144 Main St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About BLOW DRY AT THE BEACH

Local to Old Saybrook, Connecticut and serving the Connecticut shoreline, salon Blow Dry at the Beach specializes in professional hair, makeup, and beauty services for brides and bridal parties. The salon team at Blow Dry at the Beach is passionate about cultivating a stress-free, glamorous, and pampering environment for your wedding day.

Blow Dry at the Beach highly values customer satisfaction, providing trial runs to both brides and bridal parties. All of the salon team’s services are available either on-site or in-salon. Depending on the needs of your wedding, Blow Dry at the Beach offers consultations, group discounts, and options for multiple stylists. The salon exclusively uses cosmetic products of only the highest quality, and false lashes are always included in the cost of any makeup service. Some of the beauty services Blow Dry at the Beach offers include:

• Blowouts
The waitinig room
b1c238dfb73de5b5 DSC 2580

7 Reviews for BLOW DRY AT THE BEACH

Ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

Blow Dry at the Beach is amazing! The setting is beautiful and tranquil. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and incredibly friendly. I've been going weekly, and my appointment is always on time and enjoyable. I leave feeling relaxed, pampered and beautiful. I highly recommend Blow Dry at the Beach! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/27/2016

I cannot recommend Blow Dry at the Beach highly enough. From start to finish they made my morning of getting ready absolutely amazing (not only for me but the mothers, flower girls and all my 6 bridesmaids!). The space is gorgeous and made for some amazing teaser photos we just got - such a perk! Not only that but the bathroom is immaculate and large and had a great mirror to help all of us girls get dressed after our services. Our hair and makeup truly looked out of a magazine. The entire staff was so accommodating - they opened early for us and had food, drinks and my (the brides) favorite music playing upon arrival. I really didn't know vendors could go this out of their way to make my event so truly special. If I could go every morning to see these girls and have my hair and makeup done I certainly would. They did offer to travel to me as well but I certainly wanted to be in their salon for services - too pretty to pass up and my photographer encouraged off site (our venue was a bit dark/dated). However, if you need them to travel the rate for them to do so was extremely reasonable. If you're a bride or anybody booking a special event honestly look no further. Their amazing hair and makeup services matched their wonderful service. I wish all our vendors were this detail oriented when it came to our logistics!

Sent on 12/22/2016

BLOW DRY AT THE BEACH's reply:

So happy to hear you loved your experience. Was so fun working with you!!!

BLOW DRY AT THE BEACH FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 36.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 36.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 36.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 36.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 28.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 28.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Relaxer, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BLOW DRY AT THE BEACH 1
    Blow Dry Service - Free
    Buy 11 Blow Outs - Get 1 Free Buy 6 Blow Outs - Get 1 Free Valid for bridal packages. Please contact our team for Bridal 2017 Deals/Promotions

• 144 Main St Old Saybrook, Connecticut, 06475 See on map