Nottingham, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number

About AmaZinn Photography

AmaZinn Photography is a professional wedding photographer in Nottingham, Maryland, who sees the beauty in everything and is honored to have the chance to capture it. Photographer Amanda Zinner knows that photos are meant to be timeless and essential, meant to capture life’s precious moments in a way that they can be treasured forever. Amanda works alongside her husband, Matt, who learned the trade after they were married and became her second shooter.

AmaZinn Photography works in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. Amanda does one event per day, allowing her to offer couples the option of requesting additional hours and shooting at multiple locations. A second shooter is available, as need, and you can be sure that your event will have their full attention. Other services include a boudoir shoot, an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, slideshow, toning, and trash the dress. Couples can choose from a selection of final photography items:

• Albums

AmaZinn Photography 5
AmaZinn Photography 6
AmaZinn Photography 7

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING!

I would 100 percent recommend AmaZinn photography to anyone! As soon as I met Amanda, I knew that we wanted her to be a part of our big day. We scheduled for October 2019. Unfortunately my mother passed away August 2018. We rushed to have a backyard wedding so she could be there and Amanda went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make it there on such last minute notice and helped me through that entire day. Not even with just photos, moral support as well. It meant the world to myself and my family! We are still having our “big wedding” as planned next year so we recently did our save the date shoot with Amanda and it was so much fun and the photos turned out great! You can tell that she loves what she does and it shows with her work. She makes you feel comfortable and really captures the best shots!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

AmaZinn=Amazing

AmaZinn Photography was the absolute best! In our very first meeting, we discussed different packages that would fit my needs best. Right before the wedding, I decided to change my package a bit and they were completely understanding and so helpful! We decided to go with the package where we got two photographers and I'm so happy we did! AmaZinn Photography was able to catch me walking down the aisle and they also got my husbands reaction which is one of my favorite photos. We met multiple times to ensure that everything would run smoothly on our big day and it absolutely did! Both photographers made my husband and I completely comfortable in front of the camera and made us laugh along the way. Our photos came out perfect and I couldn't be more in love with them! I look forward to using AmaZinn Photography in the future for other photography needs.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Anthony Vaccaro · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Wedding Photos

AmaZinn Photography did an awesome job with our wedding photos! They were able to truly capture the night and every time I go back and look at the photos, I relive every moment. They were very flexible with packages, quick to respond to every email, and they made sure they had every detail of what we dreamed our photos would look like. I highly recommend AmaZinn Photography!

Sent on 12/13/2018

AmaZinn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre
    Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazinn Photography is truly that, amazing!! She has a talent for capturing the most beautiful moments! She definitely has an eye for the best shots and how to achieve them!! Amazinn Photography is the BEST photographer for ANY professional pictures you may need! I love working with her!

• Nottingham Nottingham, MD, 21236 See on map