#NoFilter Glam

Perry Hall, MD View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

#NoFilter Glam is a hair and makeup company based out of Baltimore, Maryland, specializing in wedding beauty services. Led by Lindsay Shields, this team of experts can enhance your natural beauty using traditional and airbrush makeup. With years of experience and professional knowledge, they will ensure you look and feel polished for your big day. Lindsay has worked in the industry for over a decade, applying makeup for a broad range of clients, from wedding guests to fashion models.

On your wedding day, the #NoFilter Glam team will arrive onsite to help you and your wedding party prepare for your big moment. They can do your hair with blowouts, updos, or textured styles for a well-groomed finish. While you are in the makeup chair, a trained artist will apply your chosen foundation, contour, eye makeup, and false lashes to ensure you look flawless. Lindsay and her team are also happy to provide spray tanning services to give you a bronzed glow to complement your hair and makeup.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca W. Married on 02/02/2023

Say 'Yes' with Lindsay!

Lindsay and Jill with #NoFilter Glam are the absolute BEST! I'd never had my makeup done professionally before, but Lindsay made me feel comfortable and GORGEOUS the whole way through.

A few months before our elopement, I met Lindsay for a trial run and immediately loved her. She was warm and incredibly easy to talk to. After, we decided to tweak the look a little and she was so helpful in making sure I'd love the final style! So so so accommodating.

Leading up to the day of our elopement, Jill helped outline day-of details so that when the morning of our elopement came, we were stress-free and ready!

Lindsay was right on time, positive, and totally blew me out of the water. The look she created was just like the final inspo images we'd landed on, and made me feel effortlessly beautiful. Plus! Even with an early morning application, the look Lindsay created lasted well into the evening (what?!?).

Want to feel confident and incredible on your wedding day? Lindsay is the woman for you!! Cannot rave about her enough, and I'll definitely be reaching back out to her for any professional beauty needs down the line.

Thank you, #NoFilter Glam!!!
    Georgina P. Married on 01/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent from start to finish

Look no further for your wedding glam team, this team is ELITE. I've always looked like a clown with professional hair and make-up, so I was worried about finding a good team for my wedding. After my first demo session with Lindsay and Jill, I knew I was in expert and competent hands. I loved their style and flexibility so much, that I planned an entire weekend of hair and make-up for myself and my family. Jill is an absolute artist with make-up and provides everything from a natural look, to an accentuated glam look. Lindsay is the hair wizard--- she is able to pull-off everything and anything for everyone -- and often in record time without compromising quality.

I cannot recommend this team enough for your wedding weekend glam team. I loved them so much that I will be using them for all future events of mine. They are true professionals and the quality of their work is superb. I'm so grateful for them.

#NoFilter Glam's reply:

Wow! I’m floored! Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you! Can’t wait to see the photos!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lindsay  Shields
Lindsay Shields
Owner

Lindsay has been a hair and makeup artist for over 10 years! The wedding industry being her niche, Lindsay knows how important it is to look like yourself yet enhance features. "I started this company so that my clients would have an experience along with great hair and makeup...based upon our reviews, I think we're delivering." Lindsay and Jill would love to chat with you about your vision for your upcoming event!

Jill Billings
Jill Billings
Manager

Jill has been with NoFilter Glam for a few years now and is your go to person for all questions! Jill will help you schedule your preview and get your date reserved!

Perry Hall Perry Hall, MD, 21128
Location of (#NoFilter Glam)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding