The White Gown

3 East44th Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number

About The White Gown

The White Gown Bridal Salon is a serene, spacious environment with a treasure of exquisite gowns created in the most luxurious fabrics. Personal attention offers the bride an intimate, one-on-one experience solely committed to helping her find the exact gown envisioned. With the unique in-house capability to ‘custom’ any dress in the collection to fit her individual personality and style, each gown becomes truly an original work of art. Here beauty, luxury and unsurpassed service touch everyone.

Blush by Jim Hjelm- 1103

The White Gown 2
The White Gown 3

Cara · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Great shopping experience!

The White Gown was the first of two appointments I scheduled for my first time trying on wedding dresses. I went in to the day with the goal of narrowing down what shape and style I wanted, but the White Gown was so fantastic that I ended up buying my dress-- and it was the fourth dress I tried on! They have an amazing selection at great price points. I had done a lot of research, but the dress I bought was not one I had ever seen before. Christiane really listened to me, understood my style immediately, and knew exactly which dress was perfect for me. I kept trying on other dress and styles because I didn't think I could really have found the dress so quickly, but kept being drawn back to it. She is truly amazing! I have not yet gotten my dress in for alteration, but will update when I do.

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience working with Ariel and the rest of the women at The White Gown. Easy to set appointments and had all alterations done there as well!

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2017

I live in VA, but my mom and sister live in NY, so we planned a dress shopping day in the city! The White Gown was our last stop of the day, and I am SO glad that we went! The store is a little hard to find from the street, but once we got upstairs we were greeted with such warmth from the staff, that I knew it was going to be a fun appointment. The dressing room/seating area was HUGE, which made the appointment feel private and comfortable. Since I had already tried on dresses at two other stores, I narrowed down what style I was looking for. Pauline did a WONDERFUL job finding dresses that fit the style I mentioned, that were also within my budget. After trying on a few dresses I saw Pauline bring an additional dress into the dressing room, and I knew that was going to be the one! She picked out the PERFECT dress for me, and I am so excited to wear it in May!

The White Gown FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 3 East44th Street, 5th Floor New York, 10017 See on map
    Tuesday, Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm Wednesday, Thursday 11:00 am-7:30 pm Saturday 9:30 am-5:00 pm Sunday 9:30 am- 4:30 pm