Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre

Taneytown, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup is a professional makeup company located in Taneytown, Maryland. This unique business is run by licensed makeup artist/Esthetician, Cassie McIntyre. Her goal is to make you look absolutely perfect on your special day. Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup will customize your look, to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience

Cassie McIntyre has been in the beauty industry for 14 years. She graduated from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics in 2008, and hasn't looked back. Cassie stays on top of the latest techniques and trends by continuing to go to various makeup classes and events. She’s also a licensed esthetician, so she’s skilled in addressing skin care needs, such as full body waxing and lash lifting.

This experienced makeup artist offers makeup trials, so you can test out your look before your big day. She’s willing to work with wedding parties of up to 12 people, ensuring your closest loved ones can get ready with you. Cassie will come to you the morning of your wedding, so you can relax before the festivities commence. Her services include:

• Brow and lash tinting
  • Waxing
  • Tweezing
  • Facials
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022

Stunning Makeup!

Cassie was one of the first people I booked for my wedding - 15 months in advance I think. I saw makeup she had done online and knew I had to book her! She was so responsive, helpful, and kind throughout the entire planning process.
    After my trial with her, we made some changes from what I thought I wanted for makeup to what I really wanted it to be - and it turned out absolutely perfect. She was beyond fun while we were all getting ready and every one of my bridesmaids has said how funny and energetic she was! Cassie isn't the kind of person who will suck up because you're a client, she's REAL and will always give you an unfiltered and honest version of herself.
    I'm not the kind of person who feels pretty, literally ever, but on my wedding day, I felt beautiful. Truly beautiful. Cassie was such a huge part of that and I can't thank her enough.
    If you want to hire a makeup artist who is real and fun and beyond good at what she does, Cassie is your girl!
  • Casey
    Casey T. Married on 04/02/2022

Absolutely beautiful makeup!

Cassie did SUCH an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom/ MIL! She’s so talented and we were all totally blown away by how beautiful we looked! She’s also so much fun, I’m glad she was part of our day. Would 1000% recommend to anyone getting married.
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 03/27/2022

Beautiful makeup

Cassie is an amazing makeup artist! My makeup was absolutely perfect for my wedding day and stayed looking amazing all throughout the day, even after a few tears! Cassie is so easy to work with and she’s so flexible. She made my wedding day stress free and so fun!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

9 photos · 06/18/2021

Deals

Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre 1
Gift
Anyone girl under the age of 12 will receive complementary shimmer shadow, blush, mascara and gloss!

Borrow Love Return Borrow Love Return Wedding Dresses

Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup has our highest recommendation for makeup services! They are reliable, punctual and take the highest level of care to make sure their client is satisfied.

Padonia Park Club Padonia Park Club Country Club Weddings

Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup has always been incredible to work with! And all of their brides are beautiful! We have always enjoyed working with them. Highly recommend!

Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is Cassie extremely artistically talented, she also has phenomenal customer service. As a MUA, she is my go-to for referrals! I trust that when I refer clients to her- she will take great care of them! She does a beautiful job!

32 Bowie Mill Avenue Taneytown, MD, 21787
Location of (Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre)
32 Bowie Mill Court Taneytown, MD, 21787

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding