Deeply Rooted Salon

West Hartford, CT View map Visit website

Deeply Rooted Salon is a hair and beauty company operating out of West Hartford, Connecticut. This team of talented hairstylists and makeup artists takes great joy in serving clients as they celebrate life's precious milestones. They strive to create a calming environment at every appointment, alleviating stress and providing soon-to-be newlyweds with a relaxing and pampering experience. This skilled team has the expertise needed to bring your dream wedding day look to life.

Servics Offered

The team at Deeply Rooted Salon is honored to work with clients on their wedding day. Trial appointments can be arranged ahead of time, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and preferences with the team before your event. Makeup appointments can include airbrush application, contouring, and fake lashes, while hairstyling services include updos, haircuts, and coloring. Your stylists will travel to your chosen location for a convenient and stress-free appointment.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea G. Married on 07/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made us feel so beautiful!

Jeannette exceeded my expectations for my wedding day! She is talented, kind and professional. She did my hair and my mother's hair (who is also a hairdresser and very particular) and we both LOVED how our hair came out. She made us feel so beautiful! I highly recommend her services, go book her now!
    Ashley R. Married on 10/17/2020

Jeannette is AMAZING!

I am SO happy I booked Jeannette for my wedding! All of my bridesmaids hair came out incredible and they all loved it! I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair the day of, and she made it happen no problem and it came out exactly how I wanted it! The girls were also so amazed that the curls lasted the next day too! Highly recommend Jeannette for your big day!
  • Elena
    Elena A. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend!

Jeannette styled my hair & my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She is very professional, personable, and a truly talented hair stylist. She made our hair absolutely beautiful for the wedding and everyone was happy with the end product. I did two trials with her before my wedding to test out a few hair styles and so glad I did, as she nailed it the day of! Thank you Jeannette!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jeannette
Jeannette
Owner

Jeannette started her career in Hartford, Connecticut in 2009. She initially worked as a stylist for an upscale salon for 6 years. Eventually, after learning and growing through the trials and tribulations of the trade, she decided it was time to run her own business, and in 2015, founded Deeply Rooted Salon.

Jeannette has been able to establish herself as a successful stylist over these past 12 years. Specializing in all types of hair textures, staying on top of the last hair trends, and focusing on empowering and uplifting her clients while in the chair. She has become a powerful force in her workspace by using her positive attitude to encourage others to work hard and succeed no matter what their path in life.

Nicki
Nicki
Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist

Nicki has been in the industry for almost 10 years as a stylist, makeup artist, and extension specialist. She loves being a part of your life’s special moments and can’t wait to enhance your beauty on your big day!

Christie
Christie
Makeup Artist

Christie began her career in the industry as a professional makeup artist over 8 years ago. Her work and talent has been utilized with video shoots, photo shoots, weddings, and other various platforms. As a makeup artist, Christie has a passion for beauty, connecting with clients, and making them look and feel their best. Christie looks forward to meeting and collaborating with all of her brides for their big day!

485 New Park Ave West Hartford, CT, 06110
860-251-9861
Location of (Deeply Rooted Salon)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding