Bill Schrlau

Southbury, CT View map Visit website

Operating out of Southbury, Connecticut, Bill Schrlau is a full-service beauty professional that specializes in wedding hair and makeup. Bill works with beauty teams to create stunning looks, both on-site and in salons. This seasoned beauty expert has a resume that includes work for editorials, advertising, music videos, and more. You can draw on his wealth of knowledge to help realize your dream wedding look.

Bill Schrlau offers a range of wedding beauty services that begin with a consultation so that he can fully understand your needs and vision. You can enjoy a pre-wedding trial of these services to ensure your complete satisfaction. Bill can draw on the skills of other makeup artists and hairstylists to accommodate your needs and those of your wedding party. Upon request, these beauty professionals can provide touch-ups for your hair and makeup later in your wedding day.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Spa
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• User1727269 Event on: 06/21/2014
    Bill was so amazing and so accommodating! I was so happy to find him. I highly recommend his services. He is so professional and we couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist for our special day. We used Bill for my mother-in-laws wedding but in order to review I have to choose a separate event that is why it says bridal shower.
    Jessica Event on: 11/27/2013
    Recently I went to see Bill Schrlau for a haircut and styling for a Holiday Party I attended the night before Thanksgiving. I have always have had my hair long so was looking for a shorter, professional look. I am a long time client of Bill's and I have always been impressed with his ability to understand what I am looking for and deliver amazing results! For the party, he styled my hair in loose curls/waves. My hair is very thin and straight so it seemed impossible to be able to get any sort of wave in my hair but the loose curls stayed in for hours and I received countless compliments all night! I am very happy with my new professional look as well as the styling for the party and will definitely be visiting Bill Schrlau soon.
    Kim Event on: 11/24/2013
    Bill is the best hair stylist I have ever worked with! I was trying to do my own hair for the holidays (dying my roots) and I completely messed them up. I immediately contacted Bill to help me fix it and he made an appointment for me the very next day! He fixed everything I messed up by using color correction add-in and by using a triple glaze technique which gave me shine and condition. He also put in a treatment and my hair is so soft and shiny. Since I dye my hair blonde, it is hard for me to obtain that shiny look, but Bill managed to bring life back to my hair. I absolutely love my hair now.

Pricing

Bill Schrlau Price Rates

Southbury, 06488
Location of (Bill Schrlau)
730 Main St S Southbury, CT, 06488 See on map

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding