About Varuna Aveda SalonSpa

Experience the Aveda difference.

At Varuna our goal is to help you escape life's stress and provide you a holistic sanctuary to nourish your mind, body, and soul. Varuna is a place where you can realize the full potential of your inner and outer beauty.

Inspired by the traditions and rituals of Ayurveda, Varuna offers you an exclusive setting to relax and rejuvenate. Varuna was designed by applying the Ayurvedic principles of Air, Fire, and Water. The result is the creation of a peaceful atmosphere, where our clients will experience an instant calm. Varuna is the ultimate environment for the revitalization of your body and mind.

Here at Varuna not only do we offer salon and spa services but we are also a top of the line retail store selling some of the highest quality products such as cosmetics, perfumery, hair care products, and much more.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

My bridesmaids and I used Varuna Aveda for our hair and makeup on the wedding day. We chose to go to a salon instead of having the services come to us, since we didn’t have very much room where we were staying. It ended up being a great choice, since it allowed us to relax, spread out, and we finished very quickly!! They were able to accommodate myself, 8 bridesmaids, and my mother in a two-hour time span and everyone was very pleased with their services. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked great and held up very well throughout the day. I used Hannah for my hair and Chris for my makeup and was very happy with them both. I was able to do a trial several months prior, and both of them remembered exactly what I wanted. All of the staff was very helpful and they even got us out of there a little early. I would certainly recommend them to anyone getting married in Annapolis!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/27/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This was the perfect salon for my Loews Annapolis Hotel wedding. Their bridal party package was easy to coordinate with upfront pricing. I had looked into having on-site hair and make up done for my wedding, but the Varuna Salon's pricing was much more competitive. Had a great experience with my hair and make-up trial, and on my wedding day the hair and make-up turned out even better. Brittany is fantastic with make-up and Andi did a great job with my updo. Several of our guests also used this salon for the wedding and everyone looked great.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews