3 East44th Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number

About The White Gown

The White Gown Bridal Salon is a serene, spacious environment with a treasure of exquisite gowns created in the most luxurious fabrics. Personal attention offers the bride an intimate, one-on-one experience solely committed to helping her find the exact gown envisioned. With the unique in-house capability to ‘custom’ any dress in the collection to fit her individual personality and style, each gown becomes truly an original work of art. Here beauty, luxury and unsurpassed service touch everyone.

554873480868071966578854599403n

The White Gown 3
  • Corinna

Corinna Spoto · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!

Loved The White Gown! I didn’t want to go to any large stores where it would be chaotic. The White Gown is a tiny boutique in Manhattan. I believe they only see 2 brides at a time. I purposely went during a Hayley Paige trunk show since I knew that’s what I was most interested in. I didn’t plan to purchase my dress the day I went but I got a trunk show discount. I also got the matching veil. I knew all along I wanted something non traditional for my dress, and the Hayley Paige Kellan dress ended up being perfect! However I ordered my dress over a year in advance and there was one day I second guessed my decision. I called the shop crying asking to come try it on again as well as a different dress I had my eye on and they were so nice and accommodating. It was super convenient for me to purchase my dress in the city and be able to have my alterations there as well.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Hila Mehr · Married on 05/26/2019

Great wedding dress salon and seamstress

We went to 5 salons in one weekend to look for a wedding dress, and The White Gown was where I found my gown during a trunk sale. The staff were friendly and easy to work with. The seamstress was also wonderful and did great work on my gown over the course of three visits. I would highly recommend The White Gown for a more relaxed wedding dress shopping experience.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Cara · Married on 04/13/2019

Great shopping experience!

The White Gown was the first of two appointments I scheduled for my first time trying on wedding dresses. I went in to the day with the goal of narrowing down what shape and style I wanted, but the White Gown was so fantastic that I ended up buying my dress-- and it was the fourth dress I tried on! They have an amazing selection at great price points. I had done a lot of research, but the dress I bought was not one I had ever seen before. Christiane really listened to me, understood my style immediately, and knew exactly which dress was perfect for me. I kept trying on other dress and styles because I didn't think I could really have found the dress so quickly, but kept being drawn back to it. She is truly amazing! I have not yet gotten my dress in for alteration, but will update when I do.

Sent on 10/17/2018

The White Gown FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 3 East44th Street, 5th Floor New York, 10017 See on map
    Tuesday, Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm Wednesday, Thursday 11:00 am-7:30 pm Saturday 9:30 am-5:00 pm Sunday 9:30 am- 4:30 pm