Vignon Manor Farm

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests

Pricing Information

These prices are available for the months of Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov. These prices are available for the months of Jul, Aug.
$10,750 starting price
$10,000 starting price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5k - $7k For 100 Guests

Vignon Manor Farm is a unique luxury barn wedding and special events venue nestled upon a 160 acre private family owned estate in Havre De Grace, Maryland. We offer our couples and clients the ability to create an event from start to finish that is just as unique and special as they are themselves. We look forward to welcoming couples and clients to create an experience all their own.

From the moment both you and your guests enter the drive of Vignon Manor Farm the unmatched beautiful views and luxury experience begins. We offer weddings from small intimate elopements to large luxurious ceremonies and receptions. Our family owned private estate is home to the largest barn venue in the area, offering you the opportunity to create a wedding from start to finish that speaks to exactly who you are as a couple.

No detail has been left undone when it comes to the architecture of the venue, boasting a two-story cocktail hour space with beautiful spiral staircase, and intricate stonework on the walls. Never losing the heart of what this venue is, a previous home to a top boarding and training facility for horses, the 36 old horse stalls still remain along with “The Tack Room” which now flips over beautifully into a bar and lounge area.

There is not a bad view to be had at Vignon Manor Farm, even the paved parking area located at the back of the venue looks over beautiful green fields. With the use of our gator with a provided driver on your wedding day, our staff is happy to get the newlywed couple and their photographer around to all the amazing photo opportunities on our 160 acre estate.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,750

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$10,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Multiple

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Decor
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Britney R. Married on 10/16/2022

Best Venue, EVER!

Vignon's 360 degree majestic hilltop views and beautiful interior design will make your wedding dreams come true. It did for me! Not only that, the owners and staff are the icing on the cake. Ashley and Kelly are involved as much or as little as you would like them to be in your wedding planning process. Both were extremely prompt in answering my 324328 questions. Their interaction with their couples on social media makes you feel as though you are truly a part of the Vignon family. My husband and I had the pleasure of having Vignon's first NYE wedding and when we had transportation issues at the end of the night, Bill was completely understanding and even helped with loading items into cars. I can not stress enough how fantastic these people are. All of our friends and family are still talking about our epic wedding, and it's because this venue is the WHOLE ENTIRE PACKAGE. Thank you again Ashley, Kelly, and Bill!

Vignon Manor Farm's reply:

Britney,
    Thank you SO much for this amazing review of not just VMF but our staff as well! Your review complete embodies what we aim to achieve here, and that's making every couple feel as if they are our only couple, no matter how many we serve. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful and magical wedding day, it was our absolute pleasure and honor! Wishing the two of you the most wonderful life together and we can't wait to continue to follow along with you on social media and see where life takes you! Hugs, Ashley
  • Noelle
    Noelle C. Married on 10/14/2022

The BEST Venue!

Vignon Manor Farm is truly a venue above the rest. From the second we took a tour of the property, we knew it was going to be impossible to top this place. Ashley, Bill, and their entire staff are so attentive and willing to do everything they can to make sure your day runs as smooth as possible. How many venues do you know that when you call the owner, Ashley, picks up the phone?! They go above and beyond to make you feel like family! My florist canceled on me 30 days out from our wedding, and they immediately jumped in to help me find a new florist and I had a new florist in 5 hours! There were so many small things like this that these owners made all the difference in. I truly cannot recommend the venue enough!! Thank you Ashley, Bill, and the entire staff for making our wedding day everything we dreamed of!
  • Rose
    Rose S. Married on 09/03/2022

The Perfect Venue

Having our wedding at Vignon was an absolute dream experience. We toured 3 different venues prior, and thought it was going to be impossible to chose where to get married. But after our visit to Vignon, we emailed the team as soon as we got home to book. It was perfect. The grounds are HUGE and so well maintained. The getting ready space for the myself and my bridal party was unlike anything I'd seen before. There is an entire kitchen, bedroom (I actually took a nap in the morning), two bathrooms, lounge area upstairs and down, and whole studio with lighting and mirrors. There was plenty of space for everyone to be comfortable and get ready. We also had two teams of hair and make up, a breakfast chef, our planner, videographers and photographers and I never once felt cramped. We had beautiful weather and were able to get married outside on the patio, under the string lights, with an incredible view of the farm. The pictures are unreal. Something I am so thankful to have for the rest of my life. We never stressed about the weather prior to the wedding (I didn't even look at the forecast once) because the inside space that we could use was just as stunning. We had 140 guests, and because of how large this venue is, everyone had so much room and felt comfortable the entire time. I lost count of how many people commented on how gorgeous the venue was and asked how I found it (an instagram ad). You can tell that Bill and Ashley truly love what they do. They are so kind and made the planning process so easy. Right before I walked down the aisle, I was starting to freak out a little and Bill was there to calm me down. He even had tequila ready for us as soon as the ceremony was over. Everything was spectacular and better than I could have ever imagined. I can't recommend this venue and team enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Alison & Neal
87 photos · 06/25/2022

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
425 Darlington Road Havre de Grace, MD, 21078
Location of (Vignon Manor Farm)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues