The Perfect Setting

Huntington, NY View map

The Perfect Setting is a personal jewelry-consulting firm that specializes in custom jewlery design, engagement rings, wedding bands, and gift selection. GIA Alumnus, Amy Certilman, will help you choose new diamonds from our vast inventory or will expertly reset your heirloom stones into something new and wearable. With close proximity to NYC's diamond district, we have access and accounts at the best diamond dealers and casting houses in the county, offering you "Madison Avenue Service with 47th Street Pricing." We contract with expert jewelry craftsmen and women and work with both new and vintage stones. We look forward to working with you now, and into the future.

TV APPEARANCES & PRESS:
WeddingWire 2012 Bride's Choice Award - Winner 2012
Bella Magazine (Sep/Oct 2011)
Style Goes Strong (7/7/11)
The Long Islander (4/28/11)
Jewelry Business Success News (3/3/11)
The Nate Berkus Show (2/28/11)
beautystylewatch.com (2/24/11)

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry

Gabrielle Married on 02/14/2014
    I was so impressed and truly moved that that within so little time Amy had my engagement ring (an heirloom) resized and on my finger-- and all without having to get a new band, something that other professionals said could not be done. Amy truly understood the sentimental value of this piece and her kindness and expediency was just wonderful.

You are a gem and I look forward to doing so much more business with you.

The Perfect Setting's reply:

Thank you for your comments. Your ring is so very special and I am happy that we were able to restore it back to it's original state. Congratulations, again, on your engagement. I look forward to working with you in the future :)
    Best,
    Amy
    Bryan Married on 05/08/2013
    I recently had the pleasure of working with Amy when buying an engagement ring for me to-be fiance. She took the time before our meeting to really get a firm understanding of what I was looking for. We met at my convenience and Amy brought the highest quality of merchandise with her, while being cognoscente of my budget. She combined an incredible halo setting with the 'perfect' diamond and my fiance could not have been happier with the ring. Not only does she love it, the compliments that both of us have received from friends and complete strangers have truly been amazing... I would and will recommend Amy to anyone looking to purchase new jewelry or repurpose something old.
    Katie Married on 05/01/2013
    Amy designed an amazing engagement ring for my fiance and I-- truly a "perfect setting." We met with her locally, at our convenience. She listened to exactly what I wanted and had already spoke to my fiance about what he wanted, his budget, etc. She gave us honest and insightful input and showed us pictures and samples of things that were in-line with our criteria. I wanted a ring that looks good on my hand, can stand up to the abuse of everyday wear and an active lifestyle, has a "nautical" look, and is original. In the end, I am thrilled with my ring. The design is perfect and the diamonds are beautiful and even more incredible then I expected! I am looking forward to working with Amy to create our wedding bands.

The Perfect Setting's reply:

It was really such a pleasure working with the both of you. I'm glad we were able to create an engagement ring that suits your active lifestyle -- and sparkles as much as you do!

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

-Amy

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

The Perfect Setting 1
Gift
Reset an existing stone for your wedding or buy your wedding jewelry through us and receive a free 2mm 14K yellow or white wedding band.

By Appointment Only Huntington, 11743

By Appointment Only
Location of (The Perfect Setting)
40 West 45th Street, By Appointment Only New York See on map