#NoFilter Glam Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Bobby
    Bobby W. Married on 08/28/2021

Great Hair and Makeup

We used #nofilter Glam for the hair and makeup services for the mother of the groom, sisters, and a groomswoman. Initially, coordination with Lindsay and Jill was very smooth, efficient, and timely. All that received services the day of from Jill and Ally spoke very highly of both! They did exactly what they wanted from reference photos, the hair was styled perfectly and lasted all night, the make-up stayed in place and didn't sweat off, and they were generally both super nice and played good music! Jill and Ally made each person feel special! Thank you very much!

#NoFilter Glam's reply:

Thank you Bobby! We're so glad to hear it! I knew we were supposed to work together starting at the Turf Valley show! I'm so glad we did!!
  • Sierra
    Sierra S. Married on 08/13/2021

Thank you for the beautiful hairstyling!

Ally was my hairstylist twice this summer! (Due to COVID we had a small ceremony and a larger wedding later) Both times my hair was stunning. I don't have my hair done often and usually I am a bit anxious having my hair done but I felt very at ease with Ally. She is so gentle (she doesn't tug your hair hard) and very kind. Her hairstyles for me and my bridesmaids / family were all beautiful. Would highly recommend #NoFilterGlam!
  • Alyssa Babineau
    Alyssa B. Married on 08/07/2021

Better than perfect!

Everyone in the wedding party could not stop complimenting how great their hair and make up came out. We had a racially mixed group and it was really important to have someone who is good with all skin tones and hair types and they did not disappoint! I literally cannot speak highly enough about our experience with them!
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 05/06/2021

They read my mind

Lindsay and Jill did such a wonderful job on the hair and makeup for my wedding! I can be very indecisive and to be honest I really didn't give them a whole lot to work with, just vague ideas. But they came through with exactly what I was looking for and everything looked amazing. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. They were very flexible and accommodating and altogether really fun to work with. So grateful to these two! I highly recommend!
  • Nicole D
    Nicole Married on 05/01/2021

Fantastic Make Up Artists!!

BRIDES! Look no further than #NoFilterGlam for your wedding day. While they offer both hair and make up services, I already had someone booked to do our hair, so we used just their makeup services and they DID NOT disappoint!!

Lindsay is an absolute rockstar and has an infectious personality. I don't typically wear a lot of make up, so it took a little bit for myself to get used to getting all glammed up for my wedding day. During my trial, Lindsay listened to everything I wanted and made all of the changes until it was exactly how I liked it. On my wedding day, she made all of the girls feel super comfortable and even more beautiful than they already were.

She also brought along one of her assistants, Bethany, who was just as great!

Both of them listened to each and every bridesmaid who got their makeup done and provided them with exactly what they wanted. My guests couldn't stop raving about how incredible my make up looked and I can only credit that to Lindsay and her team.

If you're looking for someone whose going to make you feel stress free on a stressful day and provide incredible customer service along with a fun and infectious personality, then they are your team! #NoFilterGlam is the whole package!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/07/2021

Love love love

Lindsay and her staff are incredibly professional. On top of doing AMAZING work they are really friendly and accommodating. From the hair trial to the wedding day Lindsay was on top of everything! I never had to worry that I was missing a deadline or forgetting a detail. I will and have recommended Lindsay to friends. Book NoFilterGlam you will not regret it!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne B. Married on 11/21/2020

Lindsay is amazing!

Like a lot of brides this year, our original wedding plans got canceled. My husband and I decided with 3.5 weeks notice to plan a backyard wedding. Lindsay was very accommodating to our needs and was very fair in pricing compared to other vendors I reached out to. I never had a hair and make up trial due to the short notice but Lindsay was incredible. She was able to pull off my old Hollywood hair (not easy or quick to do) and flawless make up. I would definitely hire her again.
    Beth M. Married on 11/07/2020

Couldn’t recommend enough!!

Couldn’t recommend Lindsay and her team enough! From our first conversation, Lindsay instantly understood what look I was going for. This was the first time I’ve had my hair and makeup done professionally where my inspo look pics came to life! I felt the most beautiful but still looked like myself. With COVID, I couldn’t book a trial but she booked extra time with me on the day of. They worked with my changing schedule on the day of with adding a few people to the line without a glitch. You won’t regret booking NoFilter Glam! ❤️
  • Dani
    Dani L. Married on 10/31/2020

The best around!

Lindsay and her team are so talented! They were able to accommodate hair and make-up for my whole bridal party (9 people) during this crazy pandemic. They arrived promptly and took every precaution possible to keep us safe, while also having a fun time (at 6:30 AM no less).

Not only during the day of, but my trial experience was TOP-OF-THE-LINE!!! I couldn't figure out exactly how I wanted my hair and Lindsay worked with me, doing 3 different styles until we found the perfect one. I couldn't recommend more!
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 10/23/2020

Everyone was gorgeous!

Lindsay and her team are the best! Every single person who got their hair and make-up done looked amazing! I appreciated that they spent just as much time and energy into my bridesmaids hair and make-up as they did mine!
    Angela H. Married on 10/10/2020

Loved them!!!

Loved them!!! They are professional, fun and excellent at what they do!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent hair and makeup team

NoFilterGlam did hair and makeup for my micro-wedding and did an exceptional job. Lindsay and Jill handled a mix of hair and makeup styles for our moms and sisters of different ages, and they knocked them all out of the park. NoFilterGlam was responsive, professional, fun to be around, followed social distancing practices, and I highly recommend their services.

#NoFilter Glam's reply:

Christine! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We know our brides are concerned about our covid policies so we appreciate you mentioning how comfortable you were. We loved working with you and wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    The #NoFilter Glam team :)
  • Susan
    Susan P. Married on 08/30/2020

They make you feel so special!

With all of the changes that had to be made to my wedding thanks to COVID-19, Lindsay and Jill managed to make me feel so special on my wedding day! Lindsay somehow managed to make my short hair look long without the use of extensions. In fact, I loved the very first hairstyle she tried on me so much that I didn't even need to try any other hairstyles! Lindsay also took the extra step of helping to steam the wrinkles out of my veil. Jill used her make-up talent to suit each member of the bridal party look spectacular! She used products to minimize the dark circles that are ever present under my eyes. Together, Lindsay and Jill managed to make me look at least 10 years younger. Thank you!

#NoFilter Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! You look AMAZING and we’re so glad we could be there on your big day! Congratulations!
  • Grace
    Grace E. Married on 07/11/2020

The best!!

I did a last minute wedding at Fort Meade, and Lindsay was very helpful and responsive. Leading up to the event she was proactive and answered all of my questions. The day of, Jill did my hair and make up and it looked great! She was very friendly and fun to talk to during the process as well. Highly recommend!
    Emily Married on 06/25/2020

Phenomenal!

I cannot recommend #NoFilterGlam enough! Lindsay was phenomenal in all aspects. She is incredibly talented, personable, kind and flexible. My fiancé and I had decided to move forward with our small COVID wedding just 2 weeks before our date. Lindsay was responsive and flexible with our last minute request. I was a little concerned about letting anyone do my hair or makeup, but my sister-in-law recommended Lindsay and I am so glad I reached out to her. She arrived with an extensive setup and sanitized everything she brought with her. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and she blew my wedding day makeup out of the water! It was a hot and humid day in June and my makeup did not budge at all. I am incredibly grateful for her talents and definitely hope to use her again in the future!
  • Amy
    Amy E. Married on 05/27/2020

No Filter Glam is the best!

I cannot recommend them more highly, the whole team made my wedding day perfect. They came to my wedding venue with a team to do hair, makeup and even mani-pedis. You cannot go wrong with Lindsay and her amazing squad!
    Erin K. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing and Professional

I hired NoFilterGlam to do my hair and makeup onsite for my wedding two weeks ago. They were a little early to ensure they set everything up on time to start. Both of the ladies did an absolutely amazing job! My makeup was on point and lasted all day!! My hair looked amazing and she made it look effortless! I couldn't have been more happy on the results. I received so many comments on my hair and makeup! Thank you ladies for making my day that more special!!!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn M. Married on 03/20/2020

Lindsey is THE BEST.

I can’t speak more highly of Lindsay! She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for our last minute “quarantine wedding”. My makeup looked amazing, it really enhanced my natural features and made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. My hair and makeup held up all day long, and looked fresh and beautiful even at the end of the night. Lindsay was so much fun to work with too. Getting ready with her there in the morning alongside all my bridesmaids, it honestly felt like she was another member of the bridal party! I would recommend Lindsay and NoFilterGlam for any event, and I will definitely be calling them again for my next hair/makeup needs!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth E. Married on 02/15/2020

What a way to start the day!!!

Lindsay was amazing in all ways! Trial fun was great! I explained what I was hoping for and she nailed it! Wedding day she showed up on time, with a huge smile and a portable speaker. We jammed to JLo (my super fave) while she did our hair and makeup! Everyone was so surprised with how prepared she was. Will definitely be calling her for all events moving forward and recommending her to EVERYONE!!!!
    Lizzy H. Married on 11/23/2019

Hair and Makeup fit for a Queen!

Lindsay and the team at #NoFilter Glam made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life! My make up and hair stayed put the entire day, the bridesmaids looked amazing, and everyone was happy with their services! Getting ready on the morning of the wedding with Lindsay and her team was relaxing, and fun! Lots of laughs, good music, and some seriously talented hair and makeup! If you want reliable, responsive, and talented - look no further!!!!
  • Caity
    Caity M. Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Natural Look Makeup

The no filter glam team can do anything. I was extremely nervous about doing makeup as I don't really wear much in real life. But Linda was amazing. She totally put me at ease and started the trial out light and then we gradually increased from there. I couldn't believe how good my make up looked. Looking back at pictures i love how it came out. I feel like I looked exactly like myself. I loved it. They even did the make up for my 90 year old grandma which she LOVED. It was so special to have grandma there and Linda was so great with her! She tailored everyone's make up to their specific needs and style. Love love this team!
    Ally B. Married on 10/12/2019

Professional & Talented!

The team at #NoFilterGlam made me feel like a princess.

First, they were very flexible at accommodating my schedule for the trials. I had a quick engagement and little time off work. We did my hair & make up trial in the evening to fit my schedule.

Second, the artists were just that - artists! I felt so beautiful. Amanda, who did my make up, even bought a different foundation because she thought it would work better with my skin. Bethany, was patient with my last minute changes to my hair. She was so calm when I was freaking out!

Lastly, the team was so prepared and professional. They had lights, chairs, and tools galore! They were able to work with all different hair types and styles, as well as apply make up to all different skin types, tones and ages.

I think we all looked beautiful!
    Katy Married on 09/28/2019

Lindsay and her team are the BEST!

There aren’t enough good things to say about #NoFilter Glam! Lindsay and Bethany did our hair and makeup for my wedding this past September and they were both so amazing. They listened to exactly what my girls and I wanted and truly made us look like better versions of ourselves. Lindsay was one of the most accommodating vendors I worked with for my wedding; she was able to fit me in last minute for a second trial when I changed my mind on the type of makeup application that I wanted. She just made me feel like I didn’t need to worry or stress about anything and that’s exactly what every bride needs on her wedding day!
  • Martha
    Martha Married on 08/24/2019

Truly needed #NoFilter!

Lindsey and her #NoFilter Glam team made my girls and I look incredible for my wedding. They made all my hair and makeup dreams come true! Not only that but they helped me figure out what hairstyle would look best with my dress. I had no idea what I wanted when I met with them, but they helped me create a vision for my look and then executed it perfectly on my wedding day! The entire team is so wonderful and I’ve kept in touch with them long after my wedding because they were so great to work with! Also, they do really natural-looking spray tans and will come to your home to do them! Highly, highly recommend!