Mike

Mike

Co-Owner/Carpenter/Technical Advisor

Mike is the other half of Bad Boss Bride, married to co-owner and lead planner Rachael. He has worked as a set designer, master carpenter and lighting/audio technician in theatre and film.

Jessie

Jessie

Associate Planner

Jessie is Bad Boss Bride's associate planner. With a background in theatre and events she brings a unique skill set to weddings. Her background as a stage manager means she knows how to work a timeline like a boss and makes everything looks picture perfect while doing it! She is also a talented creator of sweets and makes custom cookies that are pretty much too gorgeous to eat!

• Business address Suffern, NY, 10901 See on map
    Location of (Bad Boss Bride)