Junko Yoshioka Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Junko Yoshioka

Melissa · Married on 11/13/2010

I was thrilled with Junko Yoshioka. I loved one of her dresses at Saks, and then loved another dress even more at her Soho salon. You get personalized, focused attention at Junko Yoshioka. I was the only bride around at every fitting, with a number of staff members fussing over me at once. The dress was stunning, and every little adjustment/addition/tweak I wanted was honored. The fittings went smoothly and stress-free. No surprises. No last-minute problems. Just the beautiful dress I wanted, perfectly pressed and ready on time.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2008

I am so happy that I found the Junko Yoshioka salon. The staff is so helpful and nice, and trying on gowns was a very enjoyable experience. I never felt rushed and was able to try on every dress that I liked.

My dress is gorgeous and the craftmanship that went into making the gown is top notch. I am in love with my gown and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2009

Vane · Married on 04/26/2008

My dress was absolutely amazing, and the staff at Junko Yoshioka took great care of me during my fittings, making sure everything fit perfectly.

Sent on 07/14/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

I loved my dress from Junko. I had it custom made for me and went to see her in her NY studio several times. What a treat it was to see the progresssion of the dress. My dress was literally perfect.

The only issue I had was that when the dress was sent to my wedding location they sent it in a very small box which caused wrinkles that were nearly impossible to get out ever after over a week of hanging it and then a high powered steamer.

Sent on 07/16/2014