Bill Schrlau Reviews

Bill Schrlau View more information

• User1727269 Event on: 06/21/2014
    Bill was so amazing and so accommodating! I was so happy to find him. I highly recommend his services. He is so professional and we couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist for our special day. We used Bill for my mother-in-laws wedding but in order to review I have to choose a separate event that is why it says bridal shower.
    Jessica Event on: 11/27/2013
    Recently I went to see Bill Schrlau for a haircut and styling for a Holiday Party I attended the night before Thanksgiving. I have always have had my hair long so was looking for a shorter, professional look. I am a long time client of Bill's and I have always been impressed with his ability to understand what I am looking for and deliver amazing results! For the party, he styled my hair in loose curls/waves. My hair is very thin and straight so it seemed impossible to be able to get any sort of wave in my hair but the loose curls stayed in for hours and I received countless compliments all night! I am very happy with my new professional look as well as the styling for the party and will definitely be visiting Bill Schrlau soon.
    Kim Event on: 11/24/2013
    Bill is the best hair stylist I have ever worked with! I was trying to do my own hair for the holidays (dying my roots) and I completely messed them up. I immediately contacted Bill to help me fix it and he made an appointment for me the very next day! He fixed everything I messed up by using color correction add-in and by using a triple glaze technique which gave me shine and condition. He also put in a treatment and my hair is so soft and shiny. Since I dye my hair blonde, it is hard for me to obtain that shiny look, but Bill managed to bring life back to my hair. I absolutely love my hair now.
    Ashley Married on 09/07/2013
    Bill is my everyday hairdresser as well, so naturally it was a pleasure working with him on my wedding day! He made me feel so comfortable, and really listened to my hair needs and concerns. I couldn't have been happier with the result. Together, we created the perfect style, both aesthetically and functionally. My hair held up the entire day (even after a boat ride!) and was never a worry on my mind.
    Kristen Married on 08/03/2013
    Bill created a beautiful hairstyle for my wedding day. Everyone commented on how great my hair looked. The bridesmaids were so happy with their styles as well! He listened to my thoughts and concerns from the hair trials and worked to create the perfect look. I highly recommend Bill's services for any event!
  • User1212332 2+ years ago
    When prom rolled around in late May I was positive that I wanted to do a vintage inspired look from the late 40's and 50's with my hair. I was incredibly nervous that upon presenting my idea to my hairstylist, he/she wouldn't get the exact look that I was going for and I would be disappointed with the results. When I walked into my consultation with Bill, I was sure to bring as many pictures of the look I was going for as possible. Turns out, just one glance from a photo I had brought, he knew exactly how to pull the look I wanted off! He was just as excited to pull the look together as I was! He understood exactly what I wanted and pulled it off PERFECTLY. I was more than ecstatic with the results! All night long I was receiving an overwhelming amount of compliments from parents, teachers, peers, and even waitresses at the event. Bill was creative, flexible, and extremely professional. I recommend him 100% to anyone looking for an incredibly creative hairstylist who will be extremely excited to pull your hair together in any look you desire. I will most definitely be a returning customer.
  • User1280546 2+ years ago
    As senior prom approached last May, I sifted through endless Google Images pages looking for the perfect prom hair. Eventually unable to narrow all those beautiful looks down to just one, I approached Bill with two totally different hairstyles: one a soft up-do with loose curls surrounding the face and the other a tightly pulled back but messy side-bun. To my surprise, however, Bill didn't see these contradictory styles as any kind of problem; instead, he fused the two into a look that perfectly embodied the vision that I had been harboring in the back of my mind. Easygoing and experienced, Bill made me feel comfortable and confident that the time spent in that salon chair would be well worth it. The best part of the whole affair, however, were the endless stories of working with celebrities and the high-stress of doing hair for music videos and many other professional venues. Both funny and friendly, Bill eased the stress of prom day and helped me to create exactly the look that I wanted. I would definitely recommend him for any special event!