Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty Reviews

51 | Edgewater, MD

51 Reviews for Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty

Siobhan · Married on 05/31/2015

I first met Kirsten when I was maid of honor for my sister's Rhode Island wedding. She was so lovely and did such beautiful work that I just had to book her for my own wedding day four years later! Kirsten traveled an hour to my home in Massachusetts, and she is such a calm and happy presence to have around on the morning of your wedding! She took care of five members of my bridal party, catering to each woman's sense of style and level of comfort. All of our makeup lasted the entire day and night, and we were all incredibly happy. I would and do highly recommend Kirsten for your beauty needs!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Kirsten is an awesome makeup artist. She has such a talent which is absolutely incredible. She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would recommend Kirsten to anyone looking for fabulous makeup. I will definitely use her services in the future for any special events. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2014

Kirsten is an amazing makeup artist. I rarely wear makeup, so I didn't want to look to "made up" for my wedding. I explained to Kirsten that I wanted to look natural, I wanted to look like me, just better. And that is exactly what she did. I am so pleased that I went with Kirsten for my makeup, I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Judy · Married on 05/04/2013

Kirsten did an amazing job on my makeup and my wedding party's makeup for my wedding. She is very talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2013

I couldn't have been happier with Kirsten's work. Not only was my makeup beautiful, but she was a pleasure to work with. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, I have always been wary of having others do my makeup as I fear looking too "done", but Kristen did a truly incredible job of making me look like the best possible me. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Kelley · Married on 09/15/2012

Kirsten did the makeup for my wedding day. My mother, mother in law, and 5 bridesmaids also got their makeup done and we all had airbrush. Kirsten is a pro- she was organized throughout the whole process, responsive to emails and questions, and punctual; she is also a total doll and couldn't be nicer. Everyone loved their makeup and the airbrush lasted ALL NIGHT. If you are looking for pretty and natural bridal makeup then booking Joli Visage is a no brainer. Kirsten is worth every penny!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2012

Kirsten was amazing - from start to finish! From the first email, she was a pleasure to work with. She did an incredible job of making up my bridal party and some of my friends. She also did a terrific job making my junior bridal party look even more adorable. My friends and I only wish Kirsten could make us up every day!!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristen was AMAZING!!!! I have never felt so comfortable! I didn't know what I wanted to do for a look, and I left it in her hands, and she made me look absoulty beautiful!!
    Also she was very funny and professional!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/08/2012

Kirsten was great. I am not a makeup wearing person and she really made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her highly!

She explained what she was doing while she was doing it which was also really helpful.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2012

The compliments I have about Kirsten Brusse and her work are endless! She made me and my bridal party feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day. My day wouldn't be complete without her! I am ever so grateful and am looking for an excuse to use her services again:)

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jonathan · Married on 08/18/2012

I hired Kirsten Brusse to do my makeup for my August wedding in Newport. I was nervous about finding a makeup that would cover my melasma and Kirsten made me feel at ease. The airbrush makeup was perfect for the wedding day. My makeup lasted all night and even survived pouring rain! I would highly recommend Kirsten and her service to any bride.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Kirsten from Jolie Visage made me look flawless for my wedding day!

I was picture perfect from the moment she was finished until after midnight - the make-up stayed put even on a 90 degree day!

And the best part: I didn't feel like I was wearing any make-up!

She also made the ladies in my wedding party look awesome too.

I couldn't have been happier.

Another thing I really liked and appreciated: Kirsten will listen to you and what you want. She's easy to work with. Very easy to be around. Being in her make-up chair before my wedding was one of the most relaxing moments of the whole day.

Seriously, don't consider another make-up artist for your wedding. Kirsten/ Jolie Visage is the best!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

lauren · Married on 07/22/2012

My makeup looked so wonderful the day of my wedding. Kirsten was so accomodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2012

I was recommended to Kirsten at Joli Visage from a friend who had also used her for her wedding. I am so glad she did! Kirsten came out and did a make-up trial, which I loved. She was so easy to talk to and work with, I knew she would be fantastic the day of the wedding. My bridesmaids loved Kirsten and their make-up, some opted for lashes and some did not. So it was nice to have that option. I was thrilled with how my make-up turned out and couldn't have felt more beautiful. I would highly recommend Kirsten, she was a bride's dream come true! Thank you Kirsten!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2012

As a non make up wearing person, I was hesitant about having my make up professionally done for my wedding. Kirsten could not have been more wonderful. She took away all of my make up anxiety and helped me to look great and natural and not overly made up. She is patient, super sweet, and very talented. I would absolutley have her do my make up again!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Meredith · Married on 06/15/2012

Kirsten is a make-up pro and a true professional. As many weddings tend to be, the morning of my big day was crazy, exciting and overwhelming; I was a bundle of nervous energy. But the minute I sat down for make-up I felt at peace. Kirsten is a patient artist who knows how to bring out the beauty in her brides . I felt truly radiant thanks to her. She understood my vision and brought out the best version of me. Not only did my airbrush make-up look flawless, but it lasted well into the wee hours of our wedding celebration! Simply put, her work is beautiful , graceful and well worth it.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Alena · Married on 05/31/2012

Kirsten Brusse (Joli Visage Makeup Artistry) did an amazing make-up for me on my wedding day! She asked me about my expectations, and then managed to do exactly what I was talking about. I looked very natural and beautiful at the same time. Kirsten chose gorgeous eye shadow colors that blended wonderfully, making desired accent on my eyes. False lashes were of a great help, too! My skin looked flawless with the airbrush makeup she did for me. As an invisible cover, it stayed on my face for the whole day, despite some tears of happiness and 80 degrees temperature outside. Kirsten was even able to deal with my unruly eyebrows!
    Also, Kirsten was very kind to answer my questions about skin care. She even suggested some products for me to try, which I gladly did (and I absolutely love them!).
    If you are looking for a truly professional, for whom making people beautiful is a real passion, than stop looking because you have just found one!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Jenn · Married on 05/12/2012

Joli Visage Makeup Artistry was recommended to me by another vendor (Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design) when the make up artist I had reserved for my wedding fell through. This past February, Kirsten was kind enough to meet me at Lynda's house to do a make up trial since I would already be there for my hair trial. This was beyond convenient since we planned our wedding from out of town (North Carolina). I loved that Kirsten listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted - a "spruced" up version of myself that still looked natural and didn't try to cover up my face full of freckles. A few months later in May, Kirsten did my make up as well as 4 bridesmaids and my moms on my wedding day. She was kind, professional, fun to be around, and did an amazing job on each of us - exactly what I wanted in a vendor that morning! I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and I have Kirsten to thank for that. I only wish that I lived closer to New England so I could take a make up lesson from her! I would 100% recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Candas · Married on 03/25/2012

Kirsten came to the Renaissance Hotel in Providence to do makeup for me, two moms, and four of my friends/sisters-in-law. Simply put, she was worth every single penny we spent on her services. Every lady who got makeup done by Kirsten (from my college-aged sister-in-law to my mom) was positively thrilled with her work. One of my best friends remarked on not only how talented Kirsten is, but how fast too! My makeup was natural and classy, but glamorous. I was a better version of myself - and my husband loved the results. My makeup even held up after hours of dancing at the reception! I normally don't wear a lot of make up, but I knew that with all of the money we spent on photography and videography, I needed to hire a professional who knew what she was doing. I would highly recommend Kirsten for any makeup needs you may have. My mom and I are already thinking of doing makeup lessons with her because we loved what she did so much!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

Kirsten did my makeup for our September 3 wedding in Waltham, and I was really happy with her work. My bridesmaids, mom and I all loved our natural-yet-glamorous looks. Kirsten is also really sweet and fun -- and she knows how to calm an anxious bride. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2011

Kirsten did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup. I received many compliments on how natural and beautiful my makeup looked. Most importantly, I felt like myself. She listened to my requests and couldn't have been nicer to work with. I even learned some tricks for applying my makeup on a daily basis. I would highly recommend Kirsten to any bride.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2011

Kirsten is so sweet, and such a talented makeup artist. I absolutely loved my makeup and my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. She was prompt when responding to my emails and very professional. She arrived on time and was not at all worried about the impending hurricane (atleast it didn't show), which I greatly appreciated :)

Sent on 10/03/2011

I am so happy that I hired Kirsten for my wedding day. She was worth every penny. The makeup lasted for 12+ hours without any issues and felt weightless. Kirsten made myself and my bridal party look amazing and enhanced everyone's natural beauty. She is an expert and everyone commented on how naturally beautiful my bridal party looked.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2011

Kirsten was fantastic, she did an amazing job on my makeup and many people commented how great my makeup looked even after many hours of dancing. Kirsten even did my Grandma's makeup even though she wasn't part of the contract, she made my Grandma's day. Kirsten is a fabulous makeup artist and wonderful person I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Joan · Married on 08/20/2011

Kirsten is wonderful and i would recommend her highly. She had a bride, six bridesmaids , and me , the MOB to make up, which she did with ease. Also, three of us had air brushing, which was wonderful. Our makeup lasted the entire evening . I was very nervous because I perspire in the face but the air brushing worked perfectly.

Kirsten is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2011