Bad Boss Bride Reviews

18 Reviews for Bad Boss Bride

• Alanna

Alanna D'avanzo-Horberg 路 Getting married on 07/06/2021

Pulled together our amazing dreamwedding in 10 days

I found Rachael (Bad Boss Bride) 10 days before my wedding, during COVID-19 in early June. My Fiance and I had almost given up on our dream wedding as the governor only announced allowing outdoor gatherings two weeks before our wedding, and we were tired from the legal battle with our original wedding and unplanning every detail we had worked so hard on in the year prior planning.

Rachael came in at a fair and affordable rate, was beyond professional and attentive. She thoroughly planned every detail of our special day in just 10 short days- and it looked like something should have taken months of planning! She recommended great, trustworthy and professional vendors who went above and beyond.

The day of the wedding, Rachael and her team set up and coordinated everything so my family and I could finally relax after a rollercoaster of a few months related to wedding planning.

Rachael perfectly encapsulated and delivered my vision seamlessly. She blended in perfectly with my family and couldn't have been more kind, compassionate or helpful during these uncertain times for all.

It's been a week since our wedding and I already miss my nightly calls with Rachael!

She is an exceptional vendor of the wedding industry and her passion, expertise, and kindness will be sure to deliver you with the day you've always dreamed of!
    xo,
    Alanna and Andrew Horberg

Sent on 06/26/2020

Bad Boss Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Alanna! It was beyond a pleasure working with you and getting to meet and spend time with your wonderful family! Your trust in me and my team made my job a breeze. We literally felt like family at your wedding! A gorgeous couple deserves a gorgeous wedding and I hope we delivered that to you! Wishing nothing but the best and endless happiness for you and Andrew and the pups!
  • Mariya

Mariya Topchy 路 Married on 11/23/2020

Couldn't imagine a better team!

Me and my husband decided to cancel our larger wedding in November due to COVID and elope instead in the end on July. Our photographer has connected us with Rachael to plan our elopement. Since our decision to elope was somewhat spontaneous, we had less than a month to plan our celebration and had no idea what we wanted (or even could want) for our special day. From the first contact, Rachael was patient, professional and supportive. She was ALWAYS on top of everything from contacting vendors to thinking through little details. Multiple times during the planning process she was there to calm my nerves and reassure that, despite everything, we will have the BEST day ever. As a bride, I did not have a set Pinterest board or a clear idea of what I want my wedding to look like (especially since I believed that I still had a lot of time to figure everything out before November). Despite that, Rachael was able to feel our style and create a true fairytale. On the day of the celebration, Rachael and her partner Michael were there for us from setting up and breaking down their amazing decorations to fixing the dress, taking behind-the-scenes picture and videos, looking after our rebellious pups and calming my bridal anxiety. They even brought a steamer, Tide pens and other things that we didn't even thing we might need. They are both amazing and authentic people who made us feel extra special on our wedding day, when all our family and friends were not present. They played our selected songs in the right time (special thanks to Michael for following us around with Bluetooth speaker as we took pictures), live-streamed our entire ceremony for friends and family to see, created our signature drinks and made everything look and feel special. Rachael has an amazing taste such that my mom (who is an interior designer and is extremely hard to satisfy aesthetically) couldn't stop giving her compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I cannot imagine anyone else being in charge of our elopement. If me and my husband (YAYA!) could do it all over again, we would definitely call Bad Boss Bride to plan and style our special day!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Bad Boss Bride's reply:

Dear Mariya & Phil,
    What an honor to be among the intimate group that got to share in your elopement! It's a day myself and my business partner/husband Mike, will never forget! We hope we made you feel as special as we felt celebrating with you!
    -Rachael

Jessica Facchini 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Dream elopement

Rachael planned and designed the elopement of my dreams! Like many other brides, COVID-19 threw a wrench in our original wedding plans. We had to postpone our wedding to next fall but my now husband and I wanted to do something more meaningful to us, so we eloped on our fifth anniversary on October 23. Rachael was so great to work with and made sure our vision was met. Together we chose the most beautiful venue, and Rachael hired the best vendors. She has such an eye for detail and the elopement was beautifully designed. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Megan

Megan Liquori 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely outstanding!

Rachael was an absolutely dream to work with! She was so responsive, had amazing ideas to help my vision come to life, and excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. I hired Rachael as a partial planner/day of coordinator and I can not rave enough about how impressed I was with her. She handled every detail the day of my wedding flawlessly! I highly recommend Bad Boss Bride and her amazing team to anyone in need of help planning their special day. Thank you again Rachael! 馃挄

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Par

Par La Mer Photography 路 Married on 10/02/2020

Creative & Organized!

Rachael is one of the most organized and creative planners I have had the opportunity to work with as a photographer. She knows how to turn your vision into a reality, plan timelines like a boss, and she is so incredibly sweet! If you are looking for a wedding planner/stylist you don't need to look any further than Bad Boss Bride!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • O

Orit & Kris 路 Married on 09/28/2020

The Absolute Best

Bad Boss Bride means business. We鈥檝e captured several weddings she鈥檚 dreamt up & been lucky enough to photograph her styled shoot and all we can say is WOW. We鈥檝e never seen a planner work so hard. And although her work speaks for itself, we can鈥檛 say enough about how impeccably she always brings a bride鈥檚 vision to life. Every wedding she works on is pure magic. Our biggest regret is not having found her before our own wedding. If you鈥檙e deciding whether to book Rachael, our advice is make a move before she鈥檚 booked on your date. You鈥檒l be so happy to have her throughout the process & behind the scenes on the big day!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Fiona

Fiona Hopkins 路 Married on 09/28/2020

Fall Woodland Wedding in the Catskills

Rachael and her team were a dream to work with from start to finish. Communication with Rachael was first rate. Whether it was an idea we wanted to bounce off of her or us needing to make a last minute change before the big day. She was always there for us when we needed her and helped us feel at ease throughout the entire process. Rachael transformed our venue into a dream fall woodland wedding. The attention to detail and unique design elements were second to none. We were absolutely blown away by her ability to elevate the space, her styling is so unique, not the normal cookie cutter weddings we are all used to seeing. All the compliments and praise we have gotten for the day is still coming in. We would love for Rachael to design and host another wedding at our venue in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Megan Gallo 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Rachael made all my wedding dreams come true!

Rachael helped me find my vision (after having to rework our wedding three times this year I sort of felt lost) and executed it beyond belief. We narrowed down a few colors, designs, decor I had already purchased, and all of the awesome items she has collected in her own inventory to make our vision a reality. I could not have dreamt of a more beautiful tablescape and ceremony. She helped me find a local caterer and her team also did all of the lighting and sound for our wedding (we opted out of a DJ but through Rachael we rented super nice speakers to play our own playlist on, microphone set up for ceremony, and beautiful uplighting for the reception). She kept us on track with the weeks leading up to the ceremony and made our day of wedding so smooth and seamless. She used flowers from our florist out of state to make small bridesmaids bouquets, beautiful center pieces, and arrangements for on the beautiful arch we also rented from her. She understood my vision and preferences so well and she thought of every detail imaginable. She is so passionate and dedicated about making your day so special and perfect and she absolutely delivered - I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Solondz 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Queen of details

Just when you thought you were the most detailed orientated bride, BBB comes in and puts your detail game to shame. This team is on top of every single part of the wedding planning process to the final moment when you say "I Do". BBB is available 24/7 to answer phone calls, texts, e-mails for those last minute questions you always need to know answers to ASAP. BBB helped put my vision together within 45 days of my wedding date due to last minute change of venue location. They are professional, charismatic and more importantly extremely creative. I wish I had hired Rachael a year ago! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Christine Larose 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Most personable experience! Bad boss bride truly captured my vision and made our wedding so enjoyable

An Amazing experience! Racheal was supportive and reassuring from our first call all the way through our wedding day. Racheal and her team executed our wedding perfectly the day of and truly allowed us to enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Tori Atchley 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Bad Boss Bride is AMAZING!

Coming from the event industry myself, I was convinced that I could do it all myself. Once the reality set in, I knew I had taken on an impossible task. That鈥檚 when I decided to call Bad Boss Bride to the rescue. Rachael has been amazing throughout the entire process! She has eased my stress and calmed my nerves in so many ways. She is incredibly detailed and thorough. She has made wedding planning a breeze and I would recommend Bad Boss Bride to anyone having doubts about hiring assistance.

Sent on 04/05/2020

Danielle Armuth 路 Married on 09/06/2020

Rachael is a lifesaver and you NEED her

Rachael was one of the most impressive, professional, organized, and so much more when it came to wedding planning. Due to the circumstances we had to cancel my original wedding and we planned a new one in 2 months. From the day we spoke she was never pushy and always was able to answer my questions. Rachael always answered my texts as soon as I reached out, and she scheduled phone calls for us to stay in the loop frequently. The week leading up the wedding Rachael was on top of every single vendor and little thing that needed to be done. My wedding weekend was completely flawless due to Rachael and may I mention her extremely kind and talented husband. I can go on forever about Rachael. I couldn鈥檛 have done it without her. WE LOVE RACHAEL!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Melissa 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Perfect Mini Wedding!

I am so thankful I found Rachael when planning my mini-wedding, as it turned out absolutely perfect! When we had to postpone our big wedding, we knew we still wanted to get married on our original date. I wanted to keep it small, but still wanted our event to be beautiful and special. I knew if I went the DIY backyard route, I would ultimately regret it. I reached out to Rachael, and she helped us plan the most beautiful event that perfectly fit my vision within our budget. She has an incredible eye for design, and she was able to take my ideas and make them into something that perfectly represented us.

The day of our wedding was so stress free, as she and Jessie took care of every detail. She has a great network of vendors, and coordinated everything for us so we were able to just enjoy the day with each other and our families. Everyone had a great time, and can't stop talking about how great our wedding was!

I never anticipated having to postpone my big wedding and plan a small event in a short amount of time, but with Rachael's help, we made our wedding day into something better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend working with her whether your event is big or small!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Priya Abriano 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing, hands down the best vendor we had.

We contacted BadBossBride after our wedding was cancelled due to covid-19. Rachael and her team put together our wedding in under THREE WEEKS. Every time I asked if I needed to do something, Rachael already had it done. She is quick to respond and she has an eye for design. Our wedding was a dream and it was better than we could have ever imagined. The BBB team is professional, punctual, and personable. You will not regret using Bad Boss Bride. Rachael and her team will truly make your wedding perfect and will eliminate all the stressors that are associated with weddings! We are so happy and feel so fulfilled with our small wedding that we are choosing to cancel any future big event鈥攖hat鈥檚 how amazing Bad Boss Bride is.

Not only is Rachael amazing with design and concept鈥攈er contacts within the industry are amazing. We found all of our vendors through her and were impressed with ALL of them. We will be using BBB and the vendors we found through them for every party we have in the future!

Thank you Bad Boss Bride for giving us the pinterest wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Julie Kreger 路 Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing wedding planning and design

Words can鈥檛 describe how happy I am with how our backyard wedding turned out yesterday. We had to change our plans due to Covid-19 and I knew I needed help with making my parents backyard turn into a magical wedding atmosphere. Rachael helped turn my vision into a reality and truly went above and beyond to help make our day so special and beautiful. All her little details, her ability to stay within our budget, the flowers and decor she designed... I cannot recommend Rachael enough! I am so thrilled with how everything turned out, I truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 07/13/2020

Brea W 路 Married on 06/01/2020

Hire her now

Rachael is amazing! Here are the reasons you should hire her:

1- Dedication: To say she is dedicated to her work is an understatement. She takes such pride in what she does, that you can feel safe in knowing your wedding day is in good hands.

2- Skill: She can make anything look effortlessly beautiful. From tablescapes to decor, she intuitively knows how to arrange things in a way that brings your vision to life. She is also extremely organized, which helps your day feel effortlessly smooth.

3- Communication: One of the things I've always admired about Rachael is her swift communication style. She is ON.TOP.OF.IT. Any question you have, or any information you need, she is right there helping you along. She is a planner who will call you when she says she will, email you quicker than you expect, and always be 100% real when you have questions, or need information.

All this to say... HIRE HER

Sent on 06/15/2020

Becky Melone 路 Married on 07/02/2019

Exceed expectations and created my dream wedding

Rachael far exceeded my expectations from day one. Immediately after my fiance and I cancelled our original wedding due to covid restrictions, I found Rachael through a facebook post. I called her instantly. She picked up my phone call and helped immediately start crafting my dream wedding. She was always reliable and super flexible. Rachael answered my texts and calls at all hours of the day/night, which made planning a new wedding in a month's time much easier. Her creativity, energy, and love for weddings made planning during a pandemic fun. She made the experience super personal (sending flowers after my fiance lost his grandfather), and I truly felt as though I was working with a type-A best friend the entire time. The day of, Rachael and her husband set up an INCREDIBLE ceremony and reception.. bringing creativity and special touches to the design. Our day ran super smooth, even with only 35 people. I'd highly recommend Rachael even if you have a tight timeline.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Caitie 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Professional, easy to work with, great eye for details

I actually met Rachael because she worked a styled shoot with me, and ended up hiring me for her wedding (I am a makeup vendor.)

Since her own wedding, I've had the pleasure of working with Rachael and I must say, I am beyond impressed with her!

First off- Rachael a chill person to be around. There's no awkwardness, she's funny, and her personality allows you to relax. It feels like you're working with a good friend, and not your typical vendor, which I think is amazing.

Second- she is incredibly professional! Her communication is constant, she is organized, and let's nothing slip through the cracks.

Third- her eye for detail is amazing. The table spreads and decor pieces she curates are stunning, and she puts together pieces of an event like they're a puzzle.

I promise, if you book with Rachael, your wedding is in good hands. She goes above and beyond and has landed herself at the top of my referral list for wedding planners.

Sent on 03/07/2020