Perry Hall, Perry Hall, MD 21128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About #NoFilter Glam

#NoFilter Glam is a hair and makeup company based out of Baltimore, Maryland that will enhance your natural beauty on your wedding day. The artists will be onsite for you and your bridal party the day of your wedding so that you are comfortable and relaxed. This team specializes in enhancing your natural beauty through the use of traditional and/or airbrush makeup.

Experience
While the company is new, the woman behind it has been applying makeup to brides for over a decade. #NoFilter Glam was founded by Lindsay Shields, whose work has been published in magazines and her passion for makeup has lead her to open The Academy of Makeup in Cockeysville, MD. With her motto, "Expert styling means never having to filter your photos" she brings a fresh and luxury approach to hair and makeup on your wedding day.

Artists from the #NoFilter Glam team will arrive onsite ready to make you (and your bridal party) feel the most beautiful in both hair and makeup. Hair includes blowouts, textured styling, updos, and other styles. Makeup includes airbrush, contour, eye, natural, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. Additionally, the #NoFilter Glam team offers onsite spray tans or in-studio tans.

Follow #NoFilter Glam on
A couple
A couple
In thought.
In thought.
Ready to tackle the future.
Ready to tackle the future.
Poised and ready.

#NoFilter Glam 6
#NoFilter Glam 7
  • Clio

Clio Chimento · Married on 07/06/2019

So wonderful to work with!

I basically never wear makeup, so my wedding was not really the time when I wanted to start experimenting with DIY. #NoFilter Glam was perfect! I did a trial with them, and Lindsay and Bethany helped me figure out exactly what I wanted, and made me feel so comfortable. I'd also lost a bunch of hair recently (thanks to medication) and was worried that my wedding hair options would be limited, but Lindsay was able to make my hair look wonderful! One of my favorite memories of my wedding day is getting ready, watching Bethany and Lindsay work, and listening to them chat with my bridesmaids. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend #NoFilter Glam to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    #NoFilter Glam 8
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 06/15/2019

Made me look and feel like a model!

I highly recommend #NoFilter Glam for expert make up application and beautiful hair styling. My stylist, Bethany, listened to my vision and completely made it happen. I left my make up trial TOTALLY confident that I made a great choice. Bethany hit my romantic hair style and subtle smoky eye perfectly. I loved that Lindsay was able to book a stylist for on-site styling even though I had a very small bridal party. Thank you Bethany and Lindsay!! :) !!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    #NoFilter Glam 9
    #NoFilter Glam 10
    #NoFilter Glam 11

Award

#NoFilter Glam FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• #NoFilter Glam 1
    Military/ Police/ Firefighter
    Free Hair and Makeup Trial with valid ID.

• Perry Hall Perry Hall, Maryland, 21128 See on map