Kylan Barn Reviews

30 | Delmar, MD

30 Reviews for Kylan Barn

Chelsea Hilton · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Day!

From the first meeting to the day of the wedding, Kyle & Rachel were amazing to work with! Even with the pandemic and having to change the wedding date they made it so easy and worked with us. As soon as I stepped foot into Kylan Barn, I knew that's where I wanted to marry the man of my dreams. Rachel was our Day of Coordinator and simply put she was such a blessing! HIGHLY recommend this venue and the staff! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, for making our big day a day we'll never forget!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 03/14/2020

Best day ever

Kyle and Rachel made everything easy and amazing. KYLAN will always be a place where amazing people find a happy ending, in my case a Forever.

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Katie

Katie Leech · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply amazing venue

Kylan Barn was AMAZING. They made sure our wedding day was perfect. Best venue and great owners!!! The best venue in Maryland.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Heather Hand · Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Wedding Venue

Kylan Barn was the most perfect venue. Kyle was more than accommodating and quick to respond in whatever was asked or needed. The barn provided the most beautiful ambiance and magic to any wedding, but most beautiful for ours as it approached the Christmas season. It was everything we envisioned and MORE! Centrally located for all our guests...close to the beach and the country. Now weeks after our wedding, we are still hearing how wonderful everything went at Kylan Barn...from the scenic views, fire pit gatherings, unique bridal and groom suite accommodations, to the dancing and partying! We will be forever grateful for Kyle and Kylan Barn for making our wedding the most magical and unforgettable.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kelly Flack · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful venue and great people!

Kylan did everything we needed to make sure our daughter’s wedding was how she envisioned it. Rachel and Kyle were awesome to work with!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Cannon (Hendrie) · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect venue

Kylan barn was absolutely perfect!! We love the rustic feel and look of the barn. The owner, Kyle was amazing to work with he would get back to you in such a timely manner and answer every question you may have for him. The day of coordinate, Rachel was great to work with, she also got back to you as soon as possible and was very helpful the day of the wedding! I would so recommend kylan barn to everyone and anyway! Just an all around great experience and I’m glad to say me and husband got married there!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Love this place and the people!

When I first laid eyes on Kylan Barn I knew that this is where I would be married! (My other half wasn’t so sure.. lol). But throughout the whole process, Kyle and Rachel were amazing! I absolutely loved everything about the venue, the ease of planning, and the responsiveness from Rachel. I would completely recommend this venue for upcoming couples! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

robert · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely awesome

Kylan barn is great. They went above and beyond to make sure that any questions we had where answered and the day went with out a hitch. The barn and ground are up kept beautifully, which makes for great pictures. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Angie Smythe · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Venue!

Kylan Barn is one of my favorite wedding and event venues on the Eastern Shore.
    From a wedding planners perspective, Kylan Barn checks all the boxes. The venue is not only gorgeous but very well thought out accommodating every couples needs. They are awesome to work with and super flexible. They take great pride in the venue and it shows, the landscaping it meticulous, the barn is perfectly designed and the amenities are unparalleled. Thank you Kyle Hughes for creating this masterpiece for so many couples to share their love story.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Kylan Barn is 100% the best venue around. It surpassed all our expectations. Kyle was amazing to work with. It was a beautiful day to watch our son marry the woman of his dreams.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Mc

Mary Catherine · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Venue with so many options!

I fell in love with Kylan Barn from the moment we saw it!! The venue offers so many options to tailor the venue into the wedding of your dreams! You have many options for ceremony spots on the property and if weather became an issue you have the ability to move inside. We set up lawn games for our cocktail and reception so our guests of all ages had plenty to enjoy during our wedding. Initially I was nervous for how we would find all the vendors for our wedding but Kylan Barn maintains a great list of recommendations which was incredibly helpful. I know we picked a phenomenal wedding vendor team and we are both so happy with how our wedding turned out! Kyle and Rachel are so helpful and patient as you go through the wedding planning process. I love all the details Kyle keeps adding to the venue! Without a doubt - Have your wedding at Kylan Barn!! - Thanks for our “Best Day Ever!”

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Place

Kylan Barn was absolutely fantastic. I wish I could get married every year here! Lol awesome staff, great venue & views. All around most beautiful place!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 04/19/2019

Fantastic venue!

Kylan Barn was amazing to work with and we loved everything about our experience with them. They communicated quickly, and supported us with what we needed the day of. It is simply gorgeous, and requires little extra to make it a beautiful day. Our day was amazing and we are so thankful!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

This is a BEAUTIFUL venue. The sunsets are to die for & Kyle is absolutely amazing to work with! I originally wasn’t even looking for a barn but ultimately chose Kylan because of the professionalism and beauty of the barn and property. If you’re looking for rustic or even if you’re like me and want elegant & romantic....this place covers it all! I can’t say enough good things, my day was beyond perfect!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sara · Married on 08/04/2018

Best wedding venue on the Eastern Shore! Kyle provided me with so many options to create the look and feel of the wedding I had always dreamed of. They are great to work with and the barn and outdoor area is beautiful no matter how you choose to decorate it.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2018

I came from out of town and was blown away by the staff and the venue. Sara and Blake had the first woods wedding and it was absolutely magical! The lighting, the reception, the bridal suite, everything was drop dead gorgeous. When we didn't have enough tables, they were quick to the solve the problem of grabbing more tables and chairs without being asked! They truly helped make this day one to never forget.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Blake · Married on 08/04/2018

Was an amazing venue. Kyle was super flexible with whatever we needed and the place is beautiful even without decorations.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Joel · Married on 06/23/2018

This is the new wedding barn located in Delmar, MD. We had a great time at our friends recent wedding in June of 2018. The barn is very unique and the setting is perfect. Everyone was able to see the sunset on one side of the barn and then the moon rise on the other side of the barn 15 minutes later. The barn is truly authentic and the staff and bartenders were very professional. I would highly recommend! Joel M.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married at Kylan Barn on June 23rd, 2018. We can't say enough with how wonderful our experience was. We booked the barn over a year in advance and Kyle and his team were always prompt and polite in answering any questions we had via email or phone while the barn was being built. The were extremely flexible with payments and with setting up times to come see the barn. The wedding itself was so much fun and truly a night to remember. We had 165 guests and there was plenty of room. Truly a great venue!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kasey · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you so so much to Christy, Kyle and Kylan Barn for making Chris and I’s day one that we will never forget. Last year, we went looking for a wedding venue and my mom had heard about the Kylan Barn being built so we decided to check it out. When we went to go look at the venue it still had a lot of work to be done but Kyle showed me his vision and I decided to trust him. I’m so glad I did because it was all that I could ask for and more. I loved that I was able to be creative with the venue and could make it my own from having my wedding ceremony outside, an ice cream truck, taking pictures on a boat and so much more. We will never forget the wonderful day that we had and thank you guys so so much for making an unforgettable day for us!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • O

Olive · Married on 06/11/2018

Kylan Barn is the most beautiful setting for a wedding. The owner Kyle Hughes is great to deal with. Very professional, kind and quick to respond to any inquiry. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

A Fairytale Venue

I’m not even sure where to begin. Having our wedding at Kylan Barn was an absolute dream. The venue speaks for itself now, but when Timothy and I first decided on having our wedding at Kylan Barn, it wasn’t even built yet, we had to put our faith in Kyle that he would see out his vision… and that he did. Kylan Barn far surpassed what we had envisioned for our wedding venue. Kyle and his staff were so amazing to work with through the entire planning process. Anytime I had a question about a vision I had in mind about décor or what seating layout would work best Kyle was more than willing to work with me. For me, the best part about Kylan Barn was how completely customizable it was. No matter what style you prefer you can turn Kylan Barn into just that. You just need to use your imagination and be a little creative! Our wedding day was beautiful rain and all, the venue was absolutely gorgeous, and the sunset… breathtaking. Timothy and I cannot thank you enough Kyle! Thank you for seeing out your vision and making our wedding day our BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 05/19/2018

What an awesome venue! We had my daughter's wedding there and everything was perfect! The barn is beautiful and the staff was so friendly and accommodating! We loved everything about it and so will you.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jess · Married on 02/14/2018

I can’t say enough about the personal detail put into this wedding venue. The bridal suite is to die for! If you are looking for a barn venue, this is your place!

Sent on 02/15/2018