Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre Reviews

56 Reviews for Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre

• Katie

Katie Orthaus · Married on 12/10/2019

Cassie is amazing!

Cassie was amazing to work with! I've never had my makeup done professionally, so I am glad I went with the trial to see what I did and didn't want. (Pro tip. schedule your trial for the day of your Engagement Photos.)

On the day of Cassie exceeded my expectations, and made everyone in the wedding party look stunning. I know I've never felt more beautiful, and our photos show how amazing everyone felt.

I was super impressed with how Cassie was able to change her approach based on each individual girl and the mothers. A lot of the girls in my wedding party rarely wear makeup and I know they were a little worried, but they could not stop raving about how great of a job Cassie did! And as promised, my makeup lasted all night, and even into the next day when I finally removed it myself.

And if that isn't enough of a reason to book Cassie, she is just a genuinely sweet person, and we all enjoyed spending our morning with her getting ready.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words!!!

I LOVED spending the morning with you and your gorgeous girls!!! So glad your mom took one for the team with you living out of state and scheduled a trial to be your judge!! I had to make sure mom approved also haha!!

You are absolutely beautiful and I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Afonso · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful, Natural, Stress-Free

Cassie was very easy to work with, friendly, flexible, and efficient. She was great working with those of my wedding party who don't typically wear makeup, and even helped a few family members try out fake lashes (a first!). She had all of us looking naturally glamorous in just a few hours, and we were so grateful for the convenience of having her come to our hotel. She brought great energy and was such a positive addition to our day!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Alex · Married on 11/16/2019

Talented and so easy to work with!

Cassie is such a sweetheart, she really makes you feel comfortable and helps to ease the wedding day nerves. On top of that she is so talented! I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup and felt so beautiful! My friend is now using her for her upcoming wedding, cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • W

Wendy Rorke · Married on 11/02/2019

Best makeup ever ⼨

Cassie is AMAZING. I booked Cassie about half way into wedding planning and she was so quick to respond and easy to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I couldn’t have been more happy and lucky to have her. We had SO many compliments on our makeup and it lasted the entire night! Though happy tears, hugs, kisses and lots of wedding drinks later- my makeup didn’t smudge. And my gosh was it BEAUTIFULLY done. Lots of my bridesmaids even took her card! Cassie was quick and finished 1 bride, 7 bridesmaids, 1 MOB and light makeup on a junior BM and flower girl in just a little
    over 5 hours which is exactly what we had planned for. She’ll forever be my go-to makeup girl. Thank you for making me and my girls feel so darn pretty, Cassie!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2019

Made me look and feel like a Disney Princess Version of Myself

Cassie was absolutely wonderful - she was so fun to work with and made sure that I and my bridesmaids all looked and felt amazing. I wanted a very natural look, to be like myself only “heightened”. I don’t wear much - if any - make up on a normal basis and I didn’t want to see myself as a stranger in the mirror or in photos on my wedding day. Cassie made sure I was comfortable with my look during my trial and on the day of my wedding I felt like myself - glowing and bright and beautiful. It looked very natural but still stayed on all through the tears, laughter and dancing! She listened to my suggestions and was su per helpful throughout the entire process, and you can tell she really loves her job and her clients and it absolutely shows through in her work!

For reference I’ve posted photos of me at the beginning of the day with my make up “fresh” as well as one with my husband and i after the last dance of the night - looks the same! I also added one of my sister in law who also had her make up done, and one of me with my “day to day” look so you get an idea of what I look like “normally” for reference!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kim Oveson · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

I can't say enough how much I LOVE having Cassie as a part of my special day! I always recommend her for anyone who needs makeup done for their events. Cassie was always on top of everything, and even helped me navigate with other vendors. She is the sweetest person and went above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful for my wedding. I have skin problems due to autoimmune diseases, and for the first time I didn't look at myself in the mirror and want to cover my face. I truly felt gorgeous thanks to Cassie. She genuinely cares about all of her clients. You NEED to reach out to Cassie for makeup as well as any skincare needs!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Price · Married on 06/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

As soon as my husband and I picked our date and booked our venue Cassie was the 1st person I texted to make sure she was available that day!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better artist/friend to not only get to share an amazing day with us but also to be such a big part! I honestly never thought I could look or feel as amazing as Cassie made me! She’s incredible and truly talented! My 5 bridesmaids and MOB/ MOG all had their makeup done by Cassie as well and every single one of them looked stunning!!!!! Her prices are great and worth every penny and more! I couldn’t thank you enough Cassie! You’re the best .... we love you!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Stephanie!! I was completely honored to be apart of your day!! I love both of you very much, I had so much fun spending the entire day with you!!!

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Felt like a Princess

Cassie made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very friendly and fun to work with. I felt like a princess and the makeup lasted the entire day.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I seriously cannot recommend Cassie enough. What she can do with makeup is simply amazing. Let me start off by saying that I’ve had my makeup done several times in the past and every time I just didn’t like it. I never felt or looked like myself. The makeup would always feel super heavy and within a couple of hours it would be melting off my face. But with Cassie, I felt like the prettiest version of myself. It wasn’t overdone, it didn’t look or feel heavy whatsoever, and it lasted ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG! And that is HUGE for me considering I have super oily skin, and that makeup usually doesn’t last past a couple hours. I didn’t have to blot or touch my makeup once, and it looked just as gorgeous 12 hours after she had done it.

Cassie also has a really fun and bubbly personality, which is nice to have on your wedding day when it can feel a little stressful. She worked efficiently and made sure all 7 of us were done on time. And of course everyone LOVED their makeup!

I can’t thank her enough. I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Cassie was great! She did my make up for my sisters wedding back in October and it was beautiful! The whole bridal party looked awesome. She was so friendly and so easy to talk with. She talked with you to see how you wanted your make up done and made sure when she was finished that you loved it. I will definitely reccomend her and will keep her in mind for my own wedding. Everyone was so pleased and we got so many compliments throughout the entire day on our makeup. It lasted the whole night !

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin Kidwell · Married on 05/03/2019

Cassie is friendly, talented, and professional!

Cassie was amazing to work with! She was super flexible with my trial - - I needed to reschedule multiple times do to family issues and snow storms. She also really listened to what I liked and didn't like; which helped me feel comfortable with her

On the day of the wedding Cassie was on time, and was great to have in the room with all the other girls. Cassie is an extremely talented make-up artist; my entire bridal party and I loved our looks for the day!

I highly recommend booking Cassie for your big day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Flawless Finish is an understatement

Trial was excellent. Great customer service.

Update post wedding:

This woman is an absolute warrior. There was a major detour on the way to my venue and she let me know well ahead of her arrival. She was still timely even with a major delay en route. Another obstacle was thrown at Cassie as she got a phone call and briefly excused herself. The rest of our make up was executed perfectly, professionally, staged for photos and all around perfect. Many of my bridesmaids simply got lashes because of how tastefully Cassie’s applies them. A perfect experience on a perfect day all executed by a woman who received a phone call their was a death in her family and rearranging her childcare. I hope she doesn’t mind I am oversharing but to any bride, knowing that the person you are trusting with your face cares more about your day being perfect than you do, means a lot. Thanks for helping me feel my best at my wedding day and the day after when I definitely looked better than I felt :-). Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible makeup and overall experience!

I am so grateful I booked with Cassie for my wedding day makeup. She did a phenomenal job giving me the look I wanted, and the makeup turned out even more gorgeous than I imagined, plus it lasted all day through both sweat and tears! She also did makeup for my 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 3 flower girls without making anyone feel rushed. It was such a treat to be pampered the morning of our big day, and she did a great job making me feel comfortable and relaxed. Not only is she kind and accomodating, but she is also very professional, arriving on time and prepared. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of her work!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sarah Kim · Married on 03/30/2019

Such an amazing experience!

Cassie did such an amazing job on my wedding this past March. All the girls in my bridal party loved their makeup so much, and they all had nothing but nice things to say about Cassie. My mom even had her makeup done, and it came out beautifully! Being Korean, I was a little wary of how the makeup would come out (especially for my sister who's had a bad experience in the past), but everything came out so well, and she was able to accommodate for a wide range of skin tones and eye shapes. Cassie made sure that each girl was comfortable with the amount of makeup applied and ensured everyone was pleased with their makeup. She's so friendly and also worked well with my hair stylist. I would definitely recommend Cassie for any event and would hire her again! Thanks so much, Cassie!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hannah · Married on 11/18/2018

I love how she did my make up

I love how she did my make up for my engagement shoot and wedding day. I got a lot of compliments and Cassie is so friendly. I get anxious with make up because I don’t use that much daily but Cassie’s work made me confident on my special day and not only that she did a great job doing my grand mom, mom and MIL make up.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2018

Cassie is amazing!

I would recommend Cassie 100% for all of your wedding makeup needs! From start to finish, she was extremely responsive and helpful! She even helped me coordinate my make up trial with my bridal shower, which was amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable about what looks good and gives you an honest opinion about what will fit your face. She wants all of her brides to feel beautiful and you feel that when you work with her.
    I had makeup done for myself, two of my bridesmaids, and my mother in law, and she travelled to the venue the morning of our wedding right after she had a baby! Cassie is amazing and I can’t say enough good things about her and her services! Cassie, thank you for giving the boost I needed to get those extra long lashes, you’re the best!

Sent on 03/26/2019

lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Pleasure to work with!

Cassie was a great choice for makeup for my wedding! She was a recommendation from a girl I work with. I reached out to her way before my wedding date but she was already booked & I was so bummed. After having a horrible trial with another makeup artist, I was so upset & didn't know what I was going to do. It was only a month before my wedding & Cassie reached out to me saying she had a bride cancel at the last minute for my wedding date. I couldn't believe that she remembered me from months before & was so thoughtful to reach back out to me! I immediately set up a trial & was so in love with my makeup that I booked her right away! She was on time to begin makeup the morning of my wedding. She did all 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers & mine in such a timely manner. She has such a good spirit & was so friendly with my whole family. Everyone kept saying how she just fit right in with my family & was a such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend & will definitely be using in the future!! Thank you Cassie!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Allison Fischer · Married on 09/22/2018

Never felt more gorgeous!

Cassie is amazing!! She made me and my bridal party look flawless! I never had my makeup done so well and it lasted the entire day! Def recommend!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Laauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

I stumbled across Cassie's work when looking for a make-up artist for my wedding and could not have been happier. Prices in the D.C. area can be overwhelming but Cassie was very reasonable and recommended her friend Brooke Roush, a hair stylist. I did a trial with both in May before my September wedding and loved Cassie and Brooke's conversational and professional attitudes. Cassie paid close attention to my desire for a natural look and I really did feel beautiful on the day-of. My bridesmaids had a blast with them too. I would recommend a smaller bridal party (around 4-5 total) since we (8 for make-up) were a little pressed for time at the end. Loved working with Cassie!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2018

Cassie did my makeup for my 7/28/18 wedding. I was beyond impressed with her, and as someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, she made me feel both comfortable and beautiful. She was amazing to work with, and her pricing is great. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Cassie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure every detail of my big day was absolutely perfect. She was able to perfect the makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids and myself within a 3 hour time frame so we were not wasting the entire day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Jackson · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing work!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Cassie and her professionalism and her incredible make up skills. She did my best friends wedding a month prior to mine, and that entire bridal party looked phenomenal, then came my big day- 5/27/18, and Cassie rocked out 2 flower girls, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and a grandmom and everyone was obsessed with their looks. My makeup didn't budge the entire night. I can't wait to have an excuse to have Cassie do my make up again. One of the best in the business hands down!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Abbie · Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for great quality & a beautiful finish product. You absolutely need to chose Cassie for your makeup. She does outstanding work & it lasted all through the night tears & all !

Sent on 05/23/2018

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot rave more about how Absoutely wonderful Cassie is and how beautiful she made me felt. She had 6 girls to do, never rushed, took her time and made each of us feel amazing. Makeup literally lasted all day and night. She also is so passionate about her job and was so touched I chose her. Love you!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/20/2018

Cassie made myself and all of my girls look amazing on my wedding day! Everyone looked natural and is what the exact look I pictured! She came to us so that we didn’t have to travel, and everyone loved how their makeup turned out!

Sent on 05/24/2018