Kellyann at Teazd Salon Reviews

4 | Avon, CT

4 Reviews for Kellyann at Teazd Salon

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2016

Kellyann was professional, knowledgeable, and she has a great personality. I would book her again in a heartbeat, no questions asked. I went to another make up trial somewhere else before meeting with Kellyann and Kellyann was by far superior. From the moment I walked into her salon, I just knew I would choose her to do my make up. It was the best decision! She even went above and beyond and made my little flower girls sparkle! She's amazing!!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Liz · Married on 06/18/2016

Kellyann was great to work with throughout the whole process. She is fun, creative and really knows what she's doing.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kellyann and 4 other stylists at Teazd did an incredible job for my hair and makeup as well as for my bridal party and moms. I truly did feel like my absolute best self and got so many compliments! My hair and makeup stayed perfect the whole night and it was exactly what I was looking for. Best decision ever to go with Kellyann, she did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Leigh · Married on 04/25/2015

I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life than I did after Kellyann's artistic touches. My makeup and hair came out exactly how I wanted. The rest of my wedding party was equally as pleased. I have Kellyann to thank for giving me a boost of confidence too by making sure I felt my best on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/22/2015