Kelli Noel Weddings Reviews

57 | Denver, CO

57 Reviews for Kelli Noel Weddings

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

There are not enough good things that can be said about Kelli and her team. My husband and I planned our wedding from half way across the country and Kelli was our point of contact with all of our vendors in Colorado! Having a very type A personality, I had a vision for everything and wanted it all to be absolutely perfect. With Kelli, we got better than perfect. She met with us several times before the wedding when we were in town, contacted us on a regular basis to make sure we are on schedule with all of our planning, and most importantly, made our wedding day better than a fairy tale. She suggested things we hadn't even thought of, made sure all of our vendors were on the same page, and our day went smoothly. I am sure that there were some small hiccups on our wedding day, but neither my husband nor myself knew anything about it. If you truly want to be able to enjoy your wedding and wedding planning experience, there is no one better than Kelli.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Barbara · Married on 08/09/2015

As Mother of the Bride, I realized 6 weeks before the wedding that I needed HELP. We had done the main planning and reservations, but the details were getting to be awful. I bought Kelli's month before/day of services, and it was the best money spent on the wedding! I was a guest at the wedding, she took care of the glitches caused by the City of Denver's failure to open the venue on time (watch out for that if you are using a City venue), and everyone at the wedding complimented me on the lovely party. Kelli also helped us find a makeup artist at the almost last minute, and has such good contacts in the industry that she knew our other vendors and worked well with them.

I would suggest hiring Kelli earlier rather than later in your planning process -- I did not realize how extremely helpful she would be. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/10/2015

colleen · Married on 08/01/2015

We are the parents of the groom and we helped host a wedding at the Westin Hotel in Downtown Denver on August 1, 2015. The bride and groom arranged most of the vendors for the wedding. We knew we needed to pull the whole event together and we knew all wanted to enjoy the Wedding Weekend. The bride and I met with Kelli and we knew this was it. No matter how organized and how planned out everything is you are bound to hit a "bump" and Kelli is there to help. Kelli was much more the "day of" planner. She was with us all the way. I can not emphasis enough how important Kelli was to making this a successful stress free day. We can honestly say we all enjoyed the wedding day and it was due to k=Kelli and her team.
    Thanks.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2015

Kelli and her team did an amazing job of executing our vision on the day!
    So much of Kelli's work came before the wedding, during our in-person meetings she had such great ideas and insight to help make our day the best we could together, having a professional from the start was super helpful.
    Even though I wasn't as prompt with information and details, Kelli was great at going with the flow and making everything work so I never knew if there were any issues or problems on the day.
    Having Kelli at the walk through and the rehearsal was a life saver.
    Kelli and her assistant were absolute pros, and I couldn't have done this without them!

Sent on 07/16/2015
  • User4520964 · 2+ years ago

I knew Kelli would be our wedding planner from our first conversation! She wanted to know about me and my husband, how we met, what we did, engagement, wedding vision, you name it she asked it! She was the only wedding planner that we talked with that cared about us as a couple! She wanted to get to know us just as much as we wanted to get to know her to make sure this partnership would work both ways. She pushed us to think about every detail that truly paid off in the end! Our wedding went perfectly! Every vision we had, Kelli made sure it was executed. She helped in pulling it all together at the end and truly orchestrating our wedding. I would highly recommend Kelli Noel! Her and her staff are the BEST!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/11/2014

I never like giving perfect reviews for anything however I can't fudge a review for a completely superior experience. I consider myself to be a tough bride because my job tends to consume 90% of my life each day leaving little time to plan a wedding. Sadly, I am also 0% creative and try my hardest keep it that way. That said, you can only imagine the adversity Kelli was up against from day 1. I am so thrilled with the way my wedding turned out with a majority thanks to an angel I came to know as Kelli. Here are some takeaways that I want you to know about Kelli.
    1. She is professional and courteous - She listens to what you want and makes it possible, not the other way around.
    2. She provides a lot of value - After meeting with several wedding planners, my mom and I determined that her price point was the most fair. In reality with how attentive she is along with her website and other tools she uses, she could probably charge more. (See number 3)
    3. Love of the job - I believe wherever there is passion, expectations are likely to be exceeded. It is obvious Kelli loves her job as her work is living proof. If for any reason, this reason is why I am so happy I had her on my team.
    4. Works well with others - If you're a pitiful bride like me or one that truly takes delight in the pomp of a wedding, Kelli will get a read on you and adapt. Agile may be an understatement. She kept the train moving but never ran me over and I really appreciated that. Both my mom and mother in law truly fell in love with her. It just worked.
    Anyway, I could go on for a few pages about my experience with Kelli but those are my top 4. If you're thinking about hiring a wedding planner please give her a call. She's local to Colorado and it's nice to be able to gratify good people who do honest and exceedingly great work.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Holly · Married on 10/11/2014

If you are looking for a perfect mix of professionalism and "family friendly", then please acquire the services of Kelli Noel Weddings! I don't know what we would have done without her! The wedding couple lives in Colorado and everyone else was scattered throughout the country. The wedding was also complicated with a day of events between Denver and the foothills, which demanded precision ground control. As well prepared with decorations and planning as the grooms side created for us, we relied on Kelli to make sure all of the details were tied together perfectly. We decided to add some services at the last minute and Kelli's recommendations were perfect. Her planning skills were responsible for a precision wedding day that felt relaxing and joyful for all of our family and guests. Kelli went beyond the call of duty in every part & piece of our beautiful day, while remaining under the radar. The day after the wedding, my husband and I made a trip back to the "huge" outdoor wedding venue and found it perfectly clean and intact...amazingly enough. Kelli Noel was responsible. Finally, as the MOB, Kelli was able to answer any and all questions of appropriateness to everyone's' satisfaction. There should be a town in Switzerland named for her.
    We highly recommend Kelli Noel and send her our warmest thanks!
    Holly O'Dowd
    MOB

Sent on 02/27/2015

Briana · Married on 09/14/2014

I cannot even begin thank Kelli enough for everything she did to make my wedding day perfect in every way. I hired Kelli for "month of" coordination, but I felt that she went above and beyond in every aspect. Not only is Kelli incredible at what she does, but she is kind, fun, and compassionate and is truly a joy to work with.

Kelli is the most organized individual I have ever met which makes working with her a breeze. She is prompt and professional in all of her communication. If I sent her an email I knew that I would have a response within 24 hours at the latest (and much sooner as the wedding date was approaching). Kelli truly cared about my ideas and my vision for the wedding but was also able to step in and provide guidance and recommendations when needed. She also gave incredible vendor recommendations that were within my budget and fit my wedding vision flawlessly. Even once everything was planned Kelli met with me one last time a few days before the wedding at my request for peace of mind which I really appreciated.

On the day of the wedding I know that Kelli was running around ensuring that every tiny detail was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day and neither did my mother! Kelli's service allowed me to be relaxed and really enjoy my wedding day. She was there for me every minute of the day with anything I needed. She even stayed late and ended up driving my groom and me back to the hotel when our transportation did not arrive.

All of my family and friends were blown away by Kelli's services. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelli Noel to any bride looking for a coordinator. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/08/2014

Kelli is amazing! I was not expecting to hire a wedding coordinator (thinking I could do everything myself) however our dream venue required one. After my mom and I met with Kelli it was set, we felt so comfortable and at home with her, like she was already an important part of the family and the perfect person to help us plan. After hiring her, details that I had not even thought of were brought to my attention by her. Kelli helped me to arrange seating, coordinate with the other vendors, and add that special touch everyone wants at their wedding. Kelli was also so understanding of the stress! She would help me by making a checklist of what we had talked about on the phone and things I would need to get done. It was perfect because it helped make the planning process fun. On the day of the wedding I saw only glimpses of Kelli and her assistant. They helped get everyone seated, checked in a lot, but then as the reception got rolling they diligently kept in the background running everything perfectly unless I happened to need them and one of them was at my side instantly (I still don't know how she did that!). I felt such a connection to the love and dedication Kelli gave to our wedding and to us as a couple and a family. She was the reason our wedding turned out to be more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you again to Kelli Noel Weddings, you made our special day the perfect day.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jodi · Married on 08/08/2014

Our venue told us we had to have an event planner for our daughter's wedding. I was skeptical that one was needed. Meeting Kelli the first time, I knew I was wrong to be skeptical. She was warm, kind, knowledgeable and efficient right from the beginning and all the way through to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she took care of every little detail - things even a mother wouldn't think of! She even put together a cooler of food for my daughter and new son-in-law for after the reception, knowing they wouldn't eat much! I have no idea if there were any glitches the day of the wedding, all I know is that everyone was having a great time, my daughter, her father and I. Because of Kelli and her assistant we have nothing but great memories of a day filled with love, laughter, family and friends. Kelli truly took care of us in a way I could never imagine - she was a complete blessing!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jodi · Married on 08/08/2014

When our venue told us an event planner was required, I have to admit, I was skeptical. I didn't really think we needed one. But from the first time we met Kelli, she changed my mind. Our first meeting she was kind, caring, smart, and knew her stuff and asked all the right questions. This personality carried through to the end of the event. I never saw her without a smile on her face. The wedding was for our daughter, and as the parents of the bride, we were the hosts of the event, and of course wanted the wedding to go off without a hitch! Kelli kept in contact with our daughter throughout her engagement, giving her lists and reminders of things that needed to be done and ideas for things we hadn't even considered! While I don't think anything can calm a bride's nerves the last couple of weeks before her wedding, I can't imagine how much crazier that time would have been without Kelli. We had a skype date a couple of weeks before, and Kelli's enthusiasm and excitement for our event made me feel like we were her most important clients to date. The day of the outside wedding, it poured buckets shortly before the wedding started. But by the time everyone arrived, the sun was shining and the chairs and wedding area were magically dry - and it was nothing we had to worry about. Kelli took care of it. Just like our only responsibility at the wedding was to greet guests, eat great food, talk, laugh and have a great time. It was truly a spectacular day and I owe a great deal of those incredible memories to Kelli's ability and experience. She was a blast to work with, efficient, and thought of everything. If we have another wedding in the future (two more daughters to go!) Kelli will be the first call I make.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Erin · Married on 07/12/2014

Kelli brightened my entire wedding planning experience from our initial meeting! She instilled a confidence in my ideas and plans that let me know that they would be executed exactly as I'd envisioned. Though I only hired her for month of services, she was incredibly responsive and helpful in assisting with finding some last minute vendors that I needed recommendations on. Her forms and planning documents are extremely thorough, helpful, and easy.

But mostly... DAY OF! My wedding was exactly what I had in mind plus A TON OF RAIN!! Kelli handled everything: adjusted timelines, worked with my venue and my photographer to fulfill our shot list, even worked with my family to keep them from stressing about it! I can't imagine how much juggling she did behind the scenes, because I saw none of it. Having Kelli and her assistant Kelsie there put my mind at ease so I could truly enjoy my day!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Alysa · Married on 07/10/2014

Outstanding! Kelli and her team were absolutely amazing and proved invaluable in the planning of our destination wedding. Kelli is easy to talk to, quick with her responses, and has a TON of incredible insight on all things wedding related. Her vendor recommendations were perfect for what we needed, I don't think we could have done it without her; she saved us from a world of stress attempting to find vendors in a different state. Kelli is also organized down to the very tiniest of details. Her planning and scheduling made it possible for us to fully enjoy every minute of our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend Kelli and her team to any bride!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Vicki · Married on 06/06/2014

Kelli Noel Cranning did an amazing job of orchestrating the wedding day for my daughter's Colorado wedding. I live in Minnesota and it was a great comfort to have an experienced and knowledgeable partner working with me to create a beautiful wedding experience. The entire day of the wedding for me personally was worry-free; I felt free to really enjoy each moment and each guest. I left EVERTHING in the capable hands of Kelli and her staff. If you are wanting this type of experience as a MOB, Kelli is your gal!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kelli is remarkably talented, completely organized, wonderfully engaging, thorough and incredibly easy to work with - and we did the majority of our planning from out of state! I can't recommend her or her services highly enough. Even if your venue offers a planner/coordinator, I recommend that you consider Kelli and her team for your event. My parents, husband and I all agree, she's top notch and the results we received from her efforts were more than worth our investment. Please don't miss the blessing of Kelli Noel Weddings!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Cindy · Married on 06/01/2014

Our daughter Anna and her fiancé Andy chose a beautiful lodge in Colorado as their wedding site. The only “problem” was that we live in Texas! Immediately we began hunting for a wedding coordinator. Our choice, Kelli Noel. To say she was a gem and pure joy to work with is an understatement!!
    She “wowed” us with her amazing timelines. She kept us on track by requesting information at the appropriate times, also reminding us that certain information would be needed by a certain date and as we provided her with the information she requested, she would fill in the timelines and then send them to us – extremely helpful! There was nothing left to the “last minute”!
    She kept all the vendors aware of the timeline for the day, personally contacting each and every one of them one week before the wedding.. She kept everyone “in the loop”.
    On the rehearsal day, we passed all reception decorations to Kelli. Then on the morning of the wedding, Kelli and her assistant, Heather, decorated the reception hall per our instructions. We did a walk-thru later and everything was per our instructions perfectly! When the reception was completed, the ladies reversed the steps and efficiently packed up everything for us for our trip back to Texas. They did not allow us to lift a finger to help!
    On the day of our daughter’s wedding the minutes ticked by very, very quickly. When I say the “Wedding Day Final Timeline”, I thought, as MOB, how I will remember it all. The beauty of it all was that I didn’t have to, Kelli did, and did it perfectly! She directed us through each event, seamlessly! She was ever present, but with “quiet grace”! I am so very glad that we chose Kelli to take care of the wedding details and thus allow us the opportunity and the freedom to full and completely enjoy the wedding activities. My review of Kelli pales in comparison to her dedication and exquisite care of the Bride and Groom and their families. Thank you, Kelli!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/30/2014

My husband and I agree that working with Kelli was one of the best investments of our wedding, and she proved to be indispensable in the months leading up to, and on the day of, our wedding. In our interactions with her, Kelli was always professional, personable, and thorough. Her years of experience shined through as she orchestrated our vendors and the timeline of the wedding. She was available via email for all the questions I had leading up to the wedding, and her responses were prompt. I also loved that she provided an in-depth timeline of the ceremony and reception, so I could see all of the elements come together.
    Besides a small miscommunication between us, Kelli, and our photographer post-ceremony which affected the reception timeline, our day flowed seamlessly, thanks to Kelli and her assistant. Thank you Kelli Noel Weddings for making our wedding come together so beautifully!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Eileen · Married on 12/29/2013

Oh my goodness...My husband and I can't even begin to sing enough praises about Kelli and her team! They are truly AMAZING people and are as professional as it gets! These folks made our big day even better than we ever could have imagined! They made sure it had everything we wanted and that everything went smoothly. They are prepared for EVERYTHING on your big day so that you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderful experience of your wedding! We love Love LOVE Kelli! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Stefan · Married on 10/11/2013

We're planning a German-American elopement party on very short notice - everything had to be fixed within a couple of weeks. Kelli was just awesome: in a super professional way she helped us organizing and orchestrating the vendors, prioritize and structure the 'to-do-list', being our 'client rep' at the venue - and may be most important she was the rock in the storm; despite the tremendous time pressure and some unexpected surprises always calm and friendly.
    You want a smooth running event? Go with Kelly!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Kelli is absolutely AMAZING at what she does! She knows what she needs to do and when it needs to be done, and whatever it takes to get it done, she will DO it! I appreciated all of the contact and answers to the seemingly endless questions I had come up with during the whole process. But I knew from the moment I met with Kelli that my wedding plans were in experienced and knowledgeable hands!

Even though my then future husband was not very "active" in the planning process, she helped me through all of the confusing and somewhat overwhelming decisions that comes with planning a semi-large wedding. And, the day of, she did such a wonderful job that I didn't even know about half of the things that did not go according to plan, and that is what she is there for, so YOU and your family can enjoy the day and not have to worry about the small details on your special day. I am very thankful Kelli and her assistants are SO good at what they do!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Linda · Married on 09/22/2013

Kelli was simply amazing! She took care of all the little details for me so that I could actually enjoy my daughter's wedding day! MOB's I highly recommend having a wedding planner! You don't need the added stress of doing it yourself! I had trouble with one vendor not arriving as scheduled and had I not had Kelli there to handle it, I would have been a basket case. Everything she did was handled beautifully and I would HIGHLY recommend her! I cannot thank her enough for giving me this day to remember.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Haley · Married on 09/14/2013

Kelli was the most incredible wedding coordinator we could have ever asked for. She spent countless hours ensuring that everything was absolutely perfect on our special day. Her thoughtfulness, organization, and enthusiasm made it so clear to both of us that Kelli truly cares about her clients and wants the very best for all parties involved.

From the very first time we met up with her at the original venue (a backyard setting in Evergreen), up until the end of the wedding on the big day, Kelli was incredibly helpful with her thorough planning and valuable advice. With it being an outdoor wedding, all persons involved were a bit stressed due to the prospect of poor weather, a common occurrence in Colorado in mid-September. Little did we know, Kelli would essentially be the most crucial piece of what would soon become an incredibly complex puzzle, also known as "changing the venue of a wedding 48 hours prior because the original location is underwater."

From the very moment that we received word that the wedding would need to be moved, we realized what a truly talented planner Kelli is. Not only did Kelli work overtime, she brought along two extra helpers at no extra charge to our families. She met with us first thing friday morning, making a layout for our new setting. Kelli kept our minds at ease while she contacted each vendor, ensuring they knew times and the address of the new venue. When we arrived Saturday morning, everything was perfect, you would think it was meant to be there all along.

Kelli's diligence resulted in an absolutely flawless wedding day, not to mention, she is a blast to work with and made us feel like royalty on the big day. We are so thankful to have stumbled across a wedding coordinator like her, and we would without a doubt recommend her to anyone and everyone. She even made sure we each had a drink in our hand all night! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Kimberly and Kelley · Married on 09/14/2013

We hired Kelli Noel Weddings for day of coordination of our daughter's September wedding. It was by far the best decision we made. Kelli was amazing! She went above and beyond her standard services to make our daughter's wedding a beautiful, memorable time for everyone. The wedding was on Saturday the 14th, the week of the most rain Colorado has ever seen. We had to change the location two days before the wedding. Kelli called all the vendors, rearranged all the deliveries and rearranged the entire wedding setup to fit the new venue. What could have been an extremely stressful time was made easy because of Kelli.
    We could not have done it without her and her staff. The wedding was beautiful and we cannot say enough about the diligence, professionalism and genuine care that Kelli and her staff showed our family. We have several more weddings in the future and would not consider using anyone else. Thank you Kelli! We love you!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Sara · Married on 09/07/2013

My wedding was the most wonderful event I could have imagined and it would not have been possible without the talent of Kelli!! Afterwards, my mom and I said over and over that hiring Kelli was one of the best decisions we made leading up to the Big Day. I’m a conference planner and attention to detail is really important to me. I had a LOT of vendors for my wedding and wanted to make sure I hired a month of planner who could keep them all organized. Kelli accomplished this with complete grace and professionalism. She took all of the stress away from me and my husband on the wedding day, so we could just enjoy it and our time with friends and family.

Kelli helped so much with the last minute stresses in the weeks leading up the wedding and she helped to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything important. It rained during my ceremony, but Kelli had encouraged me to get umbrellas the week before the wedding. When it started to rain, all of our guests had beautiful white umbrellas that actually made for some incredible photos! In that moment, I was so grateful she had thought about this and our guests weren’t miserable at our outdoor ceremony. The sun came out by the end for our kiss and it was a magical moment!

Little reminders on the day of the event were really helpful, too. Kelli let us know when we were 10 minutes away from cake cutting, so we could make sure we had enough time to visit with all the guests beforehand. My husband was even cut by his boutonniere and had a small blood stain on the front of his shirt at the start of the reception. Kelli tracked down some chalk (who would have known that works?!) to get rid of the stain so it wasn’t visible in the rest of our pictures. Over and over I found myself saying how grateful I was that she was there. I would recommend Kelli to all of my friends and family who have upcoming weddings. She is not only a great planner, but a wonderful person who any bride would be lucky to have apart of their special day!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Liz · Married on 09/01/2013

You can stop your search now because you've just found your wedding planner. Kelli is the best in the biz and the value you get for her services is unmatched. Seriously, you're done.

I used Kelli with Kelli Noel Weddings as a "day of" planner for our wedding on September 1, 2013. I hate to call her a "day of" planner because she was SO much more than that...more than even a "month of" planner...she and her team were exceptional. We had several face to face meetings with Kelli before our wedding, including an extra meeting the week before the wedding so our moms could meet her when they got to town. She was always in touch with me via email/phone, constantly reminding me of all the little details that are so easy to overlook. She was in contact with me so much that I seriously don't know how she had any other weddings going on; she made us feel like we were her one and only client. She created an incredibly detailed timeline for the entire weekend (not just the wedding day) which she shared with ALL of our vendors to ensure that they were in the loop, and she also made sure that all of the outstanding payments were taken care before the wedding so that I wouldn't have anything to worry about on the wedding day. On the day of the rehearsal she took ALL of the DIY projects I wanted set up at the wedding (we're talking 200 mason jars, 200 chocolate favors, posters, picture frames, place cards, etc) in her own car and had them set up PERFECTLY when we arrived at the venue the next day. She's unbelievably organized, calm, and professional. It rained on our wedding day so we had to move the ceremony inside and as I was on the brink of tears she brought me back with her positive, bubbly personality.

I could go on forever raving about Kelli and her team. She was the best and I will absolutely refer her to anyone in the Colorado area looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 09/18/2013